Strange question, but

Jaysin

Does anyone know a good food coloring or something of the sort that won't stain clothing and is easy to wash off skin? I'm going to start doing a "mist" and I can't find anything "safe" so far. Any suggestions are more than welcome

Does anyone know a good food coloring or something of the sort that won't stain clothing and is easy to wash off skin? I'm going to start doing a "mist" and I can't find anything "safe" so far. Any suggestions are more than welcome

Unfortunately there is no food colouring that will not stain. As someone who loves to cook and use this, I've looked all over.

Naughty moon lit tears. Do you know what psychological effects someone can have after having cake batter flung over them.

My aunt thinks she is high and mighty. You never EVER mess with a woman who is baking when you are wearing expensive clothing. We were having a cookout. You don't wear clothes like that to a family BBQ.

My aunt thinks she is high and mighty. You never EVER mess with a woman who is baking when you are wearing expensive clothing. We were having a cookout. You don't wear clothes like that to a family BBQ.

Quoted for truth. I had a cousin who would come to my grandfather's fourth of July parties dressed all nice and fancy. She thought she was better than everyone or something along those lines. My grandfather one day decided to spray her with ketchup and then to "clean her off" he grabbed the garden hose and doused her :D

Quoted for truth. I had a cousin who would come to my grandfather's fourth of July parties dressed all nice and fancy. She thought she was better than everyone or something along those lines. My grandfather one day decided to spray her with ketchup and then to "clean her off" he grabbed the garden hose and doused her :D

I think our families would get along great. That's something my father would have done.

I mean when you go to cookouts its shorts and T-shirts. Not fancy clothes. We usually have Horseshoes volleyball or something like that. You can't do that all dressed up. :D

Archived