Ladder Match?

I'm pretty sure it's not in :( It shouldn't be too hard to code though, if Adam did decide to add it; Bring ladder into ring, just like a table, Climb ladder #1, Climb ladder #2, Climb ladder #3, (Three stages to give the CPU more time to wake up and stop you, or you to wake up and stop them. They could even climb up with you and try and knock you off that way and stuff...). Then when you're at the top, either perform a move or grab the belt (if it's a title match). You could even do moves from the different stages of the ladder I guess. Just like off the tunbuckle. Let's hope, eh? :) While we're suggesting this, I'd like to see submission matches added too.

Shame i'd have loved a Ladder match. But it is Adam's first version.. who knows, give it a while and a few requests and maybe he'll add in a few old favorite matches into the engine. As D-Lyrium said, it would be very simple to add as it'd be displayed very similar to the cage matches. A submission match also should be easy enough to input.. downside is, some of these wrestlers don't have submission holds which may be why Adam didn't involve it, as he might have had to program a submission hold into each wrestler for this match alone and make sure the AI knew to use it. A rumble would rock in this game, imagine the chaos, lol. Hopefully all for an update in the near future... great game Adam!

Archived