TNA ... without the J?

With TNA at a standstill under their current SpikeTV contract, they finally made a good decision. They hired me. I will take TNA from now (Monday, December 1st, 2005) into the impending future. I will bring some of my fellow ex-WWE superstars into TNA with me. I will not push them to the moon, but use them and a mix of new and unique stars from TNA and other indys. TNA ... begins soon. - Former WWE Superstar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of things, I first changed Impact Tapings to Thursday, that way TNA workers can wrestle healthy on both Impact and Xplosion. I plan to make Xplosion have more stars, as the debut show filmed yesterday had Jeff Jarrett defend his NWA Championship. However, that's as big as it's gonna get there and it shouldn't be nearly that big again. Now, I have finally started to sign a few people and negioations are in progress with more. I have also created a new Championship belt, more on that in the coming weeks. I am also very pleased with one of my signees, as he is new to North America and should be one of the great wrestlers for TNA. Except a loaded version of Xplosion very soon, I made this one one of the strongest ever, as I want to start off my tenure with a bang. - Former WWE Superstar

[size=14][color=blue]TNA Xplosion: December 2005: Week 1[/size][/color] Mike Tenay and Don West welcomed fans to the TNA Arena in Nashville, Tennessee as TNA made their new debut ... under me. Tenay's a great announcer and West is alright, but I think I know somebody better. Our first dark match featured Gail Kim defeat the soon-to-debut Jackie Gayda in a bra and panties match. They didn't have good chemistry together, which is bad considered they are about to feud. I have a feeling it might be shorter than we think. Our second dark match showed veteran Raven defeated Shark Boy in a house of fan match pretty early on. We just wanted to get the crowd pumped and these dark matches got the crowd ready for some TNA! The first match I booked was an X-Division match between Chris Sabin and Elix Skipper, where Sabin defeats Skipper in 10 minutes by cheating. Both of these guys are technically fine, but they didn't click to well. This did not kick my show off to the start I was looking for. Next, Abyss crushed Cassidy Riley with The Black Hole, nothing too unexpected or eventful there. Backstage, The Dudley Boys got into a near-brawl with America's Most Wanted, these two teams are at the top of the tag division and are going to feud. However, I have already signed two more tag teams to add to this division, this should soon rank up with the X-Division. The second part my show was geared to make people watch TNA again. It started off with former WWE wrestler Rhino defeated Jeff Hardy, by sudden interference from Monty Brown. Jeff Hardy continues to improve and his feud with Monty Brown should be fun. Speaking of Monty Brown, Christian Cage announced that he did not like the attack and had talked to .... well me and I booked a match between Cage and Brown for THIS WEEK's IMPACT! Unfortunatly, the interview messed up some of our momentium we had been builded up. Our main event was a Championship vs. Championship match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, where Jeff Jarrett made his first defense under my reign. This was definitly an "A" match in my book and lasted 17:00, when Jarrett hit Styles with the guitar. Styles is going to remain in the X-Division for the time being. All and all, I had a good first show, even though post-show polls revealed the crowd wanted to see more angles and interviews, it was our first show and I would give it a "B-". More importantly, my TNA era has begun! [quote=TNA.com]Xplosion Week 1 Quick Results: Chris Sabin defeated Elix Skipper Abyss defeated Cassidy Riley Rhino defeated Jeff Hardy Jeff Jarrett defeated AJ Styles Expect a new color commentator, tag teams, Jeff Hardy/Monty Brown feud, Gail Kim/Jackie Gayda feud, The Dudley Boys/America's Most Wanted Feud and for Impact this week Christian Cage challenged Monty Brown![/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

Breaking News: It seems that pro wrestling sites have found out that somebody has puchased TNA. An announcement of some sort will be apruptly made on Impact, but fear not, it will not give away my identity. That is still a week or two away. - Former WWE superstar

[size=14][color=red]TNA Impact, December 2005: Week 1[/size][/color] Our dark match showed my first signee, as Eddie Colon debuted from Puerto Rico, losing to Chris Sabin in 12 minutes. Eddie is improving his technical skills, flying skills as well as preformance skills. I have big plans for him in the future. Our other pre-show segment had a little bit of 4 Live Kru tension, to explain Konnan's reason for leaving TNA (he's actually accepting head booker of AAA and we wish him all the best), but he'll still be here for a couple weeks. As for the show, it opened up with AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels with the Styles Clash to defend the X Division Champion. The match was an "A" match and these workers should continue to produce great matches. By the way, Don West is still the colour commentator for tonight. Jeff Jarrett than came out and announced that his dad was not selling TNA, completly false of course, since I am clearly here. Jarrett also announced that tonight's main event will have NWA Championship implications ... because I told him too. The crowd clearly knows his dad DID sell TNA and the crowd was into and this segment went perfectly "A+." Team 3D then cut a promo against America's Most Wanted, but the crowd viewed it as a let down as we returned to actual wrestling. The match followed with Team 3D being disqualifed for weapons use. A solid match that started the storyline between these two teams. Jackie Gayda was doing an interview about her debut in TNA with Shane Douglas with Gail Kim came out of nowhere and beat down on Jackie. This was a hot start to their storyline to say the least. The main event showed Christian Cage defeated Monty Brown in 12:58 cleanly, thus making him the #1 contender. Even though it is not announced, Christian/Jarrett should be the Main Event of TNA PPV's for a few months at least, pending popular response of course. Jarrett interupted Christian's post-match celebration by giving him a guitar shot and leaving the crowd wanting more. Overall, I would give my first Impact a "B" grade and conclude that while it was not great, it was a solid show and should be considered a sucess. As for Xplosion, nothing too big is currently planned, a few more debuts and returns, but nothing too rash just yet. [quote=TNA.com]Impact Quick Results: AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels to retain the X Division Championship America's Most Wanted defeated Team 3D to retain their NWA Tag Team Championships (by disqualification) Christian Cage defeated Monty Brown to become the de facto #1 contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Champinship. Several feuds (Cage/Jarrett, Gail/Jackie, AMW/3D & Styles/Daniels began, Don West was still the colour guy, debut[b]s[/b] and return[b]s[/b] for Xplosion, but no big plans. [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[size=14][color=blue]TNA Xplosion, December 2005: Week 2[/size][/color] In the pre-show, we saw Sable make her TNA debut to win the TNA Women's Championship in a 3-way match also featuring Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda. I have real big plans for Sable, so look for that. The crowd was reckless in general today, but the match was okay for a diva match. Our second match saw the return of an old TNA tag team ... S.A.T.! They were not pinned in a Triple Threat tag match as Team 3D pinned Team Canada. Shane Douglas is the manager of the S.A.T and should help them with their promos. Both the S.A.T. and Team Canada are continually improving. The show started off with a bang, as Teddy Hart made his TNA debut in a loss to Jushin Thunder Lyger. The match was great, but again, the crowd didn't seem to into it. Backstage, America's Most Wanted attacked Brother Devon Deadly and left him lying backstage, Bubba Ray Deadly was not seen. This continued their storyline. Next, a young british hotshot Jody Fleisch made his TNA debut, with Jim Cornette as his manager. In his debut, Fleisch surprised Konnan and defeated him with a Phoenix 720 DDT. He has great potentional and Konnan is putting him over to try and give Fleisch a good start as Konnan is leaving TNA after Impact this week. In the ring, BG James announces that he is going to return to the tag team division with his partner ... KIP JAMES! These two should help the younger tag teams like the aformentioned S.A.T and Team Canada. Backstage, AJ Styles was in the training room, when Christopher Daniels said AJ gave him a great match and AJ agreed. I liked their match last week, so I gave them a best of 7 match for the X division championship. This should take two months to comlete and should be great for our show. Our next match showed Elix Skipper defeat Samoa Joe, solid matchup but no storyline implications. Next, Sable arrived with her TNA Women's Championship in a limo. She announced that she spoke to the new owner of TNA, me, and that I gave her the job of selecting a protege and when she does she will pass down the TNA Women's Championship. Another limo pulled up behind her and the crowd was hoping for my debut ... but it was just Sable's bags. I love messing with the fans. Once again, the mention of me pumped up the crowd. Once again, the segment after me felt like a let down to the crowd, as Monty Brown continued his feud with Jeff Hardy by assulting him backstage. Jeff Hardy was left bleeding. Our main event showed BG James defeat Abyss, after Kip James negated James Mitchell's pestering of BG and BG pulled the upset win over Abyss. To end the show, Christian Cage came into the ring and since he beat Monty Brown last week, he wants the TNA title. Jeff Jarrett comes out and accepts, like the bastard he is. He normally wouldn't, but he gave the air that I told him I had big plans for him at Turning Point. Oh well, Christian/Jarrett is a great main event for Impact, and my plan can wait. Overall, I'd give the show a "B" grade, solid, but nothing too special. Lastly, it's time for me to annoucne my identity. On Impact ... I will appear live. [quote=TNA.com]Xplosion, December Week 2 Quick Results: Jushin Thunder Lyger defeated Teddy Hardy Jody Fleisch defeated Konnan Elix Skipper defeated Samoa Joe BG James defeated Abyss There is big plans for the tag division, as the S.A.T is signed, as well as BG James and Kip James starting to wrestle as a tag team, Konnan is leaving TNA after Impact this week, AJ Styles will defend his X Division Championship against Christopher Daniels in a "Best of 7" contest which should last two months, Sable is going to select a protege to be the next TNA Women's Champion, TNA is pumped to discover my identity, Christian/Jarrett is booked as the Main Event for Impact and should have Turning Point implications & I will debut on Impact next week!! [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar Note: I posted this diary at another forum so that explains the frequent shows, now I'm all caught up and shows should be released at a normal rate.

