What Storylines Have You Run

Just a thread about what storyline you have run, whether they were success or failures or even whether it made a career

I've had a few good ones such as Evan Bourne vs Justin Gabriel, Sean McFly vs Johnny Bloodsotne and Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio

I have had a few failures such as The Fighting Irish vs Brown and Haynes which i stopped after a month as it was so poor i then decided to split up the fighting irish

I tend to run unchained storylines. I set up one for the main event and then one for the lower card workers that i think can move up. Other than that i tend to run the 4 tag team tourney to set a team up as the number one contender for my current champs.

If i start a new company with no champions, or bring a new one in, i'll run the 8 man tourney, or if there aren't enough of the right kind of participants then i'll run the top 3 contenders.

Otherwise it's unchained unless i see a reason to change things, after that it's back to unchanged.

I don't run RW mods, but i think the best I've run so far was in my own fed TLW. I have Brandon Smith running a brute gimmick and just taking out my midcard like they owed him money. I was able to bring in Mainstream Hernadez and have him get a win over Smith. After that Smith tossed everyone he could find in Mainstream's way. Mainstream won or overcame all the attacks till he got Smith in a cage match. Mainstream won the match, but Smith was able to get the belt back a few months later. Thus the feud goes on.

I only run unchained storylines because I feel it gives me more freedom. Also, it's more of a challenge when every segment with at least two of the workers in the story counts. I only play RW mods, and my current main game is WWE in 2011. I have three brands (RAW, SD and ECW), with the WWE and World Heavyweight title fueds being the two top storylines.

On RAW, Cena had been fighting Vince McMahon for months since McMahon decided Cena became too much of a power and influence. Vince helped Cody Rhodes defeat Cena for the WWE Heavyweight title and instantly denied any rematch. Cena kept on pursuing and won the Royal Rumble - this should have given him an automatic title challenge, but it wasn't to be this time, as Cena had to go through first Sheamus and then Ted DiBiase to get his shot at Rhodes.

Finally at Wrestlemania 27, Cena defeated Rhodes for the belt. McMahon then announced DiBiase as the top contender and did everything in his power to get the title off Cena, who refused the challenge by DiBiase, saying he a) had beaten him before and b) had nothing left to prove to McMahon. Vince then brought it to another level - if Cena accepted the challenge and managed to defeat DiBiase, Vince would retire. If DiBiase won (this was to be a No DQ Street Fight at Extreme Rules), Cena would not be allowed a rematch. Cena agreed and at Extreme Rules, defeated Ted DiBiase to retain the WWE Heavyweight title.

I was forced to change the fued due to the fact that Vince McMahon, age 65, retired, so in order to get a proper finish, I came up with the Extreme Rules match stipulation.

This fued has been by far my most popular as it never once dropped below 92 in heat. It is also the longest one I ran so far - it started in October 2010 and ended in May 2011.

I have one where I have had Human Arsenal my 94 match undefeated champ, where he has taken on every world champion USPW have ever had (or will in the coming week) including Sheik Mustafa & Corporal Doom (Expect a barn-stormer), he will then have just Rich Money and T-rex to beat but both are under written deal with SWF, so I have a dinosaur alt i made for Paul Steadyfast which I will use for T-Rex (as a parody of him, Tea Reckz.)

He will then proceed to call out Rich Money until his SWF contract comes up (I'm unsure when but I'll wait) and then he will debut and lose to Human Arsenal, and so Human Arsenal either vacates the title, retires (Just to give a new challenge, HE'S TOO FREAKIN' GOOD) or just have him keep on and keep bring my USPW title prestige up to a high level.

I have one where I have had Human Arsenal my 94 match undefeated champ, where he has taken on every world champion USPW have ever had (or will in the coming week) including Sheik Mustafa & Corporal Doom (Expect a barn-stormer), he will then have just Rich Money and T-rex to beat but both are under written deal with SWF, so I have a dinosaur alt i made for Paul Steadyfast which I will use for T-Rex (as a parody of him, Tea Reckz.)

He will then proceed to call out Rich Money until his SWF contract comes up (I'm unsure when but I'll wait) and then he will debut and lose to Human Arsenal, and so Human Arsenal either vacates the title, retires (Just to give a new challenge, HE'S TOO FREAKIN' GOOD) or just have him keep on and keep bring my USPW title prestige up to a high level.

Genius :D

Archived