TCW Womens Division Help

When I introduced a women's division in my WCW game around 2019 or so (2022 now) I started with just a few ladies. The division (small at the time) included: Jaime Quine, Selina Svelte, Simony Sentinel, Talia Quinzel, Thea Davis, and Zoe Ammis. All six of them are still with the company as of now.

Now that I have three major brands (one includes a women's singles division and another includes a women's tag division) it includes: Amber Allen, Ariel Breaks, Brooke Tyler, Clair Winters, Eri Sato, Faith McGee, Hoshiko Tagawa, Joanna Silver, Kathy Neptune, Laura Flame, Lucy Stone-McFly, Maria Guest, Monster Ishimura, Rika Tsujimura, Romi Yamato, Roxy Kitten, Sae Akutagawa, Sally Christianson, and Sandra Shine.

AAA is the place to steal from initially. Joanne Rodriguez. Sara Marie York. Others who I can't remember right now. Plenty of talent on PPA agreements. USPW have a couple of great talents (Wanda Fish, Cherry Bomb) but are on Written to begin with. Shortlist 'em. Same with NOTBPW I'd figure.

Amber Allen is pretty good for her age, and starts out unemployed. I like Emma Bitch. Not too sure what kind of Joshi gals there are available. I seem to remember one really talented Japanese girl with MAJOR attitude problems debuting within the first few months of the game.

Since it's TCW you want a good mix of star power and actual ring skill.

No "diva's" unless they're working as valets or interviewers (Dharma Gregg works amazing in this sort of role, and since she's active she can also wrestler... sort of like Maria or So Cal Val in the real world.)

As for you actual division, Zoe Ammis, Tamara McFly, Suzanne Brazzle, Stephanie Wade, Sara Marie York, Lauren Easter, Joanne Rodriguez, Cherry Bomb, even someone like a Connie Morris as an enhancement talent female. But if you want a good four? Zoe, York, J-Ro and Cherry Bomb is a pretty f'n strong lineup.

If you could get Joanne Rodriguez, Sara Marie York, and Amber Allen, you basically have the core of the division right there. If Belle Bryden (aka Wanda Fish) comes available from USPW, she would be a great addition as well, even if you only get a couple of years out of her.

I've actually put a bit of thought into the "how" of doing this, as its something I may do eventually in my current TCW game. I think I would take much the same approach as I have planned to with the SWF on several occassions... Those "diva" ladies might not fit, but if they are either super-attractive or decently entertaining and at least passable in the ring, they can be worth having around. Popularity still matters in TCW. So I would build the division around the workers who could really go, but having a few talents who can easily generate overness and aren't a liablity in the ring certainly helps.

My plan would probably be to do it over the course of 6-10 months. Put a few of the talents in development, then use the attractve or entertaining ones as managers/valets so they can develop some overness. So when you kick start the division, you already have a few workers at the midcard level of popularity. Its not absolutely necessary, not as much so as it would be with the SWF, but a talented worker with C overness is going to grade much better than the same worker with E-, even in TCW.

As for you actual division, Zoe Ammis, Tamara McFly, Suzanne Brazzle, Stephanie Wade, Sara Marie York, Lauren Easter, Joanne Rodriguez, Cherry Bomb, even someone like a Connie Morris as an enhancement talent female. But if you want a good four? Zoe, York, J-Ro and Cherry Bomb is a pretty f'n strong lineup.

Decent.

If you want eight, here's a suggested lineup:

J.Ro, Suzanne, Zoe, Sara Marie, Emma Bitch, Grace Harper, Megumi Nakajima, Huntress Makiko. My reasoning is simple. You want a mix of 'now' and 'future' to start with and you need workers with strong performance skills. Grace, Joanne, Suzanne, and Sara Marie have it, Megumi's not far off (same for Zoe and Makiko) and Emma's your generic monster/power heel type that you can develop. If you want, you can replace Emma with Gorgon if you want results now (and a monster who would fit with Eddie Peak). You can go with 9 in anticipation of Grace perhaps retiring early (and she'd be perfect as a replacement for Kyle Rhodes - she should be better than he is at color).

