Okay after looking at Sean McFly and EddieFnG's threads in the diary section, it gave me an idea for something. Would anybody want to do an IFL type diary like those two diaries? What I mean is I would serve as Commissioner and we would hold a draft.

Maybe start off with a six or eight team league (if the interest is there) with all fighters from the default WMMA2 roster eligible for the draft. The draft would be a Serpentine Draft, meaning the team that drafts first in the first round would draft last in the second round and the team that drafts last in the first round will draft first in the second round.

As far as weight classes goes, if people are interested in this I shall be open to suggestions. We could have the teams make up all of the weight classes in WMMA 2 (HW, LHW, MW, WW, LW, FW), we could go with an all womens team, or we could have teams with just one weight class (a team with five HW's on it).

All fights will be played in the quick match mode, so we would not have to wait for fighters to be ready to fight. If this sounds like something you might be interested in taking part in, just leave your thoughts here (for how we should structure the teams) and if there is enough interest I will hold the draft in this thread and then begin the diary in the diary thread.

im interested i reckon it should just be every weight class

So do you think that each team should have six players? Or maybe seven players with one women on each team that way when two teams face-off against each other there will be no ties.

Or what we could also do is have each individual win count as a win. Instead of having whichever team wins, win. What I mean is if a team has six fighters on it and it takes on another team and it ends up in a 3-3 tie, those three wins and those three loses would count in the overall standing.

Archived