WBW: Why No One Cared About Wrestling In Europe

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/EWAAlpha.jpg

EWA ALPHA!

March 2011 Week 3

From Bayern Stadion in front of 2000 fans and LIVE on Euro Cable Sports 1!

“I’m telling you, that freakin’ Gamma had it coming, baby, YEAH!!!”

“No mortal being should suffer the inflictions you laid upon him. The GODS did not intend for the human jaw to bend in such a manner!”

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/BamBamJohansson_alt2.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/SpirostheMighty.jpg

With a loud creak, the dilapidated office door jerks open, the sizeable frame of Spiros Landrakis, Jr. amazingly overshadowed by that of the one and only “Alpha Norwegian” (not counting his brother), Bam Bam Johansson. An agonized screech issues forth as Johansson slams the door behind him, causing the ever-growing crack in the drywall above the door to sprout an extra two inches. Clearly enraged, Johansson seems to believe there’s a very acceptable reason for why one should “suffer the inflictions he laid upon him.”

“Listen bro, that Gamma said I have funny balls! I DON’T HAVE FUNNY BALLS BRO, YEAH!”

“The condition of your nether reaches is of no concern to the sanctity of –“

An audible “unzipping” cuts Spiros off mid sentence.

“See, there’s nothing funny about them… DOUBLE DRAGON, BABY, YEAH!!!”

“Mighty Zeus, grant me the Sight of Oedipus!”

Veins along his arm twitching almost rhythmically, Bam Bam Johansson’s mitt-like hand reaches down… and down… and ever further down…

Creak…

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/LouisFigoManico_alt1.jpg

“Dios mio, what’s going on in here?!”

Taking a step back, thus putting him just back outside the doorway, Louis Figo Manico stares in utter terror at the sight unfolding before him.

“Avert your gaze, mortal! The events transpiring here are but an illusion, incomprehensible to your inferior mortal eyes!”

Awkward silence follows as the stern faced Spiros keeps a hand raised towards Manico, who tentatively considers taking another step backwards… then perhaps a third… and a fourth… and a twelfth.

“Bam Bam, my main man…”

“Yeah, BRO!!!?”

“I beg of you, carry yourself as a gentleman.”

Bam Bam, glancing back at Louis, blinks in confusion.

“But I’m NEVER gentle, bro, NEVER!!! I’m a roughMAN, baby, YEAH!!! ALL FREAKIN’ MAN!!! BICEPS: ENGANGE!!!”

Thankfully, Bam Bam takes this opportunity to remove his hand from the “danger zone” for some impromptu flexing, a gust of wind issuing forth and howling through the open doorway and into the hall as his muscles displace a massive quantity of air from the office. Taking a deep breath, Manico steps into the office, the door creaking to a close behind him. Spiros (still holding his hand towards Manico), peers over Manico’s shoulder before addressing him.

“Where is the mortal known as Byron? I was lead to believe he would be in command of this investigative crucible!”

“Well… Byron…” Manico uncomfortably scratches the back of neck.

Meanwhile…

flows through the air as a lone figure, partially obscured by a blanket of steam, sensually gyrates before a mirror.

“Would you do me?”

“I’d do me.”

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/Byron.jpg

A break in the steam reveals the unmistakable golden blonde locks of Byron bouncing across his bare back and chest as he stares longingly at his own reflection.

“I’d do me hard.”

Back in the office…

“... he's busy handling a prior engagement…”

Tap.

“So, instead, I’ve taken it upon myself to call in another to aid us in this dilemma in his stead.”

Tap.

Spiros, raising a hand towards the heavens, “Is it MIGHT POSEIDON, HERE TO DROWN OUR SORROWS IN THE TORRENTIAL DEPTHS?!”

“N-no? My main man, are you quite alright?”

Tap.

“I have suffered a most grievous of concussions during my bout with Daniel Jones and can no longer tell the difference between my real self and the character I portray! Perhaps you should take the wise Oracle of Delphi’s advice and ignore me!!!”

“Are you sure you-“

“IGNORE ME!!!”

Tap.

Almost accusingly, Spiros points a finger an uncomfortable distance from Manico’s face, leading to the second awkward silence of the last few minutes… especially when taking into account the massive Norwegian still flexing in a variety of poses quietly in the background. Finally, Spiros lowers his arm and retreats to his “desk”, which is really more of a worn-out card table with an equally worn-out computer testing the aged table’s strength.

Tap.

“What’s with the freakin’, tapping bro?! I’m trying to get in the ZONE, baby, the freaking ZONE! I’m so JACKED!!!”

Additional flexing!

“Well,” Manico sighs before lifting his head and turning towards Bam Bam Johansson, “that, my main man, is something we need to talk about.”

With a heavy sigh of his own, Bam Bam finally ends his flexing session.

“What, like a conversation?! Conversations aren’t Alpha, bro! Alphas only talk about three things: hot chicks, and explosions, baby, YEAH!!!”

“That’s only two things…”

Tap.

“Hot chicks count twice! Get it?! GET IT!!!?? BOOBS, BABY, YEAH!!!"

“Cut it out, Johansson!” the goofy grin finally fades from Bam Bam’s face, “What you did tonight is unacceptable! If you had pulled that stunt in UCR, I would’ve personally seen to it you spent the next year only finding work wrestling matches in Siberia in front of a dozen hairy, bored Russians! However, the times have changed… wrestling in Europe is, thanks to EWA and Byron’s vision…”

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/Byron.jpg

Byron is still dancing seductively in front of a mirror…

“… finally on the verge of being respectable. I have spent my entire career, my entire life, watching some of the greatest athletes this sport has ever known be forgotten by history, overlooked simply because they never had a chance to showcase their abilities in a “respectable” location. Men like Vasjan Sirotic, Wolfgang Lorenz, Faustino Flash… Aleph Johansson…”

Tap.