[size=14][color=red]TNA Impact, December 2005: Week 2[/size][/color] The show started off with a big as Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles in a 16:00 thrilling opener that pumped up the crowd for tonight's event. This was the first in their "Best of 7" series and if this is any indication, we're going to be in for a hell of a series. The next segment started the search for Sable's new protege. She started off by listing criteria about herself and then announced that TNA management had found two candidates for her to consider tonight in a bikini contest! They were announced to be ... Debra and Terri!?! Sable said they were both too old and declared herself the winner of the contest. Terri was pissed off and left, but Debra kept trying to talk to Sable as we faded too commerical. Eric Bischoff, the new owner of TNA, then made his debut. That's right, after all the hype, it's Eric Bischoff who bought TNA. He announced he had the money from trying to purchase WCW and after his sudden quitting off the WWE, it all makes sense. Jeff Jarrett than came out and they shook hands. The crowd loved this. I created a new storyline in the next segment, as Simon Diamond tried to lift some heavy weights, but couldn't. He goes to get a drink and while he does ... Trinty enters and lifts the weights no problem! Diamond sees this and storms off. This hurt the crowd and drained them from their earlier excitment over the debut of TNA's new owner. Jody Fleisch then quickly squashed Konnan again, as Konnan then left TNA to a standing ovation. However, this also hurt the crowd as they weren't too happy to see Konnan leaving them by his own accord to continue wrestling down south. Backstage, we see Jeff Jarrett leaving his dressing room and making his way to the ring. However, the camera reveals Rhino also leaving his dressing room with a wad of cash in his hand ... In the main event, Jeff Jarrett defeated Christian Cage via pinfall to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship after a Gore by Rhino on Christian! The match concluded a great show for us, as I'd give it a "B+." The crowd sees Eric Bischoff as the new owner of TNA, but is he really a superstar? Yes, he is the new owner and he did purchase TNA, but I did not say that I was the owner nor that I purchased TNA. In fact, I spent nothing on TNA. I am the de facto ... Co-Owner of TNA, but not really. You saw the debut of Eric Bischoff, but you have not yet seen me. [quote=TNA.com]Quick Results: Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles in Match 1 of the "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Jody Fleisch defeated Konnan Jeff Jarrett defeated Christian Cage to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship Sable started her search for a protege, but found no luck as she only found Debra and Terri, Eric Bischoff is the new owner of TNA, but I am not Eric Bischoff, Siamon Diamond and Trinity are set to feud and Konnan has left to be the head booker of AAA. [/quote]

[size=14][color=blue]TNA Xplosion, December 2005: Week 3[/size][/color] Xplosion started off with newcomer Jody Fleisch wrestling against Jeff Hardy, it was a back and forth match, due to constant interference from Fleisch's manager, Jim Cornette. However, Cornette's persistance was not enough until Monty Brown quickly entered and hit the Pounce on Jeff Hardy with let Fleisch gain the upset win. Backstage, Jackie Gayda is looking for someone when she spots Gail Kim! Jackie chases Gail around into the parking lot. Gail runs into a car and speeds off. Jackie then runs outside following her, when she spots a taxi, throws out the driver and follows! The next match features the Amazing Red defeated Austin Aries in an action packed match. Aries and Red have great chemistry and a rematch was booked by Eric Bischoff for Turning Point! Christian Cage is shown backstage trying to get a title match on Turning Point, however, Bischoff says that he will not give it to him. Christian then knocks on Jarrett's door, but it opens. Christian sees the title belt lieing flat on a chair in the middle of the room, he looks around and then steals the belt! A flush is heard from left , so we know what Jarrett was doing. Next was our "Match 2" in the "Best of 7" series between Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles for the X Division Championship. Daniels won with a roll-up holding the tights at only 7:44 to gain a 2-0 advantage. This match pumped up the crowd and continued their storyline obviously. Next, Sable continued her search for a protege. Debra and Terri both were re-entered as contestants, but there were three new entrants. First, there was Melissa Marizolla, wife of Shane McMahon. Sable took her into the middle of the ring first and did a weird combination of seducing and violently attacking her until she was rushed away by EMT's. Sable yelled about how she was the mother of Vince McMahon's first grandchild as well as some other things. Her next contest was Alicia Webb, the former Ryne Shamrock. Sable announced that finally she had a contestant with potentional. Alicia was quickly overshadowed however by debuting diva ... Torrie Wilson! Sable announced that Debra and Terri were officialy kicked out of the competetion, but Torrie and Alicia had to do whatever they could to win. Terri left furious while Debra continued to talk with Sable as they went to the back. Backstage, Jeff Jarrett is yelling since he cannot find his title. He pumps into Christian, who has the title on his back. Jarrett talks the title and runs right into a wall. Christian grabs Jarrett and hits the Unprettier, before demaning a title match at Turning Point. Jarrett said no and Christian left the arena. In the main event, America's Most Wanted defeated Team 3D cleanly. It was a fluke win of sorts, but it continued their feud. The event concluded with Jarrett announcing that he would accept Christian's challenge, but he answered with a smirk? Could I be the reason .... no .... No really, I'm actually not going to debut for a month, so I have no idea why he has the smirk on his face. Anyway, overall I'd give the show a "B" and declare it as a solid show. However, I would not say that it helped or hurt us in any significant way. [quote=TNA.com]Quick Results: Jody Fleisch defeated Jeff Hardy Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles to go up "2-0" in their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship America's Most Wanted defeated Team 3D Sable continued her search for a protege, she eliminated Debra, Terri and wife of Shane McMahon, Marissa Mazzola. Sable allowed former WWE divas Alicia Webb and Torrie Wilson to remain in contention. Austin Aries vs. The Amazing Red and Christian Cage vs. Jeff Jarrett are the only two official matches books for this weekend's Turning Point.[/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[size=14][color=red]TNA Impact, December 2005: Week 3[/size][/color] Just a reminder, the current TNA Turning Point card is Austin Aries vs. The Amazing Red & Christian Cage vs. Jeff Jarrett (NWA World Heavyweight Championship). The final show before Turning Point started off without the cameras rolling. Backstage, Simon Diamond was talking to some fans when he opened a door right into Trinity. Trinity fell down and was knocked out, but Simon ignored her and kept talking to fans. The crowd started off hot, which is a great sign for the final show before a PPV and these two are now offically feuding. The show started with AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels cleanly in their "Best of 7" series for the X Division Championship. The match was an excellent opener and the "4th" match in the series was booked for this Sunday at Turning Point! Backstage, Sable is walking to the ring with Debra? Debra announces that even though she has been disqualified from Sable's protege contest, she has talked to Sable and after some "heart-to-heart girl talk", Debra will manage Sable and these two created a stable called "Women of TNA." "The Women of TNA" started off with a win as Sable defeated Jackie Gayda in a non-title match due to a roll-up of the tights. Jackie got distracted due to Debra showing her puppies, but instead of standing in awe, Jackie clothselined Debra down and then got rolled up. Sable announced that on the PPV, she will debut the newest member of her Protege Contest. Backstage, Eric Bischoff shakes Rhino's hand and congratules him on the excellent opponent choice for Turning Point. Debra and Sable come in and announce they have found a challenger to Sable. Bischoff acts surprised, but then Sable announces it is the previously injured Trinity and everybody laughs. Inside the ring, Rhino defeated Sabu after throwing some dust into Sabu's eyes, before hitting the Gore. This was a solid match and both of these two were announced as appearing on Turning Point. Backstage again, America's Most Wanted attack Brother Ray Deadly and leave him bloodied backstage, no word on his condition for Turning Point. The next in-ring contest featured Monty Brown defeated BG James. Both of these men also were announced as appearing on Turning Point. Inside the ring, Eric Bischoff calls Christian and Jeff Jarrett and makes their match the official main event. Raven then comes out and says he's heard all he wants to hear about ... ME? He challenges me (the soon-to-debut EX-WWE worker who pretty much controls TNA now) to a match for Turning Point. However, Bischoff knows that I will not accept. Instead, Bischoff books him in a match against ... THE MONSTER ABYSS! The last segment of the night shows Chris Sabin unfolding a piece of paper, he cheers as he yells out that he is in the Turning Point Battle Royale! His expression quickly changes as he walks right into ... Kevin Nash, also carrying a sheet of paper saying he will wrestle in the Battle Royale at Turning Point! This show was a "B-" and probably increased our popularity. I am excited for Turning Point this weekend and will write play-by-play analysis for Turning Point, since I unforutnatly will not have a major role on the show. That will have to wait until Final Resolution. [quote=TNA.com]Quick Results: AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels (1-2) in their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Sable defeated Jackie Gayda (Non-title) Rhino defeated Sabu Monty Brown defeated BG James Matches added for Turning Point: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (1-2) in a "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship, Rhino vs. TBA, Raven vs. Abyss, A Battle Royale ... plus, Sable will debut the newest member of her Protege contest & the following TNA members have been confirmed as appearing: Sabu, Monty Brown & BG James[/quote]

