Alternative Weight Classes

Has anyone had much sucess fooling around with alternative weight classes? Most specifically I'm thinking about adding a Cruiserweight division (between LHW and Heavyweight) in the UFC and expanding Heavyweight to 300.

I have never done it, but at one time when I was making a mod I did have an Open Weight Division 145 to 300. I ended up getting rid of that division because I just did not like the way it played out.

If you play the Default data, BCF is a promotion of alternative weight divisions. I seem to have a hard time playing BCF because of this, not really sure why.

I suppose the furthest I've gone is having the Heavyweight division run right through to 600lbs, allowing for freak show fights in boxing and Japanese MMA. Also my Lightweight division's low cap is very low, allowing Fly, Bantam and Feather's to compete in it. As a result my Lightweight division is amazing... my Heavyweight hasn't changed much.

Though due to how poor my Welterweight division is, I was going to merge it with the Middleweights, still undecided.

I have never done it, but at one time when I was making a mod I did have an Open Weight Division 145 to 300. I ended up getting rid of that division because I just did not like the way it played out.

If you play the Default data, BCF is a promotion of alternative weight divisions. I seem to have a hard time playing BCF because of this, not really sure why.

i find that surprising.. ive found bcf to be quite simple for me hoenstly. hmm :p

Archived