Who here has Live?

SeanMcFly

Gamertag - Roddy07

For a while now I haven't had any console but a PS2, but I went all out and hopped on the 360 train again (I sold my original a year ago) when I fell into some spare cash. My lady bought me a 1-year LIVE subscription last week and boy did that make me happy. :) She's OK with me spending MORE time playing games? Awesome.

I only have NCAA 11 and Red Dead Redemption. I'm borrowing COD4 from a buddy since he plays Modern Warfare 2 instead. I doubt I'll be getting Madden anytime soon. I played it on PS3 with a buddy and wasn't impressed AT ALL. Really love NCAA and RDR though.

Gamertag: Huntman470

I tend not to talk, just because I listen to music most of the time when I play. I always am able to pick up some game since I joined GameFly, but it takes awhile for games to get here.

Anyways, I'm more of a causal online gamer, and I tend not to get competitive. So, if I suck, sorry. I'm also up for just about any multiplayer session, as long as I have the game of course. I look forward to seeing everyone online.

• 5 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29271" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With Black Ops out I figured I would bump this.<p> </p><p> </p><p> Who has it for 360?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got it and I am usually online early mornings</p>

Archived