Wrestler Unstoppable on Facebook

juggaloninjalee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check your momentum and fatigue. Low momentum means use low risk moves like backhand chops. If your fatigue is high doing powerful moves will be tough cuz you are tired. If your fatigue is high try a defensive move. Train a lot and make that your priority at low levels for sure. Those are my tips for newbies.

I just realized I had a match going. :(

I go in and add some training and don't look at anything else. I so need to make some money so I can buy that chick some clothes....LOL

I just realized I had a match going. :(

I go in and add some training and don't look at anything else. I so need to make some money so I can buy that chick some clothes....LOL

In order to make money join Moose Jaw School under the Wrestling promotions. It is for lvl's 1-10. You should be able to win some matches there. When you want to go into that promotion on the right and do instamatches there. Then you will earn XP and money. Also find me on facebook(posted my email above) and add me as a training partner. Every day visit my wrestler for XP, $$$, and sometimes a trick for your bag of tricks. POWER DEFENSE is my favorite trick.

No get about 4 training slots. They are $500 each.

Archived