“And you Bam Bam, you risk their names having their proper place in the annuals of wrestling history with your selfish actions!”

TAP.

“So… a history lesson is in store for you.”

“Awww, history?! That’s not Alpha! That’s just, like…a bunch of old, dead dudes!!! This BLOWS baby, yeah… or... no, YEAH!!!”

TAP.

“He’s here. I want you on your best behavior, Johansson, and try to understand what is at stake here. Allow me to introduce your teacher…”

Its unmistakable creak sounding once more, Louis Figo Manico opens the office door. On the other side stands a worn-looking elderly man in a dark grey suit, with a strength about him belied by the cane held at his side. It issues forth one final “tap” on the hard tile floors outside before striking the (relatively) soft carpet in the poorly lit office.

“Wait…” Bam Bam doesn’t even try to stifle the chuckle in his voice, “You want me to learn from some old guy?! All old people know how to do is die, baby, YEAH!!!”

CRACK!!!

With a loud “pop”, the old man’s cane finds its way swiftly, squarely, and sharply between Bam Bam Johansson’s legs. As “The Alpha Norwegian’s” legs begin to buckle, the old man casually strolls past him, a thunderous, authoritative voice booming from his aged body.

“I will not tolerate snideness, snarkyness, or a lack of desire to learn! You will learn! You will ENJOY learning!”

Johansson’s massive legs finally give out, as the red faced “Alpha” drops to his knees.

“Bro… I think you crushed Arnold, baby, nnooooo….”

“Your time with me will NOT be enjoyable! For you! I, however, will enjoy your suffering, will ENJOY proving that I am your ultimate superior!”

With a second lightning fast movement of his wrist, the elderly man aims his cane squarely between Bam Bam Johansson’s eyes.

“I am YOUR genetic superior, “Alpha” Norwegian. This is a fact. You WILL accept this fact! Does your inferior Scandinavian mind understand me?!”

With an agonized groan, Johansson, clutching his “wounded region”, rolls onto his side and into the fetal position.

“Bah, PATHETIC! You have five minutes to rest, then we begin!”

Stepping over a twitching, groaning, Bam Bam Johansson, the old man makes his way over to a rather amused Louis Figo Manico.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WhiteKnight.jpg

“Do you want to get the crunched?”

A most “delightful” synth beat bounces as an emotionless man, his body like the Greek gods of old, points a dumbbell towards the camera.

“With new Muscle Cruncher video, you get the crunched, the Muscle Crunched.”

The screen switches to a series of shots of incredibly well built men and women lifting weights, as the robotic narration continues.

“But new offer is in. Get new Muscle Cruncher 12 free with order of the Abocalypse 2012: Pumpedageddon. Abocalypse 2012, only ten easy payments of ten Euros. At that price, you cannot afford to not be the muscle crunched.”

Another shot of the emotionless spokesman, now curling an insurmountable amount of weight with one hand while a cadre of well-toned, blonde women rubs on his glistening chest.

“I am the muscle crunched, and so can you. You want to be the muscle crunched, so sexy women rub on your chest like they do mine. Sexy women do not rub on un-muscle crunched chest, so crunch the muscle, with Muscle Cruncher. But wait, more.”

Now, the emotionless host is shown outdoors, again surrounded by well-toned blondes as keeps his arms raised in a perpetual flex.

“Almost more than the size of my biceps more. Buy Abocalypse or Muscle Cruncher 12; get any other Muscle Cruncher for one Euro.”

Once again, curling the massive weight.

“That is only one Euro for Muscle Cruncher. So crunch the muscle, with Muscle Cruncher.”

“Warning: Abocalypse 2012 may cause increased levels of attractiveness, awesome muscles, adultery, sex with beautiful people, a well deserved ego, knowledge that you’re better than everyone else, spastic colon, and suffocation from being swarmed by beautiful women. Under no circumstances should you not use Abocalypse 2012. Muscle Cruncher is in no way, shape, or form responsible should the Abocalypse fail to make your life 200% better. If you’re a heart patient, use Abocalypse before consulting a doctor and then force him to let you use Abocalypse with your superior muscles. Should a muscle crunch session last more than four hours, seek sexual attention immediately because you will find it.”

“This week, on the don’t miss episode of Criminal Investigations: Berlin.”

A sharply dressed, professional woman points a finger accusatively at the man standing before her.

“Not only is this man innocent, but he’s a victim in this case.”

“You say he’s the victim, I say…” he pauses to put on a pair of sunglasses, “he’s the victimizer.”

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/TheBigBad.jpg

“VIIIICTIMIIIZERRRR!!!!”

“The CIB squad faces their greatest mystery yet…”

“I feel the force brutally and unlawfully used against this man…. *sunglasses*… is the real crime.”

“FEEEEEL THE FOOOOOOOORCE!!!!”

“They say this man very well may be the most diabolical mastermind the world has ever known.”

“Or are we… *sunglasses*… the most diabolical minds he has ever known?”

“MAX ZOOOOORIIIIINNN!!!!!”

Frantically, a man screams into a phone as he drives at an incredibly high speed.

“Christ, there’s enough dynamite scattered around Berlin to wipe the entire city off the map!”

“Well, at least we’ll go out… *sunglasses*… with a blast.”

“MICHAEL BAAAAAAAYYY!!!!”

The sharply dressed woman cradles the large man, shaking his bloody, half-conscious form.

“My god, who did this to you?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU??!?!”

“AAAAAACCCTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!”

“Criminal Investigations: Berlin. Only on European Network Ace.”

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/LouisFigoManico_alt1.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/BamBamJohansson_alt2.jpg

Still groaning in agony, Bam Bam Johansson heaves his massive frame onto the ancient couch, careful not to sit on the precariously placed spring jutting up amongst a cascade of stuffing from its inner workings. After placing a sack of ice on his “wounded region”, the Norwegian strongman’s groans finally give way to a haggard sigh of relief.

