AAA: Heroes del Ring Game Discussion Thread

TLLK

The second it lost it's mask from the preorder, I changed my preorder. I'd advice everyone to wait a bit, because this game will likely be closer to twenty by new year.

If anyone here does have it, I hope it's better then I expected.

And yes, I realize buying a game for 60 to get a mask you could get in Mexico for five... is a bit silly. But hey, New England is far away from Tijuana :)

I think the game is really fun as long as you don't go in expecting a fantastic wrestling game. It plays much more like an arcade wrestling game mixed with a fighting game as you spend a lot of the time striking the guy.

Just a few things to note though, some people may not like how slow the wrestlers move around, the move list is very barren with probably only about 120-130 total moves to choose from and (the one that will probably hurt this game more than anything) there are only 4 CAW slots.

Personally I'd give the game a 7/10 you have to get over a few problems but other than that it's very fun to play.

£58.90 on Amazon.co.uk

I think not.. is there a demo out on the PSN? Ive not been on in a few days; but im guessing if there is itll be on the US and not the EU..

looks alright.. I didnt hate the Impact game.. it wasnt too hurrendous.. so if it was fairly cheap Id probably pick this up.... not for £60 though..

Archived