[size=14][color=green]TNA Turning Point, December 2005: Week 3 Preview[/size][/color] [b]Main Event: Christian Cage vs. Jeff Jarrett (Champion) in a match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship[/b] This feud started on the first edition of TNA Impact, as Christian defeated Monty Brown to be the #1 contender. On the second edition of Impact, Jarrett defeated Christian in a title-match due to his payment before the match of Rhino. Christian then stole the belt and finally Jarrett accepted his challenge for a PPV match. [b]Christopher Daniels (2) vs. AJ Styles (Champion) (1) in the "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship[/b] Daniels and Styles wrestled first also in Impact Week 1, when Styles cleanly defeated Daniels to retain his title. The next week, they said they had wrestled a great match and both had a mutual respect for each other. They agred to wrestle a "Best of 7" Series and Daniels quickly got a 2-0 lead, until AJ Styles finally got a win in Week 3 Impact. This match is cruical for the series and the whole X division. [b]Rhino vs. ???[/b] Rhino has been hot recently, defeated Jeff Hardy and Sabu in the past month. He also cost Christian Cage his NWA World Heavyweight Championship. He informed new TNA owner, Eric Bischoff owner that he has found an opponent to wrestle against at Turning Point. Bischoff approved the match and we can only ponder who Rhino has chosen for his opponent. [b]Raven vs. Abyss[/b] This match is a unique one, as neither have been on-screen match recently, due to injury. Raven made his return to TNA this week, demanding a match with ... the ex-WWE worker who really controls TNA (aka me), but Mr. Bischoff threw him a curveball ... the monster Abyss! [b]Trinity vs. Sable (with Debra) (Champion) for the TNA Women's Championship[/b] Sable debuted in TNA as their TNA Women's Champion. She was signed by Mr. Bischoff to look for a protege and her contestants have been all over the place, ranging from Terri, Debra, Marissa Mazzola, Alicia Webb & Torrie Wilson. Furthermore, another contestant will enter the contest at Turning Point! On Trinity's side, she has had a mini-feud with Simon Diamond, outlifting and outsmarting him. Simon had clearly shown his displeasure at Trinity, knocking her out "accidently" last week on Impact, thus making the match. [b]15 Man Battle Royale[/b] On the last segment of TNA Impact, Chris Sabin announced he was in the Battle Royale! However, he was disapointed to see wrestling powerhouse Kevin Nash also is in the match. An additional 13 men will be in the Battle Royale and the winner can only have good things happen to him after ... right? [b]Austin Aries vs. The Amazing Red[/b] The Amazing Red and Austin Aries opened the past two shows, with Red winning both of them. Mr. Bischoff seems to like them, as they are also set to open Turning Point. [b]Plus, 2 more matches (including the NWA Tag Team Champions) and Sabu, Monty Brown & BG James have been confirmed to appear & in some late breaking news, Eric Bischoff, TNA Owner, has been confirmed to make on-screen appearances and TNA's new announce team will debut as well![/b] - Former WWE Superstar P.S. This show will be up Sunday (hopefully) to coincide with the real event. You can them see how much better my TNA is than their PPV. Also, predictions people! Predictions!