Still shaking his head in dismay, Louis Figo Manico joins him on the couch, also cautious of the malevolent spring.

“Listen, my main man… you have much to learn about European wrestling. EWA didn’t simply spring out of the ground from wizard magic, after all. You must learn of its history, respect its history, lest it be tragically forgotten! I know a thing or two myself, but this man…” tap, “this man lived it! Breathed it!”

“And doesn’t know how to use this obnoxious… DVD player?”

Grunting his displeasure, the old man thrusts a small red box into the chest of Manico, waving his cane in the direction of the offices Cold War era television and the DVD player that is miraculously hooked up to it.

“History isn’t Alpha, bro…”

The old man swiftly brings his cane up to Johansson’s throw, peering down at him with his icy gaze.

“History? History is the means by which the strongest learn to grow stronger! You know NOTHING! Alpha male? HAH! Genetically superior? HAH! I laugh at you! You are but an insect!”

With its signature “tap”, the cane returns to the floor.

“Almost…”

Signaled by an ear-splitting “whirring” noise, the ancient television finally springs to life. Unsure of what foul magics are at play, Spiros the Mighty instinctively takes shelter under his card table-desk. Manico pries open the box, retrieving a thin silver disk from inside before placing it gently in the DVD player. Satisfied the second hand entertainment system is in working order (for now), Manico returns to his previous position on the couch. Gently, he pats his hand on the space on the horrid sofa next to him.

“My friend, please, take a seat.”

“I will stand.”

“There’s an empty seat right here. Surely at your age it would be more comfortable to-“

“I WILL STAND! And YOU,” a sharp crack echoes throughout the room as the old man brings his cane across Bam Bam’s (incredibly well developed) chest, eliciting further groans from Johansson, “YOU will watch, and you WILL LEARN… of the story of West Berlin Wrestling…”

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/WBW.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/wbw75banner.jpg

Bio: West Berlin Wrestling is a small promotion who runs shows almost exclusively in their home city of West Berlin, Germany. While they were originally one of many tiny independents that dotted the European scene, they recieved a significant increase in cashflow when Jan Steussen, a German expatriate who was a mainstay of the United States territories, returned to his homeland and bought the territory.

WBW had attracted a cult following by pitting mainly German faces against heels from across the continent, with a few of the city's subcultures also represented in gimmicks. The formula had already made them one of Europe's best indys, and Steussen did little to change the product aside from using his hard-earned money to bring in the best wrestlers he could.

Info:

Founded:
June 1974

Style:
Berlin City Traditional

Size:
Small (
E
Importance in Central Europe)

Cash:
100,000$

Ranking Importance:

Owner:
Jan Stuessen

Booker:
???

Prestige:
F+

Momentum:
B+

Product:

Key:
Traditional

Heavy:
Cult

Medium:
Hardcore

Low:
Mainstream, Comedy

Very Low:
Realism

Match / Angle Ratio:
80%

Face / Heel Divide:
Strong

Match Intensity:
60%

Match Danger:
30%

.. Will mean wrestlers are rated equally on performance and popularity.

.. Will mean that fans will expect all wrestlers to be packaged with a proper gimmick.

.. Will attract fans who will not like highly risky gimmicks.

.. Will attract fans who will not respond well to one-dimensional gimmicks

.. Will prevent WBW from getting Afternoon TV & Early Evening TV time slots on some networks.

.. Will prevent WBW from getting TV slots on Mainstream networks.

.. Will make getting sponsorship a little tough.

.. Will mean that the 'Young Lion' system will not be taken into account at any time.

WBW Roster (circa January 1977)

Wrestlers

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlabasterLivingstone.jpg

Alabaster Livingstone

Enhancement Talent

"The Blueblood" Alabaster Livingstone is one of the most despised heels on the U.K. wrestling circuit. He plays an ultra-rich snob complete with his butler Sherman, who serves as a bodyguard for him and discreetly interferes when possible. Livingstone has a very complete gimmick and this is reflected in his matches, which tell that story. While the crowd typically eats it up, Livingstone rarely has a match that would be considered a technical masterpiece.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlexanderTomov.jpg

Alexander Tomov

Main Event

Born and bred in Bulgaria, Alexander Tomov is a former 3x World Gold medalist and Olympic silver medalist amateur wrestler. He is naturally a master technician, but has become interested in what he calls 'show wrestling' as a way of making money and extending his athletic prime. He has almost no natural charisma, but perhaps his considerable ring skill, or the fact many fans in other countries know of his exploits, will let him make a go of it.

He participated in a brief tour of Japan with BHOTWG in 1975, but was mainly featured in dark matches to acclimate him to the style and climate of professional wreslting. After returning to Europe, he was brought into WBW and has gotten a massive push, culminating in a title run.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/BackbreakerSimpson.jpg

Backbreaker Simpson

Midcard

Guy "Backbreaker" Simpson is one of the United Kingdom's most talented workers, a walking tribute to the stiff and brutal U.K. style of wrestling. Simpson chops hard enough to leave welts, cinches his facelocks in so tight it's hard to breathe, and don't even mention his namesake backbreaker.

As you would think, Simpson has spent a fair amount of time touring in Japan. He found a much closer home recently though, working in WBW in Germany. His style and talent have seen him steadily move up the card.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpg

Commandant Markus Maier

Main Event

Undoubtedly the top heel in WBW, Commandant Markus Maier's character is that of a sympatheizer to a certain infamous group from Germany's past. He plays it well despite limited charisma, and is one of the most experienced workers in his region.