You don't have a shot at Fuyuko Higa (and why would you want that headache?) since she signs with 5 Star immediately upon her debut (and thus, is loyal to them), at least not right off the bat. I'd steal Lauren the moment her contract comes due though. Lauren-Sara Marie could be your Flair-Steamboat for years. I rank Nakajima well above Stephanie Wade for one reason: one is 22, one is 29. In case you're not familiar, 29/30 can be a trigger for retirement for women. That's not to say that Stephanie Wade isn't a good choice (that would be a daft assertion). Just that I'd rather take a flyer on a worker who is 7-8 years from a retirement trigger moreso than one staring down the barrel of that particular gun. Especially if I'm limited in the number of workers I can take on. I list Makiko because, even though she's 29, losing her wouldn't be a loss since, in my experience, she doesn't tend to drop out before Talia Quinzel debuts. And with three of your top workers at 30+, you'll have lots of room to turnover the division every 18 months or so.

I'd probably also rank Connie Morris and Vixxen higher than most others would. Performance skills can really make a 'decent' worker into a great one (think of Steve Flash). The ability to 'carry' an opponent to a decent to good match can be key when trying to establish new workers.

I've actually put a bit of thought into the "how" of doing this, as its something I may do eventually in my current TCW game. I think I would take much the same approach as I have planned to with the SWF on several occassions... Those "diva" ladies might not fit, but if they are either super-attractive or decently entertaining and at least passable in the ring, they can be worth having around. Popularity still matters in TCW. So I would build the division around the workers who could really go, but having a few talents who can easily generate overness and aren't a liablity in the ring certainly helps.

My plan would probably be to do it over the course of 6-10 months. Put a few of the talents in development, then use the attractve or entertaining ones as managers/valets so they can develop some overness. So when you kick start the division, you already have a few workers at the midcard level of popularity. Its not absolutely necessary, not as much so as it would be with the SWF, but a talented worker with C overness is going to grade much better than the same worker with E-, even in TCW.

The way I did it was I brought in Joanne Rodriquez, put her in a business suit, and put her with The Syndicate for promos. I did similar with Sara Marie, who I put with her kayfabe big brother Ricky Dale Johnson. Attached to the Syndicate/Freedom Fighters feud, they did promos on TV, and fought every PPV. Then I brought in a bunch of job girls. Once those two were established I brought in another couple of 'stars'. Slow going at first, but eventually I had myself a thriving division.

Same as everyone else. JRo, Sara York, Zoe Ammis, Amber Allen and Katherine Goodlooks (I didnt even see her mentioned, maybe I overlooked it but if so.. wow is she underrated) as the core.

Then a few from Candy Floss, Connie Morris, Emma Bitch, Eve Grunge, Gorgon, Grace Harper, Jaime Quine, Nadia Snow, McFly and Brazzle.

Really the first 5 and whoever else should be more than enough, and they are all young enough to stick around for awhile, barring bad luck with J-Ro.

Guest teresap989
AAA is the place to steal from initially. Joanne Rodriguez. Sara Marie York. Others who I can't remember right now. Plenty of talent on PPA agreements. USPW have a couple of great talents (Wanda Fish, Cherry Bomb) but are on Written to begin with. Shortlist 'em. Same with NOTBPW I'd figure.

Amber Allen is pretty good for her age, and starts out unemployed. I like Emma Bitch. Not too sure what kind of Joshi gals there are available. I seem to remember one really talented Japanese girl with MAJOR attitude problems debuting within the first few months of the game.

I also think so.thanks

watch free movies online

I'm a little late. I've got nothing really new to add, but I want to post my TCW 2011 women's division anyway, because I'm pretty proud of how well it's going.

Amber Allen, April Appleseed, Cherry Bomb, Jaime Quine, J-Ro, Nadia Snow, Sara Marie York, Steph Blake, and Zoe Ammis.

I've actually managed to get an 'A' match out of Sara and J-Ro, which I'm thrilled with.

Archived