Well its lovely to see equality in the women's division

I just looked at the results of an XCC card, only to be thrilled to see Philip Ziskie defending his title once again, that is, the XCC Women Title. I've checked the settings and it is set for females, but apparently not having a vagina won't stop Ziskie from claiming gold in one of the most prestigious divisions in XCC.

I don't know what is going on, XCC are one of the silliest companies I've seen start up. They STILL haven't picked up Li-Kong Ho yet.

I just looked at the results of an XCC card, only to be thrilled to see Philip Ziskie defending his title once again, that is, the XCC Women Title. I've checked the settings and it is set for females, but apparently not having a vagina won't stop Ziskie from claiming gold in one of the most prestigious divisions in XCC.

I don't know what is going on, XCC are one of the silliest companies I've seen start up. They STILL haven't picked up Li-Kong Ho yet.

They want to be equal well give them equal

I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening. The only thing I can think of is because I've changed the weights for the promotion. I dropped the Women and Feather's minimum's to 100lb allowing any scraps who weigh too little to fight for them. I've only just realised this might cause issues with their titles as they're still capped and I can't change them from my promotion. XCC's women's title is however still Female Only and the other two are Male Only, so here's the divisions I set them too.

Women - 100/135

Featherweight - 100/145

Lightweight - 146/155

I've altered them back to the originals hoping it might change something, but first I'm going to have to take the title off Ziskie and hope to find a way to remove that title safely from his history. Dalglish is holding the FW title and has been since June (It's September now), despite never winning it. Infact, he was beaten by Ziskie in that month but he's holding that title whilst Ziskie's holding the women's, very odd. So it seems the weight limit removing might not effect the fact that belts can be fought for. McBroom's got the lightweight title but that shouldn't matter as that title hasn't been edited weight wise.

Archived