Hello , need to know if anyone knows how to sort this out ,

I had a house fire 3 weeks ago and lost virtually everything including my computer (had no home insurance either), i would like to retrieve my elicense to put tew 2010 onto my laptop (which luckilly was at my mothers home)

I understand that im meant to de activate the license first before i can then re activate it on my laptop , but just wondering how to actually do it and is it possible for me to do it without having to be able to access the now destroyed computer , i have sent a message to elicense support as they helped me retrive a license for a different game , but didnt have to do all the de activation thing with that one , does anyone know if theres anything i can do myself without having to wait for elicense to reply ( which took around 30 hours on last game) , im a little concerned i may not get to retrieve this one , considering ive not got much left , the chance to continue playing this game would be a good way to remove myself from my current nightmare into a fantasy universe , good way of de stressing.

Any help would be great

Hello , need to know if anyone knows how to sort this out ,

I had a house fire 3 weeks ago and lost virtually everything including my computer (had no home insurance either), i would like to retrieve my elicense to put tew 2010 onto my laptop (which luckilly was at my mothers home)

I understand that im meant to de activate the license first before i can then re activate it on my laptop , but just wondering how to actually do it and is it possible for me to do it without having to be able to access the now destroyed computer , i have sent a message to elicense support as they helped me retrive a license for a different game , but didnt have to do all the de activation thing with that one , does anyone know if theres anything i can do myself without having to wait for elicense to reply ( which took around 30 hours on last game) , im a little concerned i may not get to retrieve this one , considering ive not got much left , the chance to continue playing this game would be a good way to remove myself from my current nightmare into a fantasy universe , good way of de stressing.

Any help would be great

Get in touch with Scott Vibert via PM here and he can handle your elicense issue. Tell him the problem (or link him to this thread) and you should be sorted in no time. :)

Archived