Transfer WMMA2 from one computer to another

I bought WMMA 2 a while ago and have been happliy playing it ever since.

I recently, stupidly, spilled a cup of coffe on my laptop. It still works but the screen is jacked so I bought a new laptop.

Can I transfer my copy of WMMA2 from the old computer to the new using the same license? If so how?

Many thanks

Kev

You can do it if you can still work on the computer. Here is an explanation from the tech support thread:

"How do I unlicense the game? \ Can I have it on more than one PC?..."

You can have the game itself on as many PCs as you want, but it can only be licensed on one at any point in time. Once again, it is important to keep your license code and order details safe, as otherwise you will have problems moving your license.

To unlicense, go to Window's Control Panel, and into the ELicense folder. Highlight the WMMA license, and click Unlicense. Make sure you are connected to the Internet before doing this so that your license will be correctly returned to the servers.

To license elsewhere, simply run a copy of the full game, and fill in the license code when prompted.

"You have instatlled all the licenses for this product to which you are entitled"

I want to play the game on my new computer. Do I seriously have to purchase a full license again?

This is all covered in the Technical Support FAQ. You only get one license and it can only be active on one PC at a time. If you want to put it on your new computer then you need to unlicense it from the old one first. Instructions are in the FAQ. If you don't have access to your old computer, you need to contact Scott, whose details are again in the FAQ.

Thanks. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum and missing the FAQ. Thanks for the heads up. Interestingly, clicking the eLicense Control icon doesnt seem to open anything up (clicks and nothing happens). The process for deregistration seems simple enough but for the life of me I cant follow it. Oh well. Thanks again.

Archived