SWF - Maximum Supremacy

(Just a little side nor before I begin this. I have never done a dynasty and have been playing TEW since 2005. I am trying to learn how to put pictures in to make it more colorful, so please bare with me as I go along. I also am using a couple of created wrestlers, Mat Russo, Shane Richards, and Rebecca Jones. All three based off of people in my life. I also altered some of the title reigns and champions throughout my game play.)

It is November 2010, 5 months after I was hired by Richard Eisen to lead his promotion, the SWF, into the new era of professional wrestling. My name is Charles Avatar. I saw great potential in the promotion that I used to watch as a young boy and when this job was offered to me, it was a dream come true. Not only being involved with wrestling 24/7 but getting to be around the superstars of 'my' promotion. Eric Eisen was the reigning SWF Champion at the time, Brandon James was the North American Champion, Enforcer Roberts held the Television Championship, and Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee were in their third reign as Tag Team Champions.

That was all in June though. Through time I had signed and released a few stars, and started to make some of my own. Joe Sexy and Squeaky McClean were my first two casualties of a stacked roster. And when signing stars I decided to go with youth. Jay Chord, Hell's Bouncer, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine, Mainstream Hernandez, Remmy Skye, Steven Parker, Matthew Keith, Greg Gauge, and Peresphone were all signed to help with the 'next generation' of stars.

My main heel stable that I am hoping will be bigger than The Syndicate, is The Powers That Be. Eric Eisen leads this heel stable of Runaway Train, Enforcer Roberts, Chris Morrisette (formerly Lobster Warrior), and new signing Adam Diamond.

World Tag Team Titles

Since I joined in June my relationship with the wrestlers is fairly good, except for Big Smack Scott. I was forced to suspend him for a month due to his drug problems, which led to the World Tag Team Titles being vacant. Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley picked up a win against Angry Gilmore and Brandon James to claim the Tag Titles just days before the October PPV.

Current Tag Team Champions - Jack Bruce and Steve Frehley

Television Title

The SWF Television title is a relatively young championship that was won by Gregory Black. He would go on to lose the title SWF stalwart Enforcer Roberts after being bloodied by Runaway Train. Mat Russo ended Roberts title reign in the beginning of September to help ignite the 10th DeGrEe (Shane Richards and Mat Russo) and Powers That Be feud.

Current Television Champion - Mat Russo

North American Title

Brandon James ruled the North American title scene for nearly a year (October 09-August 10) when he was beaten by SWF future Hall of Famer Christian Faith. Faith won his first reign as NA Champion, to help give him one last ‘hoorah’. His reign only lasted a month before he dropped the North American Championship to Colossus (Hell’s Bouncer) inside the confines of a steel cage. It was an emotional match that saw Colossus need to use 3 Damnation Drops to beat Faith.

Current North American Champion - Hell’s Bouncer

World Title

Rich Money was able to end the reign of Eric Eisen in September 2010 in an emotionally charged night. Rich Money was finally able to pin Eric Eisen and finally take the title away from ‘The Supremacist’. Now, after winning a three way match in October, and surviving a Fatal Four Way in October, Rich Money has found himself in a heated feud with new SWF signing Adam Diamond (formerly Rocky Golden). The two are heading for a showdown at Christmas Clash 2010.

Current World Champion - Rich Money

Feuds

1) After being assaulted at the end of his match at Break Like the Wind by Adam Diamond, Rich Money is searching for revenge. The two powerhouses are on a collision course for a huge battle come Christmas Clash.

2) The Powers That Be (led by Eric Eisen) have had fluctuating success over the past few months. Now Runaway Train is feuding with Jack Giedroyc, but the SWF fans have been slowly starting to cheer for the big man. Now Eric Eisen has decided this is time to teach Train the meaning of ‘tough love’.

3) Jack Bruce is still in the hunt for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, and the latest roadblock in his way, is a Russian roadblock. It is a classic meeting of the immovable object and the unstoppable force.

4) The legendary Christian Faith has a new thorn in his side in the for form of Angry Gilmore. It is evident that these two men are also looking to get back into contention for the SWF title, but they first must go through each other to get there.

5) After being turned on by their former manager Rebecca Jones, the 10th DeGrEe is looking for revenge on her and her new clients the Pain Alliance. How will Shane and his former girlfriend react to be on opposite sides of a feud for the first time?

Archived