I'm in 2015. I know Tommy and Tommy Jr. But what other kids with parents as wrestling come through. thanks

Sam Keith's sons, Matt and Greg Gauge/Keith.

Byron's son, Bret Heartbreak debuts down the line.

Dan DaLay and his son Robin (seriously, Robin?! You know kids made fun of him!)

I believe George Wolfe if son of Ed Monton.

Going by That 70's Mod, a Canadian indy worker called Chandler Barker (I think that is the name, the game isn't in front of me right now) is Johnny Bloodstone's father.

Then you have the Mexicans e.g. Luis and Gino Montero are the sons of Luis Montero Sr.

Cannot think of any more just now.

Oh Yeah, "Deadly" Drake McWade is the McWade Brother's father, that's another from the 70's mod.

I think he's actually their grandfather.

And in terms of that 70s mod...

Aleph Johansson: The Johansson Brothers are his sons

Trent Peak: Doug and Eddie Peak are his sons

It's a brave kid who picks on Dan DaLay's son! Especially considering if he grew from Dan's sperm, he's probably not going to be a cruiserweight himself, even in school...

I've actually been gearing up for DaLay vs. DaLay for the past few months in my WCW game (March 2022). Rob has improved a ton in terms of skill and his popularity is right up to where I wanted it (B). The only thing I had to do was steal Dan from NOTBPW (which I did in Nov. 2021) and get his overall popularity in North America to where I wanted it (close to Rob). I just saw the news article saying he's retiring shortly and therefore I need to pull the trigger very soon.

Whose gonna go over? 24-year old son or 46-year old daddy... :eek:

Archived