The Commandant's character recently got a shot in the arm with the debut of his bodyguard/ tag team partner, the Aryan Barbarian. The two make for a great duo and WBW's biggest task at the moment is getting a babyface who could concievably defeat the pair.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/DieterBorg.jpg

Dieter Borg

Upper Midcard

Dieter "Big" Borg is a West German born powerhouse who works as the stronger half (hence the nickname 'Big') of the successful European tag team The Borgs with his brother Magnus.

Slow and limited, Dieter has sometimes been criticized by those who say his brother is carrying him. While he has the look to be a breakout singles star, his poor stamina and utter lack of psychology may doom him to tag team wrestling for his entire career.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/Fadzaev.jpg

Fadzaev

Lower Midcard

Arsen Fadzaev ( simply known as Fadzaev or Fadzaev the Crippler) is one of the next generation of Russian technicians trained in various forms of hand to hand competition. He defected from his country at the age of 18 and has spent the last few years learning to be more of a performer and to connect with audiences.

Now working in WBW, he works as 1/2 of the Iron Curtain with Viktor Yakimov. Being in the tag team division helps both men and they have been on the rise.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/JanStuessen.jpg

Jan Stuessen

Main Event

After spending his early career in the U.S., Jan Stuessen moved back to Europe in hopes of starting a wrestling promotion there. He's known for being pretty stiff, but decent when he's not having an off night.

Stuessen actually made a very good living in the U.S., as he was not only fairly successful across the territories, but he also had a knack for making a quick buck out of a seemingly crazy idea. It remains to be seen if Stuessen's Midas Touch can turn WBW into another profitable endeavor or not.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KaiserGrund.jpg

Kaiser Grund

Midcard

Erik 'Kaiser' Grund is a hardcore specialist who has garnered a cult following in Germany with his shocking appearance. While punk music has started to become popular with European teens, many traditional fans hate the image of Grund and his fellow German (and tag partner) Wolfgang Lorenz. Still, it's indisputable that they Nicht Meir are WBW's top tag team and that Grund has the charisma and presence of a potentially big star.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KillerDenucci.jpg

Killer Deucci

Upper Midcard

Killer Denucci is an Italian wrestler who plays the part of vicious high society psychopath who takes great pleasure in cutting open his opponents, then using his handkerchief to wipe their blood off his hands. a fantastic actor, Denucci is not bad in the ring and many a match has ended with the patended Denucci Brainbuster.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LHommeMasque.jpg

L'Homme Masque

Opener

L’Homme Masque (literally, Masked Man) is a sloppy brawler from France who gets regular work because fans like to see the French get kicked around. He is young, however, and there seems to be potential for growth here into something more than a glorified jobber.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LamprechtKunze.jpg

Lamprecht Kunze

Lower Midcard

Lamprecht Kunze (or Lamprecht the Lunatic as he's sometimes known) is a talented brawler who either escaped from or was thrown out of East Germany (depending on which story you believe). A known troublemaker, Lamprecht once was fired from a show for burning the promoter's face on an electric heater backstage. He's capable of great performances, but may not be worth the hassle.

He is currently holding down a spot in WBW's undercard, but his propensity for getting into fights is beginning to creep up again.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MagnusBorg.jpg

Magnus Borg

Upper Midcard

Magnus Borg is a good looking West German born all-rounder who works throughout Europe alongside his brother and tag partner Dieter. He's the better athlete of the two and is held up by wrestling traditionalists as the best prospect currently on the European wrestling scene.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MikeOReilly.jpg

Mike O'Relly

Midcard

"Irish Rogue" Mike O'Reilly is a charismatic all-rounder from Wexford. He is somewhat unreliable, and unwaveringly selfish, but he is so good at playing politics that these traits often get overlooked, and he was the UKWA champion for almost a year before he skipped a major title defense and was stripped. With the UK scene now in a period of entropy, some have pointed to Irish Mike as a likely canidate to open a new promotion.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/RedChabolov.jpg

Red Chabolov

Opener

Red Chabelov is a Hungarian catch wrestler who began 'show wrestling' when promoters noticed that the young man had a dynamic personality to go with his technical ability.

He spent some time teaming with Barak Sansai in WBW, but after Sansai was let go Chabolov has started to see himself pushed up the card, being seen as a top prospect for the company's future.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/SabraMan.jpg

Sabra Man

Midcard

Daniel Bar-On was a soldier in the Israeli army who fought in the Yom Kippur War of 1973. After leaving the service, Bar-On began putting his training to work as a wrestler, touring Europe and the US. He struck a note in Mexico by donning a mask and displaying his Jewish heritage ("Sabra" is the name of a cactus, sweet inside but thorny outside; it is usually slang for a young, native Israeli) With an established character, Sabra Man has begun to work regularly for WBW, but certainly has the potential to appear elsewhere as his talent grows.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/SpirostheMighty.jpg

Spiros the Mighty

Upper Midcard

Spiros the Mighty aka Spiros Landrakis is a Greek powerhouse wrestler who has wrestled extensively in Australia and Europe. He is very popular thanks to his look and size, and has been carried to very exciting brawls in feuds with The Sultan, the Mad Hungarian, and Killer Denucci.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

The Aryan Barbarian

Main Event

Standing 6'6 and weighing in at 310 pounds of pure muscle, the Aryan Barbarian would be a shoo-in for "lamest ring name" if he didn't live up to it in every way. His cold, blue eyes, imposing figure, and wild blond hair & beard are tailormade for the wrestling industry.

The only thing holding the Barbarian back from being one of wrestling's hidden gems has been his inability to wrestle. The former bodybuilder was discovered by Markus Maier and began his career as "Ze Commandant" 's bodyguard, training and working dark matches until he was mediocre. They now form the Brotherhood tag team and are the top 2 baddies in WBW.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ViktorYakimov.jpg

Viktor Yakimov

Lower Midcard

Viktor Yakimov is a Russian Sambo practitioner who has made the jump over to pro wrestling after his career in Sambo ran its course. After spending a couple months at the Dog Pound, he got into a fight and was kicked out.

