Do you add workers into the default database?

I've always wondered if people customize the default database as I always add workers in (mainly women) because I think it spices it up the gameplay. If you have what characters have you added?

Mine are usually completely new people and have nothing to do with the game story. I have:

Silver Grinder (Former Football Player)

Elijah Gunner (First graduate of WWA: Australia)

Amber Jade (Beauty Queen and Days of Our Lives actress)

Medusa (The Lady GaGa of wrestling)

Nettie Johnson (The future wife of David Stone)

Kumiko Namashima (Fuyuko Higa's niece and first graduate of School of Higa)

The Carroll Family (Mum: Ruth Carroll the road agent, Dad:Jarrett Carroll the announcer, 1st son: George Carroll the referee, The rest of the children: Brian, Terry, William, Adam, Mary and Julie are all wrestlers.)

I've always wondered if people customize the default database as I always add workers in (mainly women) because I think it spices it up the gameplay. If you have what characters have you added?

Mine are usually completely new people and have nothing to do with the game story. I have:

Silver Grinder (Former Football Player)

Elijah Gunner (First graduate of WWA: Australia)

Amber Jade (Beauty Queen and Days of Our Lives actress)

Medusa (The Lady GaGa of wrestling)

Nettie Johnson (The future wife of David Stone)

Kumiko Namashima (Fuyuko Higa's niece and first graduate of School of Higa)

The Carroll Family (Mum: Ruth Carroll the road agent, Dad:Jarrett Carroll the announcer, 1st son: George Carroll the referee, The rest of the children: Brian, Terry, William, Adam, Mary and Julie are all wrestlers.)

Nice another wrestling family, maybe one could marry a stone another a decolt and a guy go with jerry eisen

Archived