The outrageous Arona (cheetah Boy in your development) and Evil Spirit

Happy Elwood and Ford Gumble

Larry Vessey and Jack Griffith

Painful Procedure if done right

Ford Gumble and Jeremiah Moose.

In USPW which I know is way different then SWF I"ve signed Rayne Man and Ford Gumble and call them the American Dream, Chevy Rayne and Ford Snow

Larry Vessey is also teamed up with Giant Redwood. Not as bad as you'd think. All 4 of these guys are available to SWF.

Worker A and Worker B.

Seriously, it's just that easy. I've used Kinuye Mushashibo and Jana Marie Bowen as a team in every TEW since 05. They were a random pairing of workers I had nothing for that happened to have great chemistry together. Problem is, most folks don't seem to have the patience to develop teams (which is totally understandable since it does take quite a while). So you wind up with 'Two Man Power Trip' type "teams", not The Road Warriors or Dudleyz/Team 3D.

Best teams are often two workers who aren't very good as singles competitors but can shine due to being good enough together to be a good to great tag team.

Some of the established tag teams that are worth a look, mainly focussed on the US and UK/Europe as those are my areas of expertise

Natural Storm Anyone who's read my NYCW dynasty will know I'm a bit of a Natural Storm mark, but for my money they're exceptionally useful. Moderately experienced, decently talented and with the potential to really turn out great with a little effort. Plus, as a regular wrestler/brawler combo they can fit almost anywhere, with the exceptions of CZCW and ACPW, and even there you could make a case for them if you put in the effort.

The Latino Kings Another strong team, although granted Rudy's a lot better than Hector. That being said, Hector's got potential and a positive personality, which is always worth a look.

The Awesomeness These two don't start off very good, but they're a solid unit with a lot of potential, and for a small company like MAW or ACPW they can be very successful. The only proviso with them is that you need to put the effort into developing them, which isn't a short process or an easy one.

The Ivanoff Brothers Moving over to the UK, this is a solid unit that have a lot of experience and some talent. Probably not potential main eventers, they're nevertheless a solid anchor unit that you can build a tag division on without worrying that they'll get too over and you'll have to split them up.

The Youth Bandits A rather obscure unit, consisting of UK indy workers Ian Vincible and Cannonball Logan, this team is very much the unfinished article but has potential and can play either heels or faces, which can come in handy. They need work, and lots of it, but if you're willing to put in the effort they can be really very good.

The Nigerian Hit Squad These two may seem like a surprise pick, as the Lawal brothers really aren't very good, but they have two things going for them. One, they both have B+ menace, so for Sports Entertainment promotions in Europe or Japan they can get over very quickly. Two, they've got A* experience, and that's awesome useful

I try to take pride in tag team wrestling and really put effort into creating a competitive division. I usually try and put together teams of individuals who are similar in character, or who's styles I think would mesh well. Give them time and you will see the results pay dividends.

Do the absolute best you can to get both Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge. Give them both c0cky gimmicks, and let them ride. The Sons of Sam, The Fabulous Keith Boys, Twin Killings, whatever you want to call them...do it. 90% of the games I've played with them have had those two get excellent chemistry. If you're TCW or another big company, build up their experience and they'll be one of the greatest tag teams of all time by the end. Trust me.

I've got a ton of tag teams in my SWF game now after my brand split.

Elite

Faces

The Amazing Bumfholes - Started Team and doing well

Randy Bumfhole

immy Bumfhole

The Menagerie - Animal Theme always fun

Fox Mask

Hell Money

Team Xtreme - Elites gonna have a cruiser type division so gotta get more guys from czcw

Insane Machine

Snap Dragon

Los Luchadors - More Cruisers

Angel De Mexico

Mario Heroic

Aces High - They ended up with bad chemistry but they're so far down the card and right now I've got nothing better for them to do so they're sticking it out.

Nathaniel Ca$ino

Sammy The Shark

Heels

The Moral Majority - Did really well when I had just one brand.

Angry Gilmore

Squeeky McClean

The Samoan Wildboyz - I really want to push these guys

Akima Brave

Kid Toma

Total Perfection - Tagging just until there's space to move them up. They're lower midcard and midcard now

Mainstream Hernandez

Steven Parker

C-V-2 - Yeah so I hired a lot of the second generation wrestlers

Cameron Vessey

Casey Valentine

Samoan Destruction Inc - I like the Samoans a lot so I hired the rest of them too.

Rhino Umaga

Samoan Machine

Supreme

Faces

The Biggz Boyz - Aging but they've got experience and are the highest ranking babyface team

Bart Biggz

Brett Biggz

Pimptastic - Good chemistry

Grandmaster Phunk

King Cage

Heroes Unlimited - I never use Captain Atomic and you always need two more faces to bring up to meet the minimum roster requirement and make it even in the face heel department at the start of the game so I bring up Cheetah Boy

Captrain Atomic

Cheetah Boy

The Shooters - Great Chemistry

Kirk Jameson

Nelson Callum

The Working Men - I just like the concept of two blue collar guys wrestling, haven't sued them yet.

Kentucky Bill

Regular Joe

Heels

Roberts & Huntington - Mianly to train Huntington

Enforcer Roberts

Paul Huntington

The Keith Brothers - More second generation stars

Greg Keith

Matthew Keith

The Back Alley Brawlers - I really really like this team. Gave them street fighter gimmicks

Marc Speed

Sayeed Ali

The Thrill Seekers - Need something for these two to do and this was it.

Jeremiah

Raphael

I find myself hiring the Tokyo Express (Narato & Ota) in virtually every game I play these days, plus Angel De Mexico and INSERT ANY OTHER LUCHA (at least those who can work in the US) as a token Mexican Pride style team.

As for SWF specific. A lot of people seem to create 'Big Money' by combining Big Money Brandon and Rich Money. I also remember creating 'That Retro Team' with Robbie Retro and Ace Freeze (Alex Braun) using that awesome Vanilla Ice alt of his that can be fund in the alt thread somewhere.

My favourite pairing: (I also never forget to add them when playing RW mods) :p

The 20th Century Boys - Jack Bruce & Robbie Retro

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/The_Institute/TEW/JackBruce_3.jpghttp://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/The_Institute/TEW/RobbieRetro.jpg

Use the song '20th Century Boys' as entrance theme. Perfect. :D

My favourite pairing: (I also never forget to add them when playing RW mods) :p

The 20th Century Boys - Jack Bruce & Robbie Retro

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/The_Institute/TEW/JackBruce_3.jpghttp://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/The_Institute/TEW/RobbieRetro.jpg

Use the song '20th Century Boys' as entrance theme. Perfect. :D

They look almost like real people :eek:

Archived