I am playing 2 WCW 2001 games. In the 1 game I feel kinda guilty. I am thinking of trying to sign HHH when his contract runs up. Also thinking of signing Chris Benoit, and Christian.

I already have Kurt Angle, Adam Edge, Ron Killings, Joanie Laurer, Taz, and Eddie Guerrero. On top of that I am in negotiations with Brock Lesnar, and HBK.

If I get Benoit I think I will just use him as a trainer only. HHH will be used in a major storyline where Bischoff bashes WWE and the McMahons. Then when he gets to Hunter Hurst Helmsley McMahon... haha the music hits.

Out comes Paul Levesque. He is fuming! Does his water bottle thing at the top of the ramp. When he gets in the ring he backs Bischoff back into a corner and tells him that HHH doesn't need to be with the bosses daughter in order to be the best and he will prove it in WCW. The Game has just begun!

So yeah I feel like I it is unfair if I get HHH into my WCW. What do you think? Would you go for him or would you let WWE resign him just because of his relationship with Stephanie McMahon?

Don't feel guilty. We all know what happened when WCW fell to crap and let WWF rise to the top - this is your game, your company - make it as good as you can!

I dig the HHH/Bischoff idea.

Thanks.

I am then going to have Bischoff tell HHH he doesn't have a contract and shouldn't be in WCW the following week. Then Kevin Nash comes out and says that HHH is his guest. HHH comes out while Nash is in the ring with Bischoff and says that if Bischoff won't give him a contract that only shows how scared WCW is to have him beating everyone week in and week out.

Bischoff will then offer him a contract later in the show and promise him a match the next week on Nitro. Nash for his troubles will also be in a match next week on Nitro.

Thanks.

I am then going to have Bischoff tell HHH he doesn't have a contract and shouldn't be in WCW the following week. Then Kevin Nash comes out and says that HHH is his guest. HHH comes out while Nash is in the ring with Bischoff and says that if Bischoff won't give him a contract that only shows how scared WCW is to have him beating everyone week in and week out.

Bischoff will then offer him a contract later in the show and promise him a match the next week on Nitro. Nash for his troubles will also be in a match next week on Nitro.

Pretty solid alternative reality booking. And I agree with Moe, don't feel guilty because simply put, I for one would get bored out of my skull if I played a historic mod and would then recreate the same history as it happened in real life.

Thanks guys. I always feel the need to justify big things like that. The reasoning behind this is to prove he can be the best without being related to the people in charge. The fact that HBK may be in WCW before I sign him and Nash is still in WCW makes for a good Klique reunion. Scott Hall, and Waltman are working in Japan currently. If I can bring them back I probably won't unless it is to job them out.

I use Nash as my gateway to the main event right now. I don't want a World Title on him in the near future. Maybe once more before he retires but I doubt it.

Don't feel guilty. TEW was created to be a wrestling simulator that YOU have full control over. Don't feel bad about doing something that didn't happen. I'm a firm believer that the EWR series and then TEW was made for things just like this.

Perhaps if WCW had had HHH (and used him properly, like you could) then WWF wouldn't have pulled away so much in the war.

Don't feel guilty. TEW was created to be a wrestling simulator that YOU have full control over. Don't feel bad about doing something that didn't happen. I'm a firm believer that the EWR series and then TEW was made for things just like this.

Perhaps if WCW had had HHH (and used him properly, like you could) then WWF wouldn't have pulled away so much in the war.

I've already rebounded from the disaster that WCW became. Eddie Guerrero is an upper midcarder. Kurt Angle is main eventing. Adam Edge is a low level main eventer. Taz is a main eventer.

WWE has put the IC belt on Bull Buchanon and basically buried themselves for some reason. The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, and Steve Austin battle in the main event constantly.

Stephanie and HHH are in a relationship in my game.

Archived