The abbreviated training period really hurt him, as he now has to pick all those skills up on the fly, but he is always looking for work and his background makes him a top choice for indy promotions.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/VincenzoMaenza.jpg

Vincenzo Maenza

Midcard

'The Made Man' Vincenzo Maenza is a classically trained Italian worker who plays the role of a typical Cosa Nostra thug; a made man who gets special privileges through his connection with organized crime families. He is sometimes paired up with a brawler who will play his hired help and almost always works with his real life girlfriend Maria Castiglione who will accompany him to the ring.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/WolfgangLorenz.jpg

Wolfgang Lorenz

Midcard

Wolfgang Lorenz is a young brawler form Berlin who has taken advantage of the burgeoning German punk rock scene to create the rebellious, degenerate tag team Nicht Mehr along with his partner Kaiser Grund. Notably more athletic than his partner, Wolfgang has a penchant for adding some "sizzle" to his offense.

Nicht Mehr have been one of WBW's drawing points and the duo have enjoyed a little crossover success, becoming good friends with the band Das Hasselhoffs.

Staff

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/FrancoisDescartes.jpg

Francois Descartes

Colour Commentator

Francois Descartes is a French color commentator/ part time manager who has gotten a reputation as one of the most hated characters in WBW for strongly putting over anyone who shares in his French heritage whilst burying all Germans and most other babyfaces.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/JimKnobb.jpg

Jim Knobb

Road Agent

Jim Knobb was a terrible mat worker, who was forced into retirement early because he was liable to screw up the most pedestrian of spots and injured himself frequently. He now works as a road agent, where his one strength (ring psychology) can be used.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MariaCastiglione.jpg

Maria Castiglione

Manager

The beautiful Italian bombshell Maria Castiglione rarely works, but when she does she appears besides her real life boyfriend Vincenzo Maenza and plays the part of his spoiled rotten mobbed up girlfriend.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MichaelKronenberg.jpg

Michael Kronenberg

Announcer

Michael Kronenberg is a former wrestler who was forced into retirement at the age of 25 after blowing out both of his knees during a skiing accident- he was one of the most popular wrestlers in Europe and has made the career transition to the backstage area. He's a quite handy person to have around, as he can announce, commentate, or serve as a road agent.

WBW's first champion, Kronenberg was being groomed to be the head booker even during his active career and slid into that role once Jan Stuessen took over WBW.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/NikasDivac.jpg

Nikas Divac

Referee

Nikas Divac is a young Lithuanian referee who is one of the few competant officials in all of Europe.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ShermanTheButler.jpg

Sherman The Butler

Manager

Sherman Smith is the official butler of Alabaster Livingstone, and he plays the character quite well. He somehow always finds a way to intervene in the match, and is a charismatic ringside presence without being particularly menacing or interjecting too often. He also very occasionally steps into the ring as a tag team partner for Livingstone, usually just to take a quick fall as Livingstone flees the scene.

Tag Teams

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KaiserGrund.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/WolfgangLorenz.jpg

Nicht Mehr

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/DieterBorg.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MagnusBorg.jpg

The Borg Brothers

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

The Brotherhood

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LHommeMasque.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LamprechtKunze.jpg

The FrenGerman Connection

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KillerDenucci.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/VincenzoMaenza.jpg

The Hit Squad

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/Fadzaev.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ViktorYakimov.jpg

The Iron Curtain

WBW Achtung! 1977

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlabasterLivingstone.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/JanStuessen.jpg

Alabaster Livingstone vs. Jan Stuessen

Mr. Germany himself, Jan Stuessen takes on one of WBW's newest signings from the British Isles, the high class gentleman Alabaster Livingstone. Will Livingstone learn he'll have to pay his dues here on the mainland, or will he shock the world by defeating WBW's most beloved star in his debut?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LHommeMasque.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpg

L'Homme Masque vs. Commandant Markus Maier

The Brotherhood are looking to make a statement, and what better way than by prooving their genetic superiority over the French? Will it be as easy as Maier predicts, or will L'Homme Masque cast doubt over their controversial claims?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/DieterBorg.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MagnusBorg.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/Fadzaev.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ViktorYakimov.jpg

The Borg Brothers vs. The Iron Curtain

Two of WBW's finest tag teams face off: it's the cold, mechanical, Soviet precision of The Iron Curtain against The Borg Brothers combination of efficiency and power. Shall West Berlin join surrounding East Germany behind the Iron Curtain, or will The Borg Brothers prevail against the red threat?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MikeOReilly.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

Mike O’Reilly vs. The Aryan Barbarian

The Aryan Barbarian has remained all but unstoppable since his debut two years ago, with only Alexander Tomov able to claim a decisive victory over him in that time. Now Mike O'Reilly comes to WBW from the Emerald Isle, looking to be the second man to be able to make that claim as he takes on The Brotherhood's fascist juggernaut!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KillerDenucci.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/SabraMan.jpg

Killer Denucci vs. Sabra Man

A clash of styles, as Killer Denucci pits his cunning against the technical precision of Sabra Man. Will Denucci actually play this one by the books, or will Sabra Man be helpless when the brutal Denucci decides to change the rules in the middle of the match?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/BackbreakerSimpson.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlexanderTomov.jpg

Backbreaker Simpson vs. Alexander Tomov©: WBW Heavyweight title

Having defeat Commandant Markus Maier just a month ago, the cold, calculating Alexander Tomov continues his quest to find a worthy opponent. As tough as they come, Backbreaker Simpson apparently thinks he's that man and will be the first (and perhaps only) man to take a shot at ending Tomov's winning streak and knocking him off the top of WBW. It's a match-up of classical European wrestlers, and is bound to be a match that reminds us all of the definition of European wrestling: toughness and skill.

