Billionaire's play ground

Ok this is my first dynasty, and I will admit I have made my company popular and given myself loads of money but here goes.

July 2010

Billionaire, Steven Curtis has moved to The USA with one goal! To make waves in the Wrestling business. Flying in and settling down in New York, Curtis has contacted a mystery backer to help him get started.

The First thing he has done is to start his own promotion. New Championship Wrestling, (NCW). With the NCW set up and using connections in the media business he has managed to set up a contract with 2 major Pay-Per-View carriers in the form of USA broadcasters Cablevision and UK based Setanta Sports. With the deals in place, Curtis and the Mystery backer have decided the first event, will be held on the last Sunday of August. That event will be held at Madison Square Garden, a move that has apparently upset officials within the WWE, who feel the MSG is their Mecca and should be an exclusive venue for their events.

The event itself, named Bash at the Beach (a rip off from the old WCW PPVs). But then Curtis and his mystery backer faced a problem, with a month and half until NCW’s first live event, they needed a roster.

August 2010

With NCW’s Bash at the Beach closing in quicker and quick, Curtis’ roster was starting to take shape, having contacted many wrestlers, including many who already had contracts with some promotions. Mainly Stars from TNA and ROH, as well stars who used to work for the WWE. Which again has upset officials of many promotions. WWE, TNA & ROH officials are said to be upset that Curtis had barged his way into the market and signed future stars, as well as already established stars.

On a more positive note, Curtis, again exposing Media connects had confirmed 2 more contracts. This time with 2 major networks. Curtis exposed his UK ties to sign a contract with Bravo to air his Promotion’s Live on a Late Night on a Saturday. But the most shocking annoouncment came out of the USA network, a network thought by many to be loyal to the WWE. A network which Curtis has also signed a contract with The USA Network to show the NCW’s show live on a Saturday Night.....that show has now officially been revealed as Saturday Night Revolution!

Curtis has now also officially announced that four titles have been launched, The NCW World Championship, The NCW Television Title, The NCW World Tag Team Championship and the NCW Women’s Championship. It is also thought that Curtis is toying with the idea of introducing a few more titles should the promotion require them.

August 28th 2010

Wrestlezone.com

The NWC finally reveals it’s roster

Today Steven Curtis revealed the roster he has put together to for his new promotion NCW.

Main Event

Batista

Booker T

Mike Knox

Shawn Michaels

Upper Mid-Card

Brian Kendrick

Bryan Danielson

Carlito

Charlie Haas

Gregory Helms

Hardcore Holly

Paul London

Shelton Benjamin

Midcard

Alex Shelley

Austin Aires

Big Daddy V

Chris Hero

Chris Sabin

Jay Briscoe

Lance Cade

Marcus Cor Von

Mark Briscoe

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Trevor Murdoch

Tyler Black

Lower Midcard

Claudio Castagnoli

Paul Burchil

Openers

Colt Cabana

Teddy Hart

Women’s division

Ashley Massaro

Candice Michelle

Courtney Taylor

Jackie Gayda (Manager to Charlie Haas)

Katie Lea Burchill (Manager to Paul Burchill)

Lacey Von Erich

Madison Rayne

Maria Kanellis

Mickie James

Shantelle Taylor

Announcers

Scott Hudson (Play-by-play), Paul Heyman (Colour)

Teams

Cade & Murdoch (Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch)

London & Kendrick (Paul London & Brian Kendrick)

Motor city Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris sabin)

The Briscoe’s (Mark & Jay Briscoe)

The Highlanders (Robbie & Rory McAllister)

The World’s Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas (w/Jackie Gayda))

The Beautiful People (Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne, Shantelle Taylor)

With the roster revealed it is now time for Curtis and his mystery backer to launch their promotion into the mainstream of wrestling, with Bash at The Beach! Which Wrestlezone.com can now exclusively reveal will be headlined by the NCW Heavyweight championship match between “The Animal” Batista and “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. It is also thought that as bigger named talent becomes available Curtis and his backer will launch an attempt to sign them!

confirmed for the Bash at the Beach card

NCW World Championship

Batista Vs. Shawn Michaels

Booker T Vs Carlito

Mike Knox Vs. Bryan Danielson

World Tag Team Championship

4 way Elimination Tag match

The Motor City Machine Guns Vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team Vs. London & Kendrick Vs. The Briscoes

NCW Television Title

Austin Aires vs Chris Hero

Women’s Championship

Lacey Von Erich Vs. Mickie James

Also scheduled to appear- Gregory Helms, The Beautiful People, Big daddy V, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Tyler Black and others.

Mike Knox to main event? I guess you do have money to blow...:D

lol, it was the recommended push it came up with, so i did it. Plus I needed someone in their, so until I can find some new talent he's staying there........i think?!?!

Archived