100% sure he'll never work for me again?

Bryan Danielson just outright refused an extension negotiation with me, and I have no idea why. His morale's high, but the story makes it sounds like he's unhappy with me, and the email says that he wants to leave. I've had people leave because I'm not big enough, I've had people leave because they were pissed about things....but he's an opener for me and is "happy with the way things are going." The ONLY thing I can think of is that there's something goofy with contracts, (I have him on Exclusive PPA and he's got PPA with another fed) but that seems an odd way for the game to express that, and I'd think I'd at least get a chance to switch him over to PPA....

I think it's too late to fix (his contract runs out tomorrow, which is another thing- I'm sure I hit "negotiate" the moment his contract came up in Extreme Eye) but any ideas so I can avoid this in the future? I was trying to push him to a tag title run. :\

Bryan Danielson just outright refused an extension negotiation with me, and I have no idea why. His morale's high, but the story makes it sounds like he's unhappy with me, and the email says that he wants to leave. I've had people leave because I'm not big enough, I've had people leave because they were pissed about things....but he's an opener for me and is "happy with the way things are going." The ONLY thing I can think of is that there's something goofy with contracts, (I have him on Exclusive PPA and he's got PPA with another fed) but that seems an odd way for the game to express that, and I'd think I'd at least get a chance to switch him over to PPA....

I think it's too late to fix (his contract runs out tomorrow, which is another thing- I'm sure I hit "negotiate" the moment his contract came up in Extreme Eye) but any ideas so I can avoid this in the future? I was trying to push him to a tag title run. :\

Did he sign a written deal with another promotion because that will cut out any negotiation time.

It's just because he's signed with a different promotion in the last 28 days of his contract, I've seen someone post that they had someone in SWF, they joined 4C on a PPA deal, because the booker was trying to put him down to get him cheaper and then he wouldn't resign with SWF.

P.S 100% sure he'll never work for me again, does not mean that I've had Phil Vibert resign recently despite saying he was 100% sure he'll never work for me again at cult.

It's just because he's signed with a different promotion in the last 28 days of his contract, I've seen someone post that they had someone in SWF, they joined 4C on a PPA deal, because the booker was trying to put him down to get him cheaper and then he wouldn't resign with SWF.

P.S 100% sure he'll never work for me again, does not mean that I've had Phil Vibert resign recently despite saying he was 100% sure he'll never work for me again at cult.

Agree with this post 100%.

The worker was probably under the assumption that you were not offering him a new deal, so joined another promotion. I remember seeing the SWF/4C example and I think that was the conclusion.

And 2 people who said they would "never" work for my promotion again return.

Archived