UCG: They

---START OF PROMO----

So, there you are. Being a fighter in a newly opened promotion. All you have dreamed about? I hope not. This is only a beginning. We are currently trying to find any arena to contract us with. Until then, We will have to use Mr.Flethers octagon. Are you ready to step into octagon, mister?

----END OF PROMO----------------

This is will be card for our first show:

UCG 1: The Beginning

Main Event: Peter Storm (3-0) VS D'Andre Walker (0-0)

This will be one great fight. Both guys are stand-up fighters and we will probably see alot of great moves. I just can´t wait action to begin!

Co-Main Event: Alan Reynolds (2-1) vs Chris Randell (1-0)

Another great matchup here. We will see alot of action up here too. I expect great performance by both guys.

ALSO DON´T MISS:

Matthew Rotunda (0-0) VS Alexandre Ronotra (0-3)*random guy*

Warren Casada (0-0) VS Hurvana Julma (0-0)

DO NOT MISS IT! UCG,

For any information call us on number 888-5457

*T.H.E.Y. = The Hidden Enemy is In You!

UCG 1: The Beginning

Main Event: Peter Storm (3-0) VS D'Andre Walker (0-0)

This was pretty much stand and bang fight. We saw some great hits from Walker, but Storm was dominating the octagon here for all three rounds with precise punches and great control of the fight and took victory away with unanimious decision!

>Official Result: Peter Storm defeats D'Andre Walker (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Good.

Co-Main Event: Alan Reynolds (2-1) vs Chris Randell (1-0)

What we saw here was truly a bad fight. This was all about submission offense and defense. At last, late in the third round, Reynolds got Randell´s arm and secured the victory with an great Armbar!

>Official Result: Alan Reynolds defeats Chris Randell (Submission in 4:22 of round 3). The match was rated as being Average. [/i]

UNDERCARD:

Matthew Rotunda (0-0) VS Alexandre Ronotra (0-3)*random guy*

This was very one-sided fight. Ronotra looked really, really bad out there. Rotunda was dominating him for a whole round, and at a start of second round, he caught him with some deadly GnP!

>Official Result: Matthew Rotunda defeats Alexandre Ronotra (TKO in 1:22 of round 2). The match was rated as being Great. [/i]

Warren Casada (0-0) VS Hurvana Julma (0-0)

Great performance by these two debuters up there! All three rounds were filled with great moves, and at last Julma took a victory with unamious decision!

>Official Result: Hurvana Julma defeats Warren Casada (Unamious Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Average. [/i]

PREDICTIONS:

SeanMcG (2 OUT OF 4) Nice try up there. Maybe Co-Main event could have ended different. Anyways, nice score there!

Syntcha (3 OUT OF 4) Very respectable score up there sir. You voted Walker over Storm and that was only to cut you from 100%! Great score!

EddieFnG (4 OUT OF 4) Wow. What else can I say? You successfully predicted all 4 matches and proved to be a winner of the first round! Congratulations!

STANDINGS:

EddieFnG: 4/4

Syntcha: 3/4

SeanMcG 2/4

NEXT SHOW WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW SO DON´T FORGET TO VOTE!

By the way, please if anyone can make a character or two more, do it because I am a bit short on fighters. Thanks!

Archived