TEW 2010 Storylines

Has anyone made any storylines in a thread on here I remember someone doing it for TEW2008 just wondering if there is any on here cos Ive downloaded the storyline/angle packs off bobinc I was just wondering if there was anymore packs or any storylines people have made, Im looking for someone to do a decent Nexus/Cena heel turn storyline Im not very good at doing them, if anyone can help Id greatly appreciate it.

Has anyone made any storylines in a thread on here I remember someone doing it for TEW2008 just wondering if there is any on here cos Ive downloaded the storyline/angle packs off bobinc I was just wondering if there was anymore packs or any storylines people have made, Im looking for someone to do a decent Nexus/Cena heel turn storyline Im not very good at doing them, if anyone can help Id greatly appreciate it.

You're looking for someone to do a storyline pack for a storyline that's not even complete yet?

Yeah I see your point there but everyone can basically guess whats going to happen cant they.

If you took this and posted it in the WWE thread and asked for people to complete the storyline you'd end up with about 10 different scenarios. Not to mention that in TEW terms you'd have to write out every angle step-by-step

If you want to do Cena/Nexus in your own game,just make an open Unchained Storyline featuring Cena and the Nexus people and do it how you think it will happen.

Archived