Workers Doing Crazy Bumps?

Also, what size federation are you? What is the risk of the bump? What is the prestige of the match? Where are they on the card? What is the prestige of the event? Who are the personalities involved?

You need to answer all those questions before anyone on these boards can give you some productive advice.

I'm playing WCW, year is 1998. My babyface tag team jobbers are the Hardys, but I will usually have them do some crazy bumps on Nitro and Thunder in regular matches against the uppercard teams. I've noticed lately that I'm actually penalized for their bumps! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Guest codey
I'm playing WCW, year is 1998. My babyface tag team jobbers are the Hardys, but I will usually have them do some crazy bumps on Nitro and Thunder in regular matches against the uppercard teams. I've noticed lately that I'm actually penalized for their bumps! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

I'm not well versed in this area, but I'd think it was because you're throwing out crazy bumps (stage dives, flaming table spots and what not) away on regular tv in low card matches on an event with just average prestige. Crazy bumps should be used to enhance high prestige matches on an important event. If you use them every week on Nitro, then why are the fans gonna care?

I'm not well versed in this area, but I'd think it was because you're throwing out crazy bumps (stage dives, flaming table spots and what not) away on regular tv in low card matches on an event with just average prestige. Crazy bumps should be used to enhance high prestige matches on an important event. If you use them every week on Nitro, then why are the fans gonna care?

This is true. I'll start holding off and see what happens.

I imagine product is something to do with it too?

You may be right, but when I use bumps elsewhere they get a +.

Archived