Question for 2010 players.

Basically my friend recomended the game but told me to try the freeware 2005 version, and to be honest I didn't like it because of the choosing angles they all seem to be cluttered up and not really descriptive enough to tell me what's actually going to happen. I like the game in general but that really put me off buying 2010 so I guess my question is, is 2010 the same as 2005 angles wise?

Thanks guys.

You do get used to it. I remember downloading EWR last year and playing that for a bit and then trying the freeware 2005 and was blown away by the angles and thinking it was too much. But given time you do get used to what you're doing. Like everything in life, practice makes perfect.

2010 comes pre packaged with the angles from 2005, as well as some additions from the later versions. But it has the ability to clone the angles in order for you to change roles or what it is rated on for greater flexibility, and it also has an angle editor you can use while on the booking screen to create your own angles from scratch to use on the show and in the future.

If the lack of angles was your concern, then 2010 will fulfill your needs nicely.

I have to admit I tried the early versions of the EWR/TEW games and was not taken in by them. I'd have a couple of saves and get bored after a few shows.

TEW2008 however captivated me and TNA's New Beginnings ran into it's fifth year, only stopping when...

TEW2010 came out and it is evolution not revolution and that's for the best.

Try the demo and see if you like it.

Archived