What the best ratio for 4 matches on a 2 hour show?

Also 6 matches on a 3 hour PPV?

I use an 80% match ratio for my Popularity > Performance promotion. I run 5 angles and 7 matches for a 2-hour TV show. 6 angles and 8 matches for a PPV. You'd probably need to drop it down to AT LEAST 70% or possibly even 60%. Storylines will certainly be expected by your fans (unless you turn that off).

Depends entirely on how long your matches usually end up being. With a 60% match ratio and a 2-hour show, you'd probably be spending about 72-minutes on wrestling and the remaining 48-minutes on angles. That's just how I've always figured it out.

/nod

Honestly comes down to match lengths. You very well might want to go with 50% if, over the course of two hours, you only have four matches (LOL, modern WWE).

Could drop it down to as low as 30% (lol, modern day TNA).

Had to do it... but loving TNA anyways, lol.

Actually no as TNA out of the big 3 shows has the most wrestling on average. Plus you have to take into account that a show as we see it is only 80 to 90 minutes and that TEW counts the pre match minutes (entrances etc) towards the ratio and sheets do not.

I am defending it and not loving it lolz.

On topic depends on the length of your matches as said before also take into account you have a 10 percent lee way.

Archived