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]Turning Point[/COLOR][/SIZE] Announcers: Mike Tenay, Raven and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan Before the show started, we put on a little 4 team elimination match, featuring the Briscoe Brothers (with manager Terri Runnels), the S.A.T (with manager Shane Douglas), the Naturals and Team Canada. First, The Naturals eliminated Team Canada. Then, S.A.T eliminated The Naturals, and finally the Briscoe Brothers won the match by eliminating S.A.T at 13:46. This was just a chance for the crowd to get seated before the show began. "C+" [b]The Amazing Red vs. Austin Aries[/b] The show opened with the X Division, as they are the cornerstone of TNA and when TNA gets more TV time, these guys will truely get a chance to shine. Aries, the X division powerhouse dominated most of the match, as Red played a role simliar to that of Rey Mysterio Jr. Red took lots of bumps, but got his share of offense in, going on little roles throughout the match. In the end, Red just went on a big roll and hit the Infared on Aries to win in 14:14. "B" [i]Winner: The Amazing Red[/i] Gail Kim is shown backstage doing an interview with Shane Douglas for TNA magazine, the camera shows them mid-interview, when suddenly Gail Kim whispers something to Shane Douglas and runs into a nearby room. Jackie Gayda comes running up and asks Douglas if he has seen Gail and he answers no and Gayda storms off. Douglas tells Gail it's okay to come out and they continue with their interview. This continued their storyline as they are set to wrestle in the impending future. [b]Christopher Daniels (2) vs. AJ Styles (1) (Champion) in a "Best of 7" Match for the X Division Championship[/b] This match was another classic in the series, as this was cruical for both men. If Styles lost, he would have to win 3 straight matches over Daniels to retain his title; for Daniels, a win would move him that much closer to the X Division Championship. These two were very even, going move for move with each other, until midway through Daniels seemed to gain the upper hand. However, Styles forced this match to become less mat based and more of a high flying, risk taking match and Styles began to pull away. However, on one of Styles' missed high risks, Daniels got a low-blow in and that gave him the mommentium to finish Styles off with a roll-up and the ropes in 21:48. This match was great for the PPV and lifted the crowd. "A" [i]Winner: Christopher Daniels (Daniels takes a 3-1 lead in the "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship[/i] Backstage, Shane Douglas is continuing his interviews for TNA magazine. This time, he talks to Team 3D. Team 3D said they were not classifed as healthy by the doctors, but they still showed up and they have a little something something for America's Most Wanted. Douglas informs them that they will wrestle the James Gang in a cage match tonight! The Deadly's asked who the James Gang was ... and it was revealed to be BG and Kip, the former New Aged Outlaws! The camera switched across the arena to look at the 3LK (since Konnan quit it's the 3LK again), with Kip leaving for a second to get some coffee. Ron Killings suddenly attacks BG James with a chair and leaves him out cold. Killings tears off his "3LK" t-shirt and leaves the lockeroom turning heel! [b]Trinity vs. Sable (Champion) in a TNA Women's Bra and Panties Match[/b] This was Sable's first defense of her TNA Women's Championship, and if this match is any inditication, we are in for a long run with Sable as champion. Not being she wrestled well, but because she allied herself well. Trinity dominated the early going of the match, when Debra tossed Sable's belt into the ring and used her puppies to distract the referee. Trinity then stripped Sable down to her bra and panties, but the referee was focused on Debra. Meanwhile, Simon Diamond entered the ring and NAILED Trinity with belt. Sable stripped Trinity and hid underneath the ring. Debra then turned the referee around and he awarded the match to Sable at 4:44! "B" [i] Winner: Sable (Still Champion)[/i] [b]The James Gang (BG and Kip) vs. America's Most Wanted (Champions) in a Cage match for the NWA Tag Team Championships[/b] The champs put their belts on the line in a modern cage match, meaning you could win by pin, submission or escape. To the surprise of the crowd, American's Most Wanted dominated The James Gang from start to finish. The crowd thought The James Gang had a great history, but they did not work well early and soon got visibly tired as the match wore on. Also, Ron Killings turn earlier in the night had to have an effective on BG James. Team 3D tried to save them, but security pulled them away. Finally, the James Gang started to mound some offense, but Ron Killings slammed the cage door on Kip and America's Most Wanted left the ring as Championships. "B" [i]Winners: America's Most Wanted (Still Champions)[/i] Backstage, a limo pulled up and owner Eric Bischoff was there to great new TNA star Sena Waltman! What can this mean for the X division? You'll have to tune into later shows and find out. In all honesty, the crowd wasn't to into it and it seems that he arrived late to the show, typical behavior for him of course. [b]Rhino vs. ???[/b] Rhino is in the ring (the titantron shows how Rhino got to handpick his opponent and his opponenet is ... Jushin Thunder Lyger! [b]Rhino vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger[/b] Lyger starts off the match with high flying moves that throw Rhino off of his game. Lyger bounces around the 6-sided ring flawlessly, it seems he has been practicing and Rhino is just getting the crap kicked out of him. Finally, Rhino low-blows Lyger and regains the offensive. However, Lyger quickly regained control with more high-flying attacks. Alas, it was in vien since Rhino played possum and hit the Gore mid-air on Lyger for a win. This match pumped up the crowd for the later procedings. "A" [i]Winner: Rhino[/i] Eric Bischoff is in the ring and he has the mic, Bischoff: "You know, I've been thinking backstage. What do the fans really want to see, do they want to see the mystery ex-WWE worker who has been "running" TNA since I bought it. I hate to break it to you, but I run TNA. So I'm calling it off. Come out, right now. You know who you are ..." The wrestler formerly known as "Molly Holly" then comes out. Bischoff: "Okay, yes I did sign you, but you're not the wrestler I'm looking for. Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of the TNA roster ... Molly Greenwald!" The crowd boos, as Molly is well-known as a heel, Mu aolly sneers at them and grabs the mic. Molly: "Listen up you ungravetful ... rowdy audience members. I am one of the greatest women's wrestlers in the history of the business and you had better start showing me respect. The ex-WWE worker is not here, I know who he is and he came late and left early, it seems like he'll fit just fine here in TNA!" Bischoff: "Molly, watch yourself. He does not run TNA, I run TNA. Don't kiss his ass, kiss mine. See, up next is a battle royale. He cannot fire anybody, but I can. You see, the first person eliminated from the upcoming battle royale ... THEY'RE FIRED! Now let's go Molly." Bischoff then takes Molly's arm and they go to the back. [b]15 man battle royale[/b] The battle royale was a last second edition to the PPV by owner Eric Bischoff, due to some disgruntled workers backstage. The following people were entered in the battle royale: A-1, Alex Shelley, Apollo, PJ Polaco, Ron killings, Ruckus, Sabu, Kevin Nash, Bobby Roode, Cassidy Riley, Chris Sabin, Eddie Colon, Jeff Hardy, Jody Fleish & Monty Brown. The match was dominated, obviously, by the biggest men in the match: Kevin Nash and Monty Brown. Nash quickly eliminated A-1, Apollo and Bobby Roode. On the other side, Monty Brown eliminated Ruckus and Alex Shelley, but not before he tossed out PJ Polaco to BEGIN the battle royale, thus getting rid of his monkey ass from TNA. After this, the remaining competitors (Ron Killings, Sabu, Kevin Nash, Chris Sabin, Eddie Colon, Jeff Hardy, Jody Fleisch and Monty Brown) entered a slow period in the battle royale, where nobody was eliminated for a good five minutes. Finally, Brown eliminated Sabu, which quickly led to Sabin eliminating Sabu and Fleisch eliminating Hardy. Much to Fleisch's dismay, he was immiedately eliminated by Eddie Colon. Thus, the final four were Ron Killings, Kevin Nash, Eddie Colon and Monty Brown. Guess who got eliminated first? The big men waged war and Killings dumped Colon. Nash then surprised Killings and eliminated him, but Monty Brown hit the Pounce on Nash and clotheslined him over the top rope at 19:03. "B" [i]Winner: Monty Brown[/i] Jeff Jarrett is in his lockerroom doing some basic preperations and making some final preperations when there is a knock on his door. Jarrett yells and asks "Who is it?" But nobody answered. Jarrett yells again, and still nobody answers. Jarrett opens the door and outside is his NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Jarrett takes his belt and locks his door. [b]Raven vs. Abyss (with James Mitchell)[/b] Raven wanted to wrestle me, the EX-WWE superstar who controls TNA, but instead he got Abyss. Abyss started off in control, since he is TNA's monster. Abyss dominated most of the match, with Raven using his veteran ring awareness to gain some advantages. Finally, it looked like Raven was going to win the match, when the arena turned pitch black. Everybody was ready to see me debut. Instead, when the lights came back on, Raven turned around right into the Shock Treatment for the win. The crowd was hot for this match, thinking I would debut. Plus, this match was solid and they knew Jarrett/Christian Cage was coming soon. "B" [i]Winner: Abyss[/i] Debra Williams and Sable are backstage and they're walking somewhere, the crowd spots them as they are walking on the entrance ramp right into the ring! Debra: "Well, I would first like to congrulate Sable on her excellent title victory tonight." Debra holds the mic to the crowd and they boo. Debra: "What do you know, you just want to see us kiss." The crowd cheers, but Sable and Debra shrug them off. Debra: "Tonight, we have more important things to do. First, I would like to call out current potential proteges of Sable: Alicia Webb and Torrie Wilson." They come to the ring wrapped in ropes. Sable waits for them in the ring and when they get there, she starts feeling them up and taking a peak under their robes. Debra: "See, Sable and I have concluded that you, the fans of TNA, cannot decide who qualifies or who does not qualify to be the protege of Sable. Only Sable can. Sable has taken it upon herself to decide on the winner of tonight's Bikini Contest, yes ladies and gentlemen, it is the return of the Sable Invitational! Now, I would like to announce the newest member of the Sable protege contest, she is scheduled to have a playboy spread this March, it was supposed to be celebration Wrestlemania, but, she quit the WWE, so apparantly not. Everybody, clap your hands for ... Candice Michelle!" Candice Michelle then makes her TNA debut and walks to the ring, wrapped in a robe like Torrie and Alicia. Sable also feels her up and takes a peak down her robe, Sable then whispers something to Debra. Debra: "And the winner of the Sable Invatitional ... Sable! Congratulations to all contestants, because you have not been eliminated, Sable and I will see you soon." Sable and Debra quickly leave the ring and the survivors soon follow. [b]Christian Cage vs. Jeff Jarrett (Champion) for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship[/b] The match started off as a back and forth match, with each competitor trying to get the feeling for what the other was going to bring to the table. After the inital cautious period ended, Christian went to town. Dominating Jarrett on all accounts. That a boy baby! Finally, Rhino made his way to the ring and attempted to Gore Christian, but missed. Christian then hit the Unprettier on Rhino, but turned around right into the Stroke, but Christian kicked out! Christian got to his feet before Jarrett and attempted to hit the Unprettier, but Jarrett escaped and Rhino again tried to Gore Christian, but missed. Referees and security brought Rhino the back, and Jarrett used the opening to NAIL Christian with a guitar shot, but by the time the referee came back, Christian kicked out again. Christian, however, was not the same and Jarrett applied the Figure-Four leg lock submission and Christian passed out at 22:35 "A+" [i]Winner: Jeff Jarrett (Still Champion)[/i] Overall, I would declare this PPV a "B" and not a sucess or failure either way. The crowd didn't like Eric Young in the beginning, and overall wanted more angles and intervew segments. Coincidently, WWE Armaggedon was the same day and they got a "B+" grade. Their event was highlighted by a JBL/Orlando Jordan vs. Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit draw as well as the Undertaker and John Cena defeating Randy Orton and Edge. No titles changed hands on their show either. [quote=TNA.com] The Amazing Red defeated Austin Aries Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles to take a 3-1 led in their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Sable (Champion) defeated Trinity to retain her TNA Women's Championship America's Most Wanted (Champions) defeated The James Gang (Kip and BG James) to retain their NWA Tag Team Championships Rhino defeated his hand-picked opponent: Jushin Thunder Lyger Monty Brown eliminated Jeff Hardy to win a 15-man Battle Royale Abyss defeated Raven Jeff Jarrett (Champion) defeated Christian Cage to retain his NWA World Heavyweight Championship Also, Molly Greenwald, Candice Michelle and Sean Waltman debuted for TNA, while PJ Polaco was fired after being first eliminated in the 15-man Battle Royale. [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

