NOTBPW Discussion thread

I figured that since NOTBPW didn't have a thread I would start one and considering that it is my favoriote promotion in the C-Verse I wanted to start one. The roster this year is a lot better than the one in 08 by far and I am also wondering if while playing as NOTBPW if you have ran into money problems along the way like I have.

Guest StoneFamilyFan
I love playing as NOTBPW can't say i have ever had money troubles but i get really bad luck with contracts, I always lose my top stars because they wont sign writen deals with a company my size and wont sign a PPA deal cos there already on writen contracts so they just leave:mad:

I figured that since NOTBPW didn't have a thread I would start one and considering that it is my favoriote promotion in the C-Verse I wanted to start one. The roster this year is a lot better than the one in 08 by far and I am also wondering if while playing as NOTBPW if you have ran into money problems along the way like I have.

Stoneverse rocks! :D

It took me about 6-7 months before doing better than "breaking even" each months. Until you reach national, you wouldn't get a penny from TV. I was even forced to swap network to get those revenues.

After one year, I'm at international level and I'm not doing a ton of profits each months. Just enough to keep my main guys and paying my farm team.

Try to get PPV in USA ASAP. Once you hit B pop in Canada, upgrade your carrier.

Do 3-4 house shows a week, Canada-wide.

Concentrate your shows in Quebec, Ontario and BC. You'll get more entrance and you need to raise BC importance to be national (and finally be able to keep your major players).

PPV only in Quebec or Ontario for massive tickets sales.

The best part of NotBPW, in my opinion, is the young guys they brought in. I haven't played them since the demo, but in the first month, Steve DeColt over Erik Strong made my Top 10, and that alone has me stoked as Erik Strong is one of my fave C-Verse workers. Not to mention the bringing in of Steve DeColt as a huge heel is awesome, as the Stones never had a heel of that level to compete with, at least compared to 08. All around awesome upgrade.

I love playing as NOTBPW can't say i have ever had money troubles but i get really bad luck with contracts, I always lose my top stars because they wont sign writen deals with a company my size and wont sign a PPA deal cos there already on writen contracts so they just leave:mad:

Just thrive to get national ASAP. I've lost Jeremy Stone, R.K. Hayes, John Maverick and Johnny Bloodstone in 6 months. Nonetheless, I've managed to bring NOTBPW international in less than a year. You have midcarders deserving some push like Omar Brown, Tim Westibrock, Harisson Hash and Lord James King can be good semi-main-event material.

• 5 months later...

Since this thread has kind of died out since I started it a while back, I decided to ressurect it. I just started a new game with NOTBPW after playing eight monthes of a USPW game that I got sick of and I am not ready to go back to my FCW game (currently 10 years in) so I started a new NOTBPW game.

I just completed March 2010 in the game and for once I am doing really well, I always use the sophie code to get 10's accross the board on my user talents but other than that this game is really going well. All of the default champions still have their titles as I believe that it is too early to have any chances at the moment. If you would like to read more about the current game that I am doing you can do so in the "Whats going on in your game" thread. I haven't posted my first post about the game as of yet because I am watiing until after I complete April 2010. After that I will post updates in there after every four monthes of the game I complete (May, September, and January of the new year.)

Archived