Quick Picks:

L’Homme Masque vs. Commandant Markus Maier

The dastardly English guy isn't winning

Commandant shows why he's a Main Eventer

Borgs are higher up the card.

He's a monster and should dominate

Thought about going Sabra Man but i think Denucci has alittle more upside

No Title change on first show

I do not care the slightest for wrestling in Europe! :p

My dear Mr. Jingo forgets that The Iron Curtain are dastardly COMMUNISTS and thus will cheat their way to a win.

This will be a disaster for Alabaster

The Commandant beats the Masque

A tough one, but I think the Borg's will take it.

The Barbarians a monster and he has a bad ass render

Denucci wins

It stays with the champ, at least for the first show

Everyone is more popular than Livingstone at the minute, so he is going to be jobbing for a while, until his overness matches his ring skills.

Maier = Great, Masque = Jobber.

While they both job to The NZ Game Hunters in my game, the Borg Brothers are safest bets in yours atm.

The Barbarian losing is a rare occassion, O'Reilly wont be one of few people to beat him.

Killer Denucci[/u] vs. Sabra Man

Sabra is one to watch in my game, but he is best in the role of underdog fighting off the cheating heels.

Although I love Simpson the title shouldnt change hands yet.

I'm incredibly excited for this diary - Europe + '77 C-Verse? Awesome.

Gotta keep the boss happy, even if Alabaster has a terrific gimmick.

Maier is your top heel. No way he loses to the French.

Neither team is as cool as Nicht Meir, but I like the heels to go over.

Squasharoo.

This is a toss-up. I think you need Sabra Man to be strong and already have a couple of top heels, but I love the potential for Killer Denucci's character. So I say Sabra Man via DQ.

Tomov destroys Simpson.

Ahem... Hell yeah!

Picking off of which names I like more... :D

Amazing OP, really tying your EWA (pure genius) and this '77 dynasty together quite well. Comrade, you've really blown me away. With the backstory and the putting the national flags behind the characters, this ought to be a great one. From one fellow Club '77 member to another, good luck with this one.

Just for the curious, the show is already written (as are a few more)... just figured I'd allow at least 24 hours for predictions before posting it. So get em' in, or Commandant Markus Maier will come get ya!

I wouldn't want that to happen...

Going with the owner over the cool looking Brit. I don't know why, though.

I don't know what this says about me, but the Commandant is my favorite Euro worker in this mod.

Cheatin' Commies.

Can ANYONE pick against a name like that?!?

He's a killer! And Italian!

(Insert generic "retain on first show comment")

Ah Bot of a Comrade, good to be reading your stuff. I must admit that some of the colours are hard on the eyes but I'm old so what do I know.

- Dammit Sherman do your damn job better next time. "Yes guv."

- How funny and sad is it that I'd rather root for a ****sympathizer than a masked frenchman?

And that N@zi is apparently banned from these boards.

- Resistance is futile!~

- A name so awesomely Aryan even the Alpha Norwegian must respect it.

- Somewhere, someone in Abyssinian weeps. (And that's your geography lesson for the day)

- No backs will be broken on the first show!

LOVE the flag backgrounds!

Alabaster Livingstone vs. Jan Stuessen - Gotta stick with the Brits!

L’Homme Masque vs. Commandant Markus Maier - ****'s? Boo, hiss!

The Borg Brothers vs. The Iron Curtain - Curtain are jobbers for now.

Mike O’Reilly vs. The Aryan Barbarian - Gotta stick with the Irish!

Killer Denucci vs. Sabra Man - I love DeNucci!

Backbreaker Simpson vs. Alexander Tomov©: WBW Heavyweight title - Britain for GOLD!

Great stuff C-Bot.

I too love the flag backgrounds

Home name goes over

L’Homme Masque has been a pain for me in HIW

A team called The Iron Curtain cant lose in match 1

I think i can see your style come through here...

Sabra is my sort of style though

Some sort of dodgy finish. I have decided to love Backbreaker

WBW Achtung 1977

From West Berlin Hall in front of 300 people

Dark Show:

Spiros the Mighty vs. Vincenzo Maenza

In a bout that had a good crowd but featured terrible wrestling, Spiros the Mighty defeated Vincenzo Maenza in 5:37 by submission with a Spiros Bear Hug.

D-

Red Chabolov & Lamprecht Kunze vs. Nicht Mehr

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Nicht Mehr defeated Red Chabolov and Lamprecht Kunze in 5:33 when Wolfgang Lorenz defeated Lamprecht Kunze by pinfall.

E+

Main Show:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlabasterLivingstone.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/JanStuessen.jpg

Alabaster Livingstone w/Sherman The Butler vs. Jan Stuessen

“Herr Deutschland” Jan Stuessen had little trouble, knocking the ****y young Englishman around the ring with ease, much to the delight of the crowd. Livingstone ended his debut WBW on his back after knocked silly by a string of European uppercuts from Stuessen.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Jan Stuessen defeated Alabaster Livingstone in 5:50 by pinfall.

D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/LHommeMasque.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpg

L’Homme Masque vs. Commandant Markus Maier w/The Aryan Barbarian

No surprise here. Once again, a Frenchman allowed a German to goosestep all over him… literally at one point. Maier finished L’Homme Masque off with a Nation’s Pride, a crisp Fisherman’s Suplex, to pick up an easy win.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Commandant Markus Maier defeated L’Homme Masque in 6:01 by pinfall with a Nation’s Pride.

D-

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

With his opponent already limping backstage, “Ze Commandant” retrieves a microphone while his substantially larger cohort, The Aryan Barbarian, joins him in the ring.

