Does Internet Event Distribution Work Well?

Internet will help you get over but it doesn't count as a visit to any of regions you will get over in. So if you aren't running any shows in a region you will lose all benefit of it due to lack of running shows. But as long as you are running a show in a region every 6 months (I think) you can use the internet to boost popularity a little, just like TV does. It does have a limit though... can't remember what it's at but 25 popularity sounds familiar for some reason.

Personally, I never use it because I tend to need the money from DVD thanks to my bloated roster and expensive stars. :)

I used it when I wanted to expand into new regions. I would run a second show each month and rotate through 3 different regions. That way, I would continue to gain pop in those areas while I was visiting the others. This will usually work up until 30%.

I've always thought it be a cool thing, a good way to help build up a small scale independent promotion, but for some reason, the DVD route just seems more natural to me... sometimes, I even like to imagine the DVDs my company produces, and just what matches might be on them.

Archived