Workers Push (Regional Overspill)

I am PSW and I have just got my spillover from getting to 41% pop, putting me up to 17% in various areas, this means now Doug Peak who is at 58 in Tri-State and 43 elsewhere. He was a Main Eventer but now due to the popularity elsewhere he is midcarder now, I only intend to do shows in Tri-State is there a way I can make my Workers pushes go automatically off Tri_Sate or does the other areas pop make it impossible, because I want Doug vs Reed (Great Chemistry) in a 20 minute match but the fans will say it is too long to have him in the ring as he is a 'midcarder'.

Also on the roster This means I have Hell's Bouncer (69 in Tri State, 40 rest of USA) as an upper midcarder. But Madman Boone (50 Tri State, 51 rest of USA) is main event, even though the only fans that will see me in Tri_State where Bouncer is much more over.

So can I get it to change

I am PSW and I have just got my spillover from getting to 41% pop, putting me up to 17% in various areas, this means now Doug Peak who is at 58 in Tri-State and 43 elsewhere. He was a Main Eventer but now due to the popularity elsewhere he is midcarder now, I only intend to do shows in Tri-State is there a way I can make my Workers pushes go automatically off Tri_Sate or does the other areas pop make it impossible, because I want Doug vs Reed (Great Chemistry) in a 20 minute match but the fans will say it is too long to have him in the ring as he is a 'midcarder'.

Also on the roster This means I have Hell's Bouncer (69 in Tri State, 40 rest of USA) as an upper midcarder. But Madman Boone (50 Tri State, 51 rest of USA) is main event, even though the only fans that will see me in Tri_State where Bouncer is much more over.

So can I get it to change

You're now attracting more fans from out of area, changing which of your workers are the most popular (they all think Boone is more over than Peak and Bouncer).

You can set Doug Peak to a Main Event with no penalties (apart from the usual he won't like missing shows or constantly jobbing). However, if you downgrade Madman Boone you will likely annoy him.

The easiest solution is just to bump Doug up to a Main Eventer, leave Boone there and deal with any problems with Boone as and when they arrive.

Good point about fans coming from other areas, does this mean that because most fans are from Tri-state does it still take Tri State as more effective in the push or does it just even them all out?

The autopush just takes into account your home region/regions over 15 (I think) popularity. The all weigh in equally though, despite you being more popular in some than others. :)

On a slighty sort of related-ish note;

With PSW I'm making anywhere from $3000- $13,000 month.

I have 42(D) overness in Tri State and 17 in the spillover regions as well as a couple of points in BC and The Priaries.

Does anyone have an 'action plan' of expansion as I find it daunting, I was think from what I've heard try getting 60 pop in Tri State and then go elsewhere to build up (rotate between a few places)

I am currently running a single small event per month, should I be doing bigger shows, or more in the tri state?

In addition to the above how am I supposed to push people when I can't afford exposure in these other regions? I want Sam (The Shark) Ford in the upper midcarder but no matter how high he gets in the tri state he'll never get above midcarder as he's un kniwn elsewhere

On a slighty sort of related-ish note;

With PSW I'm making anywhere from $3000- $13,000 month.

I have 42(D) overness in Tri State and 17 in the spillover regions as well as a couple of points in BC and The Priaries.

Does anyone have an 'action plan' of expansion as I find it daunting, I was think from what I've heard try getting 60 pop in Tri State and then go elsewhere to build up (rotate between a few places)

I am currently running a single small event per month, should I be doing bigger shows, or more in the tri state?

Personally I've always thought a regional company should be running at least one "medium" sized show a month.

In addition to the above how am I supposed to push people when I can't afford exposure in these other regions? I want Sam (The Shark) Ford in the upper midcarder but no matter how high he gets in the tri state he'll never get above midcarder as he's un kniwn elsewhere

Just push him as an Upper Midcard. As long as you treat him like an upper midcarder (don't constantly leave him off shows or go on long losing streaks) there're no penalties.

As for expansion, just keep focusing on Tristate and keep trying to push for a PPV deal.

Wait until you're at 'C' popularity in Tristate and then start doing small shows in either Midwest or Midatlantic. That should bump you up soon enough.

Cool thanks but why Midatlantic or West

I don't think so - I think that comes from how you actually push them (i.e. how many wins you give them and who over), rather than the push you assign them.

I've found that younger workers develop an egotistical trait if they are pushed too high on the card, not on the basis of their actual win-loss record.

Archived