Thanks for the feedback, I was deciding on completly ignoring copyright laws or not, and I decided to abide by them (for the most part). Good point about having Molly debut as a heel instead of a face, I probably should've debuted her as a face. Also, thanks to oldschool for the predictions!

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]TNA Xplosion, December 2005: Week 4[/COLOR][/SIZE] Announcers: Mike Tenay, Raven and Shane Douglas To preface, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was only a show-colour guy, as he was too expensive for us to use him at the booth, when we can use Raven or Douglas who are pretty much the same for a much cheaper cost ... Xplosion started off with an explosion ... by Christian Cage. He came to the ring and demanded a rematch with Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett would not come out and Bischoff cut Christian off as we went right to our first match. In our first match, The Amazing Red continued his winning strink by defeating Simon Diamond with the Infrared after some distraction by Trinity. The distraction continued the Diamond/Trinity feud and the match was a decent enough opener. In the ring, Sable and Debra were trying to do another Sable Invatational, but everything broke apart as former WWE pals Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle came face-to-face and took swings at each other. All of the divas in the ring (Sable, Debra, Molly Greenwald, Traci, Trinity and the debuting ... Tammy Sytch (aka Sunny)) seperated the divas. Up next, Monty Brown defeated Jeff Hardy early on with the Alpha Bomb. This continued their storyline. Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff are backstage in Bischoff's lockerroom and Jarrett says that he will decline Christian's challenge. Bischoff says that's perfectly fine. Jarrett acts confused, but Bischoff kicks him out and brings in AJ Styles. Bischoff says that if Styles loses to Daniels tonight, and loses the "Best of 7" 1-4, he will never get an X Division Title Shot again. In the ring, Jody Fleisch defeated Shark Boy after Jim Cornette did a behind the referee's back tennis racket shot on Shark boy. In the parking lot, Kevin Nash was seen leaving the area, when a masked man attacked him with a 2 by 4 and left Nash laying. This pumped up the crowd for the main event ... In the main event, AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels at 10:31 with the Styles Clash in another "A" match between the two. This continued their storyline as the promotion gears toward Final Resolution. Overall, I would give this show a "B+" and it had a huge impact (no pun intended), as we rose to International, so now workers will sign written deals with us! [quote=TNA.com] Quick Results: The Amazing Red defeated Simon Diamond Monty Brown defeated Jeff Hardy Jody Fleisch defeated Shark Boy AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels (2-3) in their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Also, Tammy Sytch debuted in TNA as a member of the Sable protege contest, Torrie Wilson and Candice got into a catfight, Jeff Jarrett declined Christian's rematch challenge and Kevin Nash was attacked by a masked man backstage! Furthermore, TNA rose to the international level! [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[size=14][color=red]TNA Impact, December 2005: Week 4[/size][/color] Announcers: Mike Tenay, Raven and Shane Douglas Pre-show: Trinity is shown backstage struggling to come up with a move for the chess game she is playing. Simon Diamond happens to walk past, takes 3 seconds to study the board, and points out a winning move. He walks off, leaving Trinity looking embarassed. Continues storyline. Show: The final TNA show of 2005 starts off with a clip of Simon Diamond in a chess tournament outside the TNA arena, he can't seem to make the right move, when Trinity is shown arriving in the arena with her bags. She looks at the board in two seconds, moves a knight and wins the game for Simon. As she leaves, Simon is pissed and he kicks the board and scowls at nearby players. In the arena, Samoa Joe is in the house and he declares it was he who attacked Kevin Nash last week! This continues the storyline between the two. Also, the announcers hyped a tag team match between the S.A.T and the Naturals which will be seen on the FIRST Xplosion of the new year The wrestling started with Sonny Siaki defeated relative new-comber Ruckus in 4:47 with the Siakalypse. This was a solid opening match. Next, we went backstage where Jackie Gayda continued her quest to find Gail Kim. Unfortuantly for Gail Kim, Jackie finds her and beats the crap out of her until security breaks it up. In the ring, AJ Styles defeated Teddy Hart and Shark Boy in a 3-way dance to retain his X Division Championship. Good match. We are then shown a press-conference where Team 3D challenges America's Most Wanted in a final match for the tag team championships. However, AMW declines due to a "previous work engagement", but vows to defend them against Team 3D when AMW is ready. In the ring, Team Canada (Eric Young and Petey Williams) pulled an upset win over the James Gang, when Eric rolled up Kip with a handful of tights! The ring soon clears as our NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett, walks to the ring. He talks about how he reconsidered Christian Cage's challenge last week, and he would like to talk to Christian face-to-face. Christian walks on, but before he even makes it to the ring he is blindsided by Ron Killings, Abyss and Rhino. They leave him hurt outside the ring, and Jarrett says that until Christian beats those three men, he does not get a title shot and that's by order for owner Eric Bischoff! This segment saved the show from being horrid, but it didn't save TNA ... The main event showcased young TNA talent, The Amazing Red, as he pulled the upset win over Monty Brown at 8:47! There was interference from Jeff Hardy though, which cotinued his feud with Monty Brown. Furthermore, since the show was overall only a "C+" and it hurt our popularity overall, TNA has fallen back from it's newly reached International level status ... now TNA is back at the National level. [quote=TNA.com] Quick Results: Sonny Siaki defeated Ruckus Team Canada (Petey Williams and Eric Young) defeated The James Gang (BG and Kip) The Amazing Red defeated Monty Brown Plus, Trinity again out-witted Simon Diamond, The SAT/Naturals is set for Xplosion next week, America's Most Wanted declined the challenge of Team 3D & Jeff Jarrett said by order of Eric Bischoff, Christian Cage would have to defeat Abyss, Rhino and Ron Killings before recieving another title shot! TNA unfortuantly has fallen back to National.[/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

