How can i chance A-F to 1-100?

Guest Kingtoo

Guest Kingtoo

Hey everbody ;)?

I hope someone could help me, How can i Chance A-F to 1-100?

The problem is i doesn´t rly like A-F i wanted the EWR 1-100% back. SOmeone told me you can change it but he still don´t know how :-/.

I hope someone could help me, would be nice

And sorry for my bad english, iam from Germany ;).

see you later,Kingtoo

If you're playing TEW 2005, you can't. The newer versions of TEW have this option (can't remember which one it starts with), but not 2005.

EDIT: For stats and popularity, you can look at the numbers through the Editor, but for show grades and match/angle ratings there's no way to see them as numbers.

• 3 weeks later...
If you're playing TEW 2005, you can't. The newer versions of TEW have this option (can't remember which one it starts with), but not 2005.

EDIT: For stats and popularity, you can look at the numbers through the Editor, but for show grades and match/angle ratings there's no way to see them as numbers.

And that was one of the best features. When the 1-100 system was allowed for later versions i kind of thought it was a bad call. I mean, i liek the 1-100 system as much as the next guy, but it takes realism out of things and makes our life a little bit easy. So the letter thing was good. I know that people can choose to see letters or grades, but most of them will choose to see numbers. Oh well, at least that ain't a problem on this game, just in 2010.

To answer something that GreyLocke brought up, the numbers or grades feature was only added to 2010. You can see one or the other or if you downloaded the grades and numbers mod you can see both. But TEW 2010 is the first one that you can actually select which you can see Grades or Numbers.

Could I ask how? I don't recall a place to choose either-or for an option.

In 2010?

Game options -> User Preferences -> uncheck show stats as grades rather than numbers.

And that was one of the best features. When the 1-100 system was allowed for later versions i kind of thought it was a bad call. I mean, i liek the 1-100 system as much as the next guy, but it takes realism out of things and makes our life a little bit easy. So the letter thing was good. I know that people can choose to see letters or grades, but most of them will choose to see numbers. Oh well, at least that ain't a problem on this game, just in 2010.

I wouldn't really call an optional feature a bad thing. Some people prefer the grades, some people prefer the numbers - you obviously prefer the grades, but that doesn't mean it's bad that others are going to use the numbers instead for more precision.

I wouldn't really call an optional feature a bad thing. Some people prefer the grades, some people prefer the numbers - you obviously prefer the grades, but that doesn't mean it's bad that others are going to use the numbers instead for more precision.

Sure, i know that it's a matter of opinion. But i think that changing to numbers gives us a precision that we don't have in real life, thus taking some realism out of the game. But that's my opinion.

Archived