Who is Fire Ant?

Wrestling Century

Guest cmdrsam
Ok, Ok, I'll tell you. (looks left.) (Looks Right.)It's................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, Ok, I'll tell you. (looks left.) (Looks Right.)It's................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guys, please don't make posts like this. If you know who he is, fine, say it. But if you don't, don't make joke posts saying that you do know who he is like this.

Look, I really didn't mean to get everyone all excited about his identity, and to be honest now I really regret saying I even knew.

And when I said his "true" identity was shocking, I mean in a "wow, I didn't think it'd be him" type shock rather than "OMG I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS HIM, HE'S SO FAMOUS".

If anything, I think ye're getting altogether too excited now.

Look, I really didn't mean to get everyone all excited about his identity, and to be honest now I really regret saying I even knew.

And when I said his "true" identity was shocking, I mean in a "wow, I didn't think it'd be him" type shock rather than "OMG I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS HIM, HE'S SO FAMOUS".

If anything, I think ye're getting altogether too excited now.

Celt i do believe i'm wrong but is it, one of the guys from New Jersey All Stars

Since you've ask twice: No, Fire Ant is not either half of New Jersey All Stars

That's the last hint I'm going to give. I get the feeling if I keep giving people information this thing is going to go on forever.

Let it die guys, his identity isn't as big a deal as you think.

Since you've ask twice: No, Fire Ant is not either half of New Jersey All Stars

That's the last hint I'm going to give. I get the feeling if I keep giving people information this thing is going to go on forever.

Let it die guys, his identity isn't as big a deal as you think.

It would die if you would have just answered the ****ing question the first five times it was posed to you instead of letting it turn into two threads because you don't want to "spoil" who some CHIKARA midcarder's real identity is.

I think its kind of....well I won't say since its a PG board and I've already gotten one warning for language on here but no disrespect Celt you saying "I know but I'm not telling" comes off as "I know and you don't and I'm going to drag this out to get the attention".

If you know and don't want to reveal it then dont' say anything its as simple as that. Anyway after much more googling than it normally takes right now I've discovered that Drew Gullak is Soldier Ant and I'm 99 percent sure Fire Ant is Orange Cassidy from Pro Wrestling RESPECT. I don't know who Worker Ant is.

This was the most absolute silliest secret ever, also for the record that useless pro wrestling trivia has a lot of things that are inaccurate at best.

I think its kind of....well I won't say since its a PG board and I've already gotten one warning for language on here but no disrespect Celt you saying "I know but I'm not telling" comes off as "I know and you don't and I'm going to drag this out to get the attention".

If you know and don't want to reveal it then dont' say anything its as simple as that. Anyway after much more googling than it normally takes right now I've discovered that Drew Gullak is Soldier Ant and I'm 99 percent sure Fire Ant is Orange Cassidy from Pro Wrestling RESPECT. I don't know who Worker Ant is.

This was the most absolute silliest secret ever, also for the record that useless pro wrestling trivia has a lot of things that are inaccurate at best.

That is who I found yesterday as well, I mean Orange Cassidy. Just popped it into Yahoo and found it right away. I have no clue as to who he is so I did not post anything about it, in case I was wrong.

Its him but I mean ninety nine percent of the people on here don't either. He's just some indy guy working for pro wrestling respect.

Its not even an OMG thats who it is. Like Celt said, although most people are like "so he's an indy guy that has a masked gimmick and a regular gimmick.....ooook" and thats pretty much it.

Not saying the guys not talented but raise your hand if you knew who Orange Cassidy was before this post. Clearly not many because just looking at the guy you can see he's fire ant. Although since I wasted this much of my life discovering the Bruce Wayne/Batman mystery I might as well do some research on Cassidy and see who his bigger matches have been against so stayed tune Bat Fans, same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time....

Not saying the guys not talented but raise your hand if you knew who Orange Cassidy was before this post. Clearly not many because just looking at the guy you can see he's fire ant. Although since I wasted this much of my life discovering the Bruce Wayne/Batman mystery I might as well do some research on Cassidy and see who his bigger matches have been against so stayed tune Bat Fans, same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time....

hand raise ;)

Archived