Okay, the year is offer and we have some news. Firstly, Impact has been pulled from Spike TV, due to their frequent complaint about the low ratings. For the next month or so, we will keep Xplosion on the air, but after a couple months we will return to our once-a-week PPV system (2 hours), plus our big PPV once a month (3 hours) until the next season of television shows comes up. Secondly, we have our end of the year awards. The best award TNA recieved was match of the year (Jeff Jarrett over Christian Cage at Turning Point). We have more wrestlers (7) than WWE (4) in the Top 100, but due to my laziness I will not look them up for you now. - Former WWE Superstar

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]TNA Xplosion, January 2006: Week 1[/COLOR][/SIZE] Announcers: Mike Tenay, Raven and Shane Douglas Xplosion starts off with Eric Bischoff in the ring, announcing that he is perfectly fine that the @ssholes at SpikeTV decided to pull Impact, but TNA would survive without it. Bischoff booked Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy and Gail Kim vs. Jackie Gayda for Final Reslution! The first match of the show featured the S.A.T defeating the Naturals after interference from their manager, Shane Douglas. This match was an average opener and continued the Naturals/SAT feud. Backstage, Jeff Jarrett is shown watching clips of him defeating Christian Cage at Turning Point and insulting him, even though Christian is nowhere to be seen. In the ring, Samoa Joe squashed Sonjay Dutt in 3:51, despite interference from Kevin Nash. Nash and Joe brawled to the back after the match as well. In what is potentionaly the biggest moment in TNA history (thus far), Jeff Jarrett announces that he is issuing an open challenge to anybody in the TNA lockerroom and it is answered by .... nobody. The arena then turns to black with some light shown in the rafters. It can't possibly be Sting? But the lights turn on to reveal Sting in the rafters with a baseball bat! Jarrett freaks out and leaves the ring. In the next match, Sable made the second defense of her Women's Championship, defeating Torrie Wilson by pinfall after grabbing Torrie's tights on a rollup. It wasn't much of a match though, as it only lasted 3:32 and had heavy interference from Candice Michelle, Tammy Sytch, Debra Williams and Molly Greenwald. The next matchup was short as America's Most Wanted quickly took could of Sonny Siaki and Elix Skipper. The champs won this squash cleanly at 4:34. Next up was the 6th match in the AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels series, and AJ tied it up with a Styles Clash at 8:39! The match was not as good as some of their earlier matches, but not bad by any means. Backstage, Eric Bischoff called in Torrie Wilson and told her he was not impressed with her 0-2 record thus far in TNA. He said that he hopes it does not continue, because if it does she will serve out the remaining time on her written contract doing ... whatever Bischoff wants. He says that she has a match next week on Xplosion against Traci in a Bra and Panties match and she will also be in the Women's Championship match at the PPV, but he has the right if she loses to take her out of the match and have her be his Assistant! The main event was Christian Cage's first step in returning to the NWA World Heavyweight Championship hunt, as he defeated Ron Killings in 6:11 with an Unprettier out of nowhere. After the match, Christian got attacked by Abyss and Rhino. Jeff Jarrett looked on from the entrance ramp, but wouldn't come down to the ring even when Christian as down. Overall, the show was a sucess and I would give it a "B+". [quote=TNA.com] Quick Results: S.A.T defeated The Naturals Samoa Joe defeated Sonjay Dutt Sable (Champion) defeated Torrie Wilson to retain her NWA Women's Championship America's Most Wanted (Champions) defeated Sonny Siaki and Elix Skipper to retain their NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships AJ Styles (3) defeated Christopher Daniels (3) in their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Christian Cage defeated Ron Killings Eric Bischoff booked Torrie Wilson vs. Traci in a Bra and Panties Match next week on Xplosion, if Torrie loses, she becomes Eric Bischoff's personal assistant! Eric Bischoff booked Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy, Gail Kim vs. Jackie Gayda, Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett and Torrie Wilson vs. Sable vs. Candice Michelle vs. Molly for Turning Point. Sting made his debut in TNA, accepting Jeff Jarrett's open challenge[/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[SIZE=14][COLOR=green]TNA Final Resolution, January 2005: Week 2 Current Preview (Not Final)[/COLOR][/SIZE] [quote=TNA.com] Main Event: Jeff Jarrett (Champion) vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy Gail Kim vs. Jackie Gayda Molly Greenwald vs. Candice Michelle vs. Sable (Champion) for the TNA Women's Championship (Note: The Winner of the Torrie Wilson/Traci Bra and Panties match next week gets the 4th slot) The debut of me (the EX-WWE wrestler who now writes for TNA.com) Rumored: Team 3D vs. America's Most Wanted (Champion) for the Tag Team Championship AJ Styles (3) vs. Christopher Daniels (3) to conclude their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Other debuts? [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[quote=TNA.com] Reportetly, TNA and WWE have made an agreement, due to problems involiving the signing of Alexis Laree, aka Mickie James, with the WWE. The deal allows TNA to gain two "critical copyrights" according to owner, Eric Bischoff. "One shall be used shortly, while we are still planning on the second piece of copyright information." No word on TNA.com what either copywritten thing that TNA now posses is. [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[SIZE=14][COLOR=blue]TNA Xplosion, January 2005: Week 2[/COLOR][/SIZE] Announcers: Mike Tenay, Raven and Shane Douglas The show starts right off with AJ Styles (in a non-title match) going against Teddy Hart. During the match, Mike Tenay announced that the final match in the AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels storyline has been CONFIRMED for TNA Final Resolution by Eric Bischoff. AJ won the opener with the Spiral Tap at 10:14, despite brief Christopher Daniels interference. The match was solid, but I expected better between these two, they didn't seem to click. Next, Samoa Joe did an interfere with he announced that Bischoff also already booked Samoa Joe/Kevin Nash for Turning Point! He said he's ready, but he doesn't think Nash is ... In the ring, Torrie Wilson defeated Traci Brooks in a Bra and Panties match to earn her first TNA vicotry and she also does not have to be Eric Bischoff's personal assistant. Torrie celebrated after his big win, but was left out cold after Sable and Debra helped Traci beat Torrie up. Sable hit the Sable Bomb and Debra took out a camera and took a picture of Sable posing over Torrie? Backstage, Eric Bischoff is talking with Jushin Thunder Lyger and he tells Lyger that even though Teddy Hart lost tonight, only Lyger himself and X Division Champion have pinned Hart, so Bischoff looks to see if Lyger can do it again on the PPV! In the ring, Rhino defeated Kevin Nash at 5:13 by the GORE after Samoa Joe NAILED Nash with a chair. Oddly enough, this match recieved great praise and despite it's shortly length, is a match of the year conteder? It recieved a raiting of "A+." Joe and Rhino laughed as Nash struggled to get to his feet. He was helped back by security and Raven got up from the announce both and got into the ring! Raven said last month, before Turning Point, he issued an open challenge to the Ex-WWE Wrestler who writes for TNA.com from his laptop at home. Raven says that at Final Resoluation, the ex-WWE wrestler said he would be there, and Raven says he will to and he's sick of him, so he just might call him out! Backstage, Christian Cage was being interviewed by Shane Douglas, who told him that he would not be facing Abyss, he has to wrestle Ron Killings again! Christian is pissed, enter Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett says that there was too much interference in the last match, so Bischoff threw it out. This week, Jarrett says he's gonna play nice. Christian says it's only because he has a match tonight ... with STING! Jarrett freaks out again and runs around as Christian heads to the ring. In the main event, for the second week in a row, Christian Cage defeated Ron Killings with an Unprettier at 10:56. This match was better than their match last week, and Killings got more offense. However, this is probably due to the fact that Christian prepared for Abyss, while Killings knew he was going to wrestle Christian. True to his word, neither Jarrett, Rhino nor Abyss interfered in this match. The show closed with highlights of all the matches booked for the PPV ... including a video hyping Jeff Jarrett and Sting! Overall, I would say this such has been a "B+" show and considered a sucess, with a shocking Kevin Nash/Rhino "A+" on the undercard, too bad Styles/Hart didn't click and they only earned a "B" for their match or else ... woah. I'm looking forward to debuting this Sunday, aparantly Raven is going to call me out. Oh no, a 40 year old man calling me out ... I'm scared now. [quote=TNA.com] Quick Results: AJ Styles defeated Teddy Hart Torrie Wilson defeated Traci Brooks Rhino defeated Kevin Nash (In an "A+" match of the year contender) Christian Cage defeated Ron Killings Eric Bischoff books AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels VII, Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash, Torrie Wilson is the 4th partciapant in the Women's Match, Teddy Hart vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger, Raven will call out the EX-WWE Superstar (for the trillionith time, that is me) who has been writing for TNA.com ... For Final Resolution [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar

