National Battle Question

So I started a game with SWF and according to the help file National Battles occur on the last day of each month. I am currently in March and yet when I go to the National Battle Section it says that there is nothing to report. So is the Help File wrong or am I missing something?

There has to be at least three companies in a country that, IN THAT COUNTRY, would be considered National or higher for their to be a National Battle.

At the start of the game, only SWF and TCW qualify, meaning there won't be any National battles in the USA until a third company would be considered National in the USA.

Bear in mind that SWF can get pulled into a National battle in Japan a lot quicker than USA :D

I see them end up with one in Canada quickly sometimes, too, especially in those few instances were CGC actually push up to National (which I have seen!)

In the USA, you'll probably see NOTBPW cause battles as they grow... and win... cause they're overpowered, robotic, jerks.

I see them end up with one in Canada quickly sometimes, too, especially in those few instances were CGC actually push up to National (which I have seen!)

In the USA, you'll probably see NOTBPW cause battles as they grow... and win... cause they're overpowered, robotic, jerks.

With bad hair. Viva CGC!

I see them end up with one in Canada quickly sometimes, too, especially in those few instances were CGC actually push up to National (which I have seen!)QUOTE]

CGC was quicker than me to reach national in Canada, but now, I'm slaying them in national battle with NOTBPW and TCW is getting second :p

CGC did grow to national in my SWF game but were knocked back to cult in the first national battle. It is my mission to best NOTBPW every month regardless of national battles -- that is why I put everything into achieving at least one A* show a month. Other than that the two companies are usually neck to neck with constant A rated shows. But the overpowered point is very valid - if a human player is not controlling SWF or TCW, then NOTBPW is well nigh unbeatable.

Archived