Pokemon

Wrestling Century

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure how many people play these games that are on this forum, but this thread is for discussing Pokemon related things. First off, who else is going to get the Pokemon Black and White games when they come out? Also, if anybody would like to trade over Wi Fi with me, just PM me.

I am. It's so bad I have a reminder set on my phone to tell me when it comes out. :D

I will be pre-ordering a copy when I can. :D

I had a resurging feeling of playing Pokemon games a few years ago. Only played Ruby and LeafGreen(halfway through it now) for a while this year until last month, but got fairly disinterested in it again.

I somehow feel like having caught Rayquaza, I felt that was the brass ring for me :o

That damn Ho'oh gave me hell.

Stennick...I play Pokemon....You got anything to say about that? :cool:

So I guess I won't be doing you. :D

I kid I kid. :D

Lmao!

By the way I love the pokemon games. Its a very strategic game and Im a very competitive person. If only the pokemon wern't cute little creatures I might have not been ashamed to play it :o

I moved on to Madden were I wont be discriminated againts by Stennick ;)

As the guy who ran Pokemon mafia down in the mafia part of the forums, I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear me say I'm a big fan of the games and the anime.

I've watched about 500 episodes of the TV show, usually watching in the background while I play the games. I logged insane amounts of time in blue and had about a dozen level 100 pokemon that could, and did, cream everyone who ever faced me in battle. Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Never played the future generations as much but I'm looking to see if I can get my pokemon from the old games up to the new ones, even if for nothing other then breeding purposes. Not sure if it's possible yet but I've got games from every generation and possible access to a second DS if needs be. Once I get everything I want into the Pal Park I'll be able to crank out rare and awesome pokemon whenever I want!

Only problem I'm having just now is that I don't have access to a Wi-fi connection to do stuff over the net. Seems no-one has one set up in a way that works properly, which is starting to get really frustrating. One day I'm going to have to start wandering around town looking for spots to get trades to work and battles, which is less than ideal. :(

EDIT: I should probably look to see when Black and White are out here... might actually try to pick one up and play it alongside everyone else for once. Can only imagine the fun I could have playing against people who don't have a 12 months headstart on me. :)

Was massively into my Pokemon Red back in the day. Never much of a competitive battler, but my craftily attained team of 2 Squitles, 2 Wartortles, a Blastoise and a Clefairy filled my heart with joy. Loved that game.

I bought one of the recent ones not too long ago (I want to say Pearl) and was into it for a couple of days, but my interest didn't last. Not sure whether it was the lack of my favourite old school Pokemon, or my general apathy when it comes to gaming. Didn't rev my engine unfortunately.

Yep loved pokemon and have a ton of mint condition pokemon cards that will be worth a fortune one day.

Has anyone seen the Pokemon Apokélypse video on youtube?. Its a live action trailer that is a fan made responding to the common trend of 'dark and gritty' reboots of popular franchises.

Info:

Celadon City hasn't been the same since the Gyms closed down. Pokémon fighting has gone underground, and the sport has gotten a taste for blood. Ash, Misty, and Brock have been forced deep into the city's seedy underbelly to keep training, but the Pokémon aren't the only ones in danger. Now, Ash must choose to either become a master in the grim world of illegal pokémon fighting, or make a desperate stand to free them all from the criminal grip of Rocket Industries

Derek you can get your pokemon.

Just takes a DS (Not DSI) and a Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Platinum/diamond/pearl.

You don't need Wi-Fi to do it. Just have to get passed a certain spot in one of the upper gen games to get them to Pal park.

I've got the original DS, so I win there. :) But I had a look on bulbapedia... seems that I can't get my Pokemon from Blue and Gold any further along, which makes me sad. Still, I've got some good pokemon in my ruby game to hand over to myself, though I might need to keep them in there for a while in order to get some more good ones in there.

Spent a lot of tim ein the Underground today... my DS keeps freezing randomly, it makes me sad.

I've got the original DS, so I win there. :) But I had a look on bulbapedia... seems that I can't get my Pokemon from Blue and Gold any further along, which makes me sad. Still, I've got some good pokemon in my ruby game to hand over to myself, though I might need to keep them in there for a while in order to get some more good ones in there.

Spent a lot of tim ein the Underground today... my DS keeps freezing randomly, it makes me sad.

Very first DS? Eww come on!

I love the underground in Platinum. I wish HeartGold kept that in.

I have yet to use my PokeWalker. :D

I can't wait for Black/White to come out!!!

Archived