[size=14][color=green]TNA Final Resolution, January 2005: Week 2 Final Card[/size][/color] [quote=TNA.com] [b]Main Event: Jeff Jarrett (Champion) vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship[/b] Jeff Jarrett was so pleased when owner Eric Bischoff announced that he would not have to face Christian Cage at Final Resolution, Jarrett challenged anybody else in TNA! Jarrett instantly regretted this decision, as the returning Sting accepted the match. Jarrett has been living in fear of Sting ever since then, and Sting has to be ready to make his return to TNA. [b]AJ Styles (3) vs. Christopher Daniels (3) to conclude their "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship[/b] Ever since the beginning of owner Eric Bischoff's reign, AJ Styles has battled Christopher Daniels 7 times, AJ leads 4-3, but in their "Best of 7" Series, it's tied 3-3. The winner gets the X Division Championship and move on to bigger and better things. [b]Raven call-out[/b] Ever since owner Eric Bischoff bought TNA, I have been here writing for this stupid website, awaiting my return to the ring. Raven, via the announce both, has continually announced his displeasure of me, since I am a former WWE superstar. That's probably because Raven was only a former WWE worker, not a superstar. I will answer his challenge at Final Resolution and all hell will break lose. Who am I? [b]Torrie Wilson vs. Molly Greenwald vs. Candice Michelle vs. Sable (Champion) for the TNA Women's Championship[/b] Sable has finally found some legitiment challengers in her Sable protege contest. Former WWE divas Candice and Torrie were on good terms, until they found themselves as rivals in this contest. Ever since then, Candice has done whatever she can to be close to Sable and get the edge in this contest. Torrie Wilson finally got her first TNA win last week against Traci, is she on a roll and can she leave with the Championship? Notablly in this match is the presence of Molly Greenwald, along with Sable, she is a former WWE Women's Champion and she must want to taste her first piece of TNA gold. [b]Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash[/b] Samoa Joe has been disgruntled, since few TNA superstars have challenged him, he has been left off shows! Joe decided there was only one thing he could do and that is to pick a fight and boy did he ever. Joe attacked Nash in the parking lot and continually attacked Nash throughout the month. Nash has gotten some revenge, interfering in a few of Joe's matches, but Nash would like nothing more than to Jacknife Powerbomb Samoa Joe and get the 1-2-3. [b]Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy[/b] Jeff Hardy is on a losing streak, in large part due to constant harrassment by Monty Brown. Jeff Hardy has not sucessfully done anything in retilation to Monty Brown, as he has never had a fair one-on-one match against him. What will Hardy do when he has the chance? [b]Gail Kim vs. Jackie Gayda[/b] Jackie Gayda's debut in TNA irked few people, but Gail Kim is one of them. These two lovely divas have been butting heads ever since Jackie arrived on the scene, tensions will be running high in this one for sure. [b]Teddy Hart vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger[/b] This match was only just announced on the last Xplosion, as Bischoff lieks to use Lyger on his PPV's. Teddy Hart has been making an impressive streak in his TNA tenure, only being pinned by the X Division Champion AJ Styles ... and Jushin Thunder Lyger! Hart wants revenge and Bischoff wants an opener that will steal teh show! [b]Other tidbits[/b] What else can happen? The Tag Team Champions and Team 3D are not on the card, will they make an apperance? Also, TNA newcombers (Eddie Colon, Jody Fleisch and Ruckus) are not on the card, will their be a match involving some more X division workers? Other notables who are not on the card are Rhino, Christian Cage and the Monster Abyss. Furthermore, Bischoff has supposidly made another blockbuster signing, who can it possibly be? Tune in to find out. [/quote] - Former WWE Superstar [quote=Quick Card] Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (World Heavyweight Chamionship) AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (X Division Championship) Who is the EX WWE-Superstar who has been writting for TNA.com? Torrie Wilson vs. Molly Greenwald vs. Candice Michelle vs. Sable (TNA Women's Championship Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash Monty Brown vs. Jeff Hardy Gail Kim vs. Jackie Gayda Teddy Hart vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger[/quote] PREDICTIONS PEOPLE

