How many games do you guys have going at one time.

Question is pretty straight foward how many saves do you ususally have going on at one time. The most I have ever had going at one time is four but right now I am down to three USPW which is my main game right now, NYCW and my dynasty game with CGC. So how many games do you guys usually play at a time?

Yeah it seems that even though I may have more than one game going at a time I will either start a new game and not touch it until one of my games is done or do very little with it until then. Like I said right now I am focusing on my USPW game so I really haven't touched my NYCW game and I really don't count my dynasty game in that because I play that game whenever I need to post something new in the dynasty.

I'll admit, I experiment with mulitple games all the time usually, but most tend to die out after or before the first show or so...

At the moment, APWF, EWA, and to some extent 21CW have gotten attention from me. Sadly, my WLW game is already starting to fall by the wayside... but it's a hot prospect to get picked back up sometime. Everything else has either been deleted or probably should be.

May restart my PPG game, and stick with my rules of workers need atleast D power and middleweight size. It's the Scott Steiner rule: you gotta be BIG enough and STRONG enough.

I know that I have talked to TakerNGN about this in the past, and he told me I was crazy, but I sometimes play four different companies in the same save. So yes I am playing against myself but I find it fun.

The only thing that sucks about that is if you end up not enjoying one of your companies. The last time I did it I had a good MAW, NYCW game going, a decent ACPW game, and a horrible SWF game (I was getting very bad ratings, which for some reason always happens to me with SWF). I finally deleted that save because SWF was just not fun for me. Which sucked because the other three were going good.

I finally deleted that save because SWF was just not fun for me. Which sucked because the other three were going good.

Couldnt you have just resigned from SWF???

Anyway I have 2 games going at the minute. I cant stay focussed when I have to many games (plus I find it hard to get into new games).

I know that I have talked to TakerNGN about this in the past, and he told me I was crazy, but I sometimes play four different companies in the same save. So yes I am playing against myself but I find it fun.

The only thing that sucks about that is if you end up not enjoying one of your companies. The last time I did it I had a good MAW, NYCW game going, a decent ACPW game, and a horrible SWF game (I was getting very bad ratings, which for some reason always happens to me with SWF). I finally deleted that save because SWF was just not fun for me. Which sucked because the other three were going good.

That's why you need to do a 3-way brand split and have those brands face-off against each other (TV ratings and PPV buys). :p Sorry for trying to peer pressure a fellow GDS user into a massive brand split like mine. :o

Two's my maximum, and that's kind've pushing it. Don't really have enough free time to be bouncing around between multiple saves.

Same here. I have trouble juggling my 2022 WCW game by itself. That takes a lot of planning and "work" to get going, but I enjoy it A LOT.

Bah, screw it... needed a break from APWF, and WLW happens to be on this computer.

I'll break it down like this: I have a desktop I do all my stuff at school with, but I also have an old laptop that I use when I visit home or need to take notes in class.

So... two companies on each computer, really.

APWF and WLW on the desktop

EWA and 21CW on the laptop

Still want to do a game with a smaller level American company, though. Maybe RMW, though no clue as to what their roster would be.

I usually only do the one at a time. It's usually all I can find the time for. but at the moment I have two saves up that are intended to be played. My IWL training fed that's been my real focus and I have a fed up in Japan based on the remnants of INSPIRE. I eventually want to get that game going and see how well I can do. I had a bunch of Triple Threat stables charted out for the INSPIRE game I started in 08 but never got off the ground properly. Luckily they are mostly intact in this new save. So if I can get started sometime, maybe I can finally do something with them.

Generally speaking, I don't play a game unless I have intentions of starting a diary with it. That's just my deal. That being said, I currently have three save games running on my TEW. I have the M-SWA save that I am trading back and forth with jhd1 for our diary, my USPW save that I am running my diary on right now and an NWA 1989 real world save that I am just getting started.

I can have 2-3 going at a time, but it varies. Right now, I technically have 5, but I wouldn't label more than 3 as "active." There's my TCW vs. SWF game in which I got fired from TCW and promptly formed DAVE, which has been inactive for a while. Then there's my 0/0/0 game, my watcher game, PGHW and another that I don't even remember because it's inactive.

Normally I'll have one or two going. Recently I've been going through one of those awkward stretches where I can't get more than a month or two in without starting again. I've just started a DOTT WWF game which, hopefully, should keep me busy for a while.

If nothing else it gives me the chance to scour youtube for various old-school clips (on the back of which, I'm off to hire AWA's Larry Nelson :D).

I only have 1 as every time I try to play a second game, my style of play/company makeup becomes the same.

I may try and do a TNA game as I have been wanting to try a real world diary but really don't have the time to do two.

*currently has a P.S.W. diary that is at a critical point (at least in my head).

Atm, three games.

A 2002 WWE game (starting April 02, currently in June 03)

A 1989 WWF game (starting Nov 89, currently in February 90)

A 2010 WWE game (starting Aug 10, currently in November 10)

o.O ... LOL ... kinda like me, although I'm only a mere few days into my 1989 game. In my 2001/2002 game I'm around 4 months in. The main one I have is the 2010 game which started in January and is now in May 2011.

Over 80.

But to be fair, I clone saves to test various concepts or ideas I get (to see if the game works like I think it does). If you're only counting games I'm actively playing and/or those that form the base for a copied save, 26(ish). Typically in any data set I play with, I start two promotions (one 0/0/0/0, one LOADED) in each of three areas (US, Japan, and one other). Right now, I'm only working with a limited number of datasets (bobinc's, QoC, MCD, my conversion of Wrestling in a Recession, etc) so I don't have too many games going.

Archived