Who are your favorite Jobbers?

I've run into a problem currently in my USPW game where I have a huge amount of heels that I have brought in such as Tim Westybrooke, Cam Vessey, Bobby Thomas, Bryan Holmes, Eddie Chandler and others. Plus I've turned The Hillbillys and Java to heel leaving me without a lot of faces especially after the loss of James Justice. So I sent out about ten offers to guys that I could see playing face jobbers, I've only signed 3 because I felt that they were worth the price.

To qualify as a jobber I picked out a guy who didn't have a job any where else and who barely has any popularity. I have zero experience with these guys, they are Brendon Idol, Jebediah and Ant-Man. I was wondering who do you guys sign that would be classified as a jobber? Also some good jobber success stories would be cool!

To qualify as a jobber I picked out a guy who didn't have a job any where else and who barely has any popularity. I have zero experience with these guys, they are Brendon Idol, Jebediah and Ant-Man. I was wondering who do you guys sign that would be classified as a jobber? Also some good jobber success stories would be cool!

I find that hilarious, because that's three of the highest guys on my card, hahaha.

Otherwise, I actually have a soft spot for the Paratroopers, you know, Paranoia, Paradigm and Paradox. I quite liked The Young Guns in TCW when they were together, too, though Gumble and Allen always struck me as a pair that you could do more with than have them job.

My favorite guy I use as a jobber is Steve Corino, and Kanyon however I just put them with Shane Douglas in my game and am putting more of an emphasis on them winning some matches now by interference.

Kaz Hayashi and Yang lose 99% of the time but put on good matches for me.

Vampiro has been a jobber since he got in trouble backstage. He puts on good matches too though.

Oh erm ... don't know if this counts but on my KYR 2010 real world mod I signed Corino, Hero, Colt cabana to job to the Upper midcard and Main eventers, They have barely won a match in 6 months but they put on great matches with the main eventers and there popularity is steadily rising.

As for proper jobbers, Jimmy Jacobs looses to the Midcarders.

They are pretty high on my card as well. Not Jeb because he really sucks but the other two.:D

Bob Casey and Ted Brady have to be my top two favorite jobbers.

This is a really hard question for me. With the way I tend to play my training games, I don't tend to have long term jobbers in the traditional sense. Casey and Brady here, while both good answers for the big boys, tend to be main eventers for me. Casey in particular tends to be my most decorated worker.

In my most recent game, Herman The German started as the resident jobber. But where the game's currently stalled in February of 2012, he's an upper-midcarder and I'm thinking of making him my "world" champion.

Last guy I had be a jobber consistently was Extreme Deluxe in my last training fed game of 08. Currently thinking of trying to get a VWA game off the ground and I've replaced Night Spyder's bad attitude with Daredevil Aero with view to jobbing him until further notice. So I guess I'd say the Quest guys if forced to answer.

I tend to use some of the younger talent as jobbers early on. Swoop McCarthy is having to earn his dues with TCW at the moment, as are DWN and Ant-Man (one of my favourite workers, full stop.) I've got Fox-Mask and Marc Speed jobbing (in TCW) as the moment. Joel Bryant isn't so much a jobber, as a teacher who tends to get beaten by his pupils now.

Depends on the fed but guys with awsome performance skills (air attack weasel and bob casey are awsome)

When I start with a fed I will always sign 3 guys without question

Hugh de Aske, Rayne man and Regular Joe

They are young enough and usually have them wrestling larry wood, steve flash and jd morgan(who i also see as must signs if i am big enough) to improve their performance skills

Archived