1. 1. DOTM: Real World Poll

• Nobby_McDonald's "TNA's New Beginnings II"
    • The Final Countdown's "Ring Of Honour - We Don't Imitate... We Innovate"
    • Oldschool's "WWWF No Hulk/No Vince"
    • dse81's "The New NWA"
    • jw_forever's "WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings"

Real World DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=78107]Nobby_McDonald's "TNA's New Beginnings II"[/thread]
  • [thread=39102]The Final Countdown's "Ring Of Honour - We Don't Imitate... We Innovate"[/thread]
  • [thread=46137]Oldschool's WWWF No Hulk/No Vince[/thread]
  • [thread=26405]dse81's The New NWA[/thread]
  • [thread=58732]jw_forever's WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings[/thread]

After all this time, I still mark for the World Wide Wrestling Federation, especially Oldschool's amazing depiction of it. He makes even the lowliest jobber feel like a real person, and a 1983 World title match for Eddie Gilbert is enough to whet any appetite.

Yikes, this is a close race. Never expected this. My purpose for writing my diary isn't to win awards, but I must admit it's pretty cool to know that my work is appreciated and enjoyed as much as it is. So thanks to those who have voted thus far.

I'm a little late with this, but congratulations to FC, another well deserved win. I had you on the ropes a little bit for a while there;). But you pulled through it. Again, very well deserved, congratulations. And a big thanks to all who voted for me. Much appreciated.:)

Thanks, jw. I honestly thought this would be your month. I'm convinced your time is coming, though.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and helped me win for the 3rd time. Very cool.

the two of you both dominated this month. together amounting to 83+ % of the vote. just a stand out showing for both of you!

Archived