I'll get you Tommy Cornell!

So I started a little game up with FCW for the fun of it. Nothing too big its just I have only used them once before. So anyway I had a good game going, with about 6 months in and 11 shows (went to 2 shows a month). So I had a good upper midcard and main event going with Gonzalez, PRP, Hells Bouncer, The Sensational Singh, Bradford Perevell (who was the star of FCW so far) and two created characters i made for this save. So TCW goes International and steals all of them but Gonzalez and PRP.

I am waiting for the other shoe to drop and for them to take Mainstream Hernandez next since he is going to have to be the future sooner than I thought. That and I signed the Big Problem to be the next monster for PRP to take down.

They can't take Puerto Rican Power because he owns the company, however it surprises me that they didn't take Shawn Gonzalez because whenever I play as FCW he is the first one poached off of my roster by TCW.

Weird... isn't he buddies with PRP? Though that offered up some protection from theft. Unless you're making yourself owner.

Try to get a non-aggression pact (or working agreement if you are lucky). It cant get you your stars back but it will protect you in the future.

I learnt that the hard way after consistantly having my talents stolen. I dont know how much better my promotion would be if I got a non-aggression pact earlier.

Try to get a non-aggression pact (or working agreement if you are lucky). It cant get you your stars back but it will protect you in the future.

I learnt that the hard way after consistantly having my talents stolen. I dont know how much better my promotion would be if I got a non-aggression pact earlier.

See, I disagree. Not that this is cheating, but I think it cheapens the game. I try and draw a real-life comparison. Would TNA make a deal with OVW or Chikara or some other indy fed to not sign their talent?

I think part of the challenge and fun of the game is filling holes. Sucks that you lost Peverell, Singh, and the Bouncer. But you replaced Bouncer with Problem and could, I'm sure, push other wrestlers in place of Singh and Peverell. Then someday if TCW releases them, they've been with one of the US Big Two and are probably even more valuable to your roster.

Just my two cents.

Archived