HELP! Event not set as PPV - stuck!

I mistakenly forgot to change Wrestlemania to a PPV after my PPV contract expired and now I'm on the night of the event with no way to change it (I'm extremely pissed). I assume there's no way to fix this so I have one of two options:

1) Go back to my last backup (four weeks prior) and re-book all 17 shows which will take me several days to do.

2) Hold the event and then hold it again later in the week as if the first one never happened.

If you were me, which would you choose?

I'd definitely take door #2, with the options you've listed. Although, if you're not concerned with money, then you could just do the show, and carry on as if it had been broadcast. If there's a match on the card that is important for Popularity transfer (someone's jobbing to raise someone else), then just have them do a rematch on TV, to get the same thing accomplished.

That's a crappy situation, and I feel for you.

It's a money thing and a national prestige thing. I'm banking on this one upping my prestige over all the regions and possibly becoming a national organization after its over. Not to mention I need to earn a certain amount by the end of the year and this is going to help too.

Archived