Commandant Markus Maier: Meine Brüder und Schwestern, a great blight has begun to fester inside our great land. We, the master race, have been insulted and continue to be insulted by the sight of my inferior, OUR inferior, pretending himself as more than the savage mongrel he is! I speak, of course, of the filthy Bulgar dog who unrightfully holds our beloved WBW title! This…

Maier points towards the super muscular Aryan Barbarian, who EVILY flexes for the crowd.

Commandant Markus Maier: … is the future of the human race. You stand in the way of progress, Herr Tomov. Step aside, or be crushed by the MIGHT OF THE MASTER RACE!!! DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!

Maier clutches the microphone close to his chest with one hand, while the other gives a “certain infamous group of fascists”-style salute towards the audience.

C-

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/Fadzaev.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ViktorYakimov.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/DieterBorg.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MagnusBorg.jpg

The Iron Curtain vs. The Borg Brothers

A lack of goose-stepping in this one, thus the crowd was a bit bored. The match was incredibly sporadic, as every time both Magnus Borg and Fadzaev The Crippler were in the ring together they showcased classic and textbook European-style wrestling… only to have their skill ignored in favor of how lost both Dieter Borg and Viktor Yakimov looked in the ring. Thankfully, a well-timed Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex from Magnus put an end to Yakimov’s reign of suck.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Borg Brothers defeated The Iron Curtain in 7:41 when Magnus Borg defeated Viktor Yakimov by pinfall with an Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex.

E+

Victory in hand, The Borg Brothers take the time to play to their adoring crowd… when a pair of men leap over the metal barrier!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KaiserGrund.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/WolfgangLorenz.jpg

By gawd, it’s Nicht Meir! Magnus spots Kaiser Grund struggling to get into the ring (his Mohawk got caught on the top rope), but neither Borg Brother notices Wolfgang Lorenz bounding to the top turnbuckle behind them! Big Dieter is sent crashing to the ground thanks to Lorenz connecting with his patent missile dropkick, the Rocket To Russia! Magnus tries to leap on Lorenz, but Grund finally frees his hair and proceeds to whip the smaller Borg brother with a rusty chain! Nicht Meir throw in a handful of stomps and chain whips before screaming “Anarchy In Germany!” and bolting from the ring, vanishing back into the crowd from the way they came.

D-

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/MikeOReilly.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

Mike O’Reilly vs. The Aryan Barbarian w/Commandant Markus Maier

Another wrestler making his WBW debut, “Irish Rogue” Mike O’Reilly put up a far better effort than Livingstone… unfortunately, effort means nothing against the scientifically proven GENETIC SUPERIORITY of The Aryan Barbarian. The Barbarian, who has been capable of military pressing a Volkswagen since he has four, was simply incapable of being harmed by the Irishmen’s offense. Brutally and efficiently, The Aryan Barbarian beat down O’Reilly, finally finishing him with a Barbarian Boot.

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, The Aryan Barbarian defeated Mike O'Reilly in 6:14 by pinfall with a Barbarian Boot.

D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/SabraMan.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/KillerDenucci.jpg

Sabra Man vs. Killer Denucci

Even in the 1970s, the European audience was displeased with a lack of anyone with muscles in the ring. So, despite their talents, neither Sabra Man nor Killer Denucci could get the crowd remotely interested. More than willing to accept the warning for it, Denucci struck Sabra Man in the eye with his thumb, disorienting him long enough to connect with the Denucci Brainbuster for the win.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, Killer Denucci defeated Sabra Man in 12:29 by pinfall with a Denucci Brainbuster.

D-

Taking a cue from Markus Maier, Denucci seems to feel his victory has earned him the audience’s collective ears.

Killer Denucci: If I a may have everyone’s attention, please. I would like to propose a gentlemen’s agreement to any individual that does not a frown upon more… unsavory… activity. The details, they are a private, but I assure you the monetary reward and satisfaction is worth jumping through a few a hoops.

Reaching into his tights, Denucci retrieves a rather large roll of cash.

Killer Denucci: This is but a down payment, a signing bonus if you will, to any man of talent or interest willing to-

Denucci is interrupted, as the glorious sound of the Soviet national anthem plays through the crackling and aged speakers in West Berlin Hall. The Iron Curtain both make their way into the ring, standing nearly on top of a confused looking Killer Denucci.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/Fadzaev.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/ViktorYakimov.jpg

Killer Denucci: You wish to hear more, my Communist friends?

Fadzaev: Nyet.

Killer Denucci: Then why are-

Viktor Yakimov: CRUSH CAPITALISM!!!

In a flurry of glorious red, Fadzaev locks Denucci in a sleeper hold while Yakimov punches him in the ribs! As soon as Denucci reaches the ground, both Soviets stomp him several more times for good measure. For good measure, Fadzaev locks in another sleeper hold… while Yakimov pulls the roll of cash off the ground. Bill by bill, Viktor rips them apart, dropping the shreds on the unconscious body of Killer Denucci. Their work done, The Iron Curtain leave Denucci sprawled out under a pile of destroyed money.

D-

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/BackbreakerSimpson.jpgVShttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/AlexanderTomov.jpg

A long, slow, grapple-fest that the rest of the world moved past two decades ago, Tomov and Simpson delighted the West Berlin crowd with their manly technical prowess. Holds, counter holds, counter-counter holds, it was WBW at its finest! Indeed, the most heterosexual excitement you’ll ever get from watching two guys rolling around in a ring with each other. Tomov finally managed to take Simpson’s back, with the Englishman just doing his best to cover up and not give up a limb. He didn’t account for Tomov’s prodigious strength, however, and the champ lifted him straight off the ground, over his head, connecting with the devastating Bulgarian Suplex (no one’s really sure how it’s any different than a German Suplex, save the nationality of the person performing it). With a crisp bridging pin, Tomov picked up the victory.

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alexander Tomov defeated Backbreaker Simpson in 20:13 by pinfall with a Bulgarian Suplex. Alexander Tomov makes defence number 1 of his WBW Heavyweight title.

