100 popularity and not main event

I'm TCW and I have a few guys who have 100 popularity and when I do the auto sort the computer put them in either the Mid-Card or Upper-Midcard? Is that a bug or what? I have some guys in the Main Event that have 100 pop.

Also I have 1 guy who has 93 pop in the US and is a upper mid card but a 99 all over the world as a mid card

In SWF, Enforcer Roberts will typically auto-push lower than someone else with the same popularity and momentum. Simply because he's a Technican with no Entertainment skills. The worker's skills matter, as previously stated.

Actually Bigpapa42, it's not worker's skills. It's literally the worker's style. For example, Phillip Roberts has the style of a "Technician", which isn't ranked that high, I recall.

There's a way to alleviate it, though some may see it as "cheating". I'm nonplussed either way. In any case, you can edit their style to a more suitable style.

As an example, in Enforcer Robert's case, he shouldn't be an Entertainer. But he could be a Regular Wrestler, which still fits his skill-set.

Archived