[SIZE=14][COLOR=green]TNA Final Resolution, January 2005: Week 2[/COLOR][/SIZE] Annoucners: Mike Tenay, Raven and Shane Douglas The show started right away with the X divisoin, as Teddy Hart defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger in another classic "A" X Division matchup. The action was back and forth and non-stop until the Triple Bypass at 14:44 won it cleanly for Hart. He did an over the top celebration after he defeated the legend. Next, a video played hyping the careers and then "Best of 7" Series for the X Division Championship Series between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Their match ..... is now. AJ Styles sucessfully completed his comeback from down (1-3) in the "Series" to win the final ladder match for the X Division Championship between the two. The match was right up there among the best between the two and they had one momment that forced the crowd to erupt in a "Holy ****" and "Best Match Ever" chant. Daniels was all the way to the top, while Styles was a rung below him on the other side. Daniels reached up and fell right into position for the Styles Clash on the top of the ladder! Daniels froze in fear and AJ hit his finisher from the top of the ladder. The momentium from this move lifted AJ throughout the remaining minutes of the 25:42 classic to get the win. Definitly an "A" caliber preformance from both men. This match lifted the crowd. After the match, the two didn't shake hands, but both nodded at each other, each understanding and respecting the other moreso than ever before. This next match was an unanounced six pack challenges in a single elimination match featuring X division stars and Sabu. Jody Fleisch won the thing in 6:49, after a racket shot on Sabu by Jim Cornette let Flesich roll up Sabu for the win. Other superstars involved in the match where Ron Killings, Elix Skipper, Chris Sabin and Sabu. Our next match featured long-time TNA rivals Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy and the match was average, however, the finish was incredible. Jeff Hardy was on the top rope and Monty Brown was on his feet. Monty tried to run into the ropes to knock Hardy off, but Hardy leaped before and was in the air for a good six seconds, this enabled Brown to hit the Pounce on Hardy and knock him straight of the ring, where Hardy lay for the 10 count to give Monty Brown the victory. The crowd was hot for the whole match and this continued their storyline. The following matchup was a diva match that started when Jackie Gayda first signed with TNA. She and Gail never got off to good terms, and this match was no exception. The two never even got into the ring, as Gail attacked Jackie on her way to the ring. They brawled all the way down to the ring and around the ring, where Jackie eventually nailed Gail with a chair and knocked her out cold. The referee disqualifed Jackie and thus awarded the match to Gail Kim. Jackie was pissed and had to be restrained from the knocked out (not knocked up) Gail Kim. As EMT's help Gail to the back, Raven got up from the announce table and headed to the ring! Raven: "Okay, we've heard about it long enough. The EX-WWE superstar is going to come and take over TNA. Blah blah blah. He's writing a ****ing website, give me more. I want to see him in the ring, and to prevent further delay ... I want to see him ... right now!" The lights in the arena go out as the impending debut of the ex-WWE Superstar is about to take place. However, instead of a debut, a video airs. This video shows some of the best surprise debuts of all time in the modern area (Coming to WCW: Lex Luger, Rick Rude, The Outsiders ... Coming to WWF: The Big Show, Chris Jericho, The Radicalz, the WCW invasion ... returning to the WWE: Shawn Michaels, with a final interview by Kevin Nash saying "Some announcements or debuts just don't live up to the hype.") On the titatron, the video fades ... REAL AMERICAN blasts as the TNA crowd BOOOO uncontrolably, however, Hulk Hogan does not show up. The millenium countdown starts from 10 and counts down to 0 as the TNA Arena screams and hollers, but Chris Jericho does not show up. Glass Shatters and the TNA Arena goes crazy again, but the Rock does not show up. "Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'" is asking to the TNA fans, but the Rock doesn't show up. "Ohhhhhh Yeah" is heard and there is a mixed reaction, but Randy "Macho Man" Savage does not show up. Finally, the arena fades to black for a second time and when the lights come back on .... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/DJHill/TNA.gif[/img] Chris Jericho: "Assclown, about all I can take from you, you ... vampire? See, what I've come here for is to save TNA. I want to hear you assclowns jump off your seats and scream "Go Jericho Go", "Go Jericho Go", (the crowd does). Thank you. You see, it's about time a real superstar came to TNA, because without me, TNA's nothing. Sure, they have AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels and ohhhh Samoa Joe. But they've never sold **** out. I was the first ever Undisputed Champion I beat Steve Austin and The Rock in the same night! The Rock wouldn't be able to identify AJ Styles if he came up to the Rock wearing a "I'm AJ Styles shirt." "Stone Cold" Steve Austin wouldn't know who Christopher Daniels was if Christopher Daniels came up to him and said, "Hi, I'm Christopher Daniels, I wrestle -" Raven: "Shut up. I didn't call you out to talk, I called you out to kick your ass all over this arena-" Chris Jericho runs to the ring and the bell rings! Chris Jericho and Raven wrestle an amazing match, with virtually no dead spots and the crowd was into everything from the pre-match debut, to the pre-match interview to this amazing match. In the end, Jericho fought out of the Raven Effect and locked in the Walls of Jericho right in the middle of the ring. At 18:49, all Raven could do was tap and end this "A+" classic. The crowd was still in awe from my return, when the camera entered the Women's Lockerroom. Sable was a little nervous, but Molly and Candice were trying to calm her down. Molly left the lockerroom and headed to the ring, and we see Candice kiss Sable?!? The camera then switches to the parking lot where a limo pulled up and Randy "Macho Man" Savage left the limo and stormed into the arena! In the ring, Sable defeated Candice Michelle, Molly Greenwald and Torrie Wilson in an elimination match to retain her TNA Women's Championship. Torrie eliminated both Candice and Molly, but as Torrie was about to defeat Sable, Candice and Molly attacked Torrie and Sable won with the Sable Bomb. Once again, the crowd was hot (albiet this time for a different reason than earlier in the show) and this continued their storyline. The next match saw Samoa Joe defeat Kevin Nash in 6:55 after he started to hit a few big moves in a row. Out of nowhere, he hit the Island Driver on Nash very early in the match. Then, Randy "Macho Man" Savage entered and Joe hit another Island Driver on Savage and he fell back to the outside. Nash got up then and Joe hit another Island Driver, before he locked in the Triangle Choke for the win. Backstage, Torrie Wilson storms into owner Eric Bischoff's lockerroom and demands revenge, claiming she had Sable beat. Bischoff says he's sorry, but he'll tell Torrie what he's going to do. Next week, on Xplosion, she can have a Bra and Panties Match with Debra! Bischoff also mentions that next week Jarrett requested Christian/Abyss and Bischoff booked it! The camera then switches to Sting who has a microphone, and hypes that he has never won the TNA Championship and wants to kick Jeff Jarrett's ass and he is going to piss on the mountain. The camera switches to Jeff Jarrett who has a microphone, but before he starts Christian Cage walks up to him. They exchange words, and towards the end it goes like this: Christian: "I'm sorry that I don't have the title match tonight, because I'm not going to be the one who gets to dethrown you, Sting is going to kick your ass and take your title tonight." Jarrett: "Not a chance, Christian. I have a plan." Christian: "No you don't, because I'm going to go to the ring and not let you get yourself disqualifed and no bull**** interference, you are going to lose and lose cleanly." Jarrett: "No interference? Christian, how dare you think I would use interference- The camera pulls out to reveal Abyss and Rhino right behind Christian with chairs, and they attack him and leave him bloodied. Christian gets put into an ambulance and driven off ... The Main Event featured Jeff Jarrett defending his NWA World Heavyweight Championship against Sting. The match started off slowly, with Sting in control and trying to become comfortable again with a ring and at the same time understand Jarrett's attack. Jarrett decided to pick up the pace, which gave him the sudden advantage over Sting. Sting seemed tired at points, as he was just trying to keep up with Jarrett. Finally, Sting caught up with Jarrett and hit the Stinger Death Drop out of nowhere, but Jarrett kicked out. Sting then hit it again, but the referee was distracted with James Mitchell who just appeared at ringside. The referee then kicked Mitchell out and the match continued for a while, until Sting locked in the Scorpion Death Lock. Then, Abyss, Mitchell and Rhino hit the ring. Mitchell distracted the referee and Rhino Gored Sting, but Sting kicked out. Multiple backstage workers then removed Abyss, Rhino and Mitchell and the match was back to a one-on-one contest. Jarrett then used a low-blow to regain control and dominated on the outside. He rolled Sting back into the ring and tossed in his belt as well. The referee brought the belt to the outside and Jarrett quickly NAILED Sting over the head with his guitar for the win. This match, despite the lack of selling and Sting being tired, lifted the crowd and earned an "A+". For the show as a whole, it is definitly our best PPV to date and I would consider it a sucess and give in an "A" as it should have increased our popularity. This is the last time, I, Chris Jericho, the EX-WWE Superstar who now works for TNA will write for this stupid website, as I have to wrestle and save TNA. This is Chris Jericho saying, I'm out. [quote=TNA.com] Quick Results: Teddy Hart defeated Jushin Thuder Lyger (A) AJ Styles (4) defeated Christopher Daniels (3) to retain the TNA X Division Champion in a "Best of 7" Series Ladder match (A) Jody Fleisch defeated Sabu, Eddie Colon, Chris Sabin, Ron Killings and Elix Skipper Monty Brown defeated Jeff Hardy Gail Kim defeated Jackie Gayda Raven called out the Ex-WWE Superstar: Chris Jericho Chris Jericho defeated Raven (A+) Sable defeated Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle and Molly Greenwald to retain her TNA Women's Championship Randy Savage debuted Samoa Joe defeated Kevin Nash Eric Bischoff booked Debra vs. Torrie Wilson in a Bra and Panties match and Christian Cage vs. Abyss for next week's Xplosion Christian was set up by Jeff Jarrett and hospitalized due to an attack by Abyss and Rhino Jeff Jarrett (Champion) defeated Sting [/quote]

Archived