D+

Tomov’s time to celebrate with is defended title is short-lived, as the sounds of Richard Wagner crackling through the PA system draw his attention to the arena entrance. Commandant Markus Maier strolls out, microphone in hand.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/CommandantMarkusMeier.jpg

Commandant Markus Maier: BAH! You Schwein, defiling the treasures of the German people with the sweat pouring from your inferior skin! A “person” such as you has no right to even gaze upon the WBW title, let alone taint it with your greasy paws. I, on behalf of the German people, DEMAND you surrender what is rightfully ours! Do so immediately, and I shall consider advocating mercy for your crimes.

His eyes like cold steel, Tomov stares unblinking at the angry (and for more animated) Commandant.

Alexander Tomov: Tomov is true champion. Tomov says no.

The two men stare at each other, a vein on the side of Maier’s head threatening to rupture as it pulses.

Commandant Markus Maier: Very well then, Schwein. The Aryan Barbarian, initiate Operation: Blitzring!!!

Simultaneously, Markus Maier throws out a rather authoritative “certain infamous group of fascists”-style salute…

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/WBW/TheAryanBarbarian.jpg

...while The Aryan Barbarian explodes through the center of the ring, flying a good four feet above the ring and landing on his feet behind Alexander Tomov! Tomov only has time to turn around as The Aryan Barbarian sends a 25 inch around arm crushing down onto him. The strike is enough to send Tomov crumpled down to his knees… in position for The Aryan Barbarian to set him up for the Master Bomb!!! The Barbarian whips him up into the air and back down violently, laying the champion out next to the hole in the ring! The Aryan Barbarian stands triumphant over his victim, looking towards the still saluting Commandant for approval of his wicked actions… mission accomplished.

C-

Show Rating: D+

The dastardly English guy isn't winning

Commandant shows why he's a Main Eventer

Borgs are higher up the card.

He's a monster and should dominate

Thought about going Sabra Man but i think Denucci has alittle more upside

No Title change on first show

6/6

I do not care the slightest for wrestling in Europe! :p

My dear Mr. Jingo forgets that The Iron Curtain are dastardly COMMUNISTS and thus will cheat their way to a win.

5/6

This will be a disaster for Alabaster

The Commandant beats the Masque

A tough one, but I think the Borg's will take it.

The Barbarians a monster and he has a bad ass render

Denucci wins

It stays with the champ, at least for the first show

6/6

Everyone is more popular than Livingstone at the minute, so he is going to be jobbing for a while, until his overness matches his ring skills.

Maier = Great, Masque = Jobber.

While they both job to The NZ Game Hunters in my game, the Borg Brothers are safest bets in yours atm.

The Barbarian losing is a rare occassion, O'Reilly wont be one of few people to beat him.

Killer Denucci[/u] vs. Sabra Man

Sabra is one to watch in my game, but he is best in the role of underdog fighting off the cheating heels.

Although I love Simpson the title shouldnt change hands yet.

6/6

I'm incredibly excited for this diary - Europe + '77 C-Verse? Awesome.

Gotta keep the boss happy, even if Alabaster has a terrific gimmick.

Maier is your top heel. No way he loses to the French.

Neither team is as cool as Nicht Meir, but I like the heels to go over.

Squasharoo.

This is a toss-up. I think you need Sabra Man to be strong and already have a couple of top heels, but I love the potential for Killer Denucci's character. So I say Sabra Man via DQ.

Tomov destroys Simpson.

4/6

4/6

Ahem... Hell yeah!

5/6

6/6

Picking off of which names I like more... :D

4/6 Really? Livingstone over Stuessen? But hey, you were just going with names and still got 4/6.

Amazing OP, really tying your EWA (pure genius) and this '77 dynasty together quite well. Comrade, you've really blown me away. With the backstory and the putting the national flags behind the characters, this ought to be a great one. From one fellow Club '77 member to another, good luck with this one.

I wouldn't want that to happen...

Going with the owner over the cool looking Brit. I don't know why, though.

I don't know what this says about me, but the Commandant is my favorite Euro worker in this mod.

Cheatin' Commies.

Can ANYONE pick against a name like that?!?

He's a killer! And Italian!

(Insert generic "retain on first show comment")

5/6

Ah Bot of a Comrade, good to be reading your stuff. I must admit that some of the colours are hard on the eyes but I'm old so what do I know.

- Dammit Sherman do your damn job better next time. "Yes guv."

- How funny and sad is it that I'd rather root for a ****sympathizer than a masked frenchman?

And that N@zi is apparently banned from these boards.

- Resistance is futile!~

- A name so awesomely Aryan even the Alpha Norwegian must respect it.

- Somewhere, someone in Abyssinian weeps. (And that's your geography lesson for the day)

- No backs will be broken on the first show!

6/6

LOVE the flag backgrounds!

Alabaster Livingstone vs. Jan Stuessen - Gotta stick with the Brits!

L’Homme Masque vs. Commandant Markus Maier - ****'s? Boo, hiss!

The Borg Brothers vs. The Iron Curtain - Curtain are jobbers for now.

Mike O’Reilly vs. The Aryan Barbarian - Gotta stick with the Irish!

Killer Denucci vs. Sabra Man - I love DeNucci!

Backbreaker Simpson vs. Alexander Tomov©: WBW Heavyweight title - Britain for GOLD!

2/6

6/6

6/6

Great stuff C-Bot.

I too love the flag backgrounds

Home name goes over

L’Homme Masque has been a pain for me in HIW

A team called The Iron Curtain cant lose in match 1

I think i can see your style come through here...

Sabra is my sort of style though

Some sort of dodgy finish. I have decided to love Backbreaker

4/6

Overall pretty strong, course it's no secret I'm a rather conservative booker. :)

Archived