my first attempt at a youtube vid - we will get better, honest!

panix04

To me I am very picky on head room, it seemed that in some of the shots you had there was too much head room and in others not enough, its ususally best to keep the same ammount of head room when cutting between single shots of people, if the head room is uneven people don't tend to watch it because its either annoying or they just can't concentrate on it. Otherwise it was good though.

Wish I could say I got it but didn't seem to be enough there. As part of a larger whole this might have been pretty good. As was I'd say the best thing you had going for you was the guy who couldn't get his tongue around the jalapenos and kept giving them the Michele Mathison treatment.

To me I am very picky on head room, it seemed that in some of the shots you had there was too much head room and in others not enough, its ususally best to keep the same ammount of head room when cutting between single shots of people, if the head room is uneven people don't tend to watch it because its either annoying or they just can't concentrate on it. Otherwise it was good though.

Also, if a guy is facing to the right of screen his head should not be cramped into the right side generally. Usually if a subject is facing right, their head will be slightly to the left of centre in the shot and vice versa.

Sorry, overly picky film grad here.

Also, if a guy is facing to the right of screen his head should not be cramped into the right side generally. Usually if a subject is facing right, their head will be slightly to the left of centre in the shot and vice versa.

Sorry, overly picky film grad here.

Thats something I noticed as well but didn't mention it for some reason, as I am also an overly picky film grad so I feel the same way.

Archived