Workers getting worse in developmental

Okay so I am in a 2005 mod and a lot of my workers in developmental are regressing in stats instead of progressing. I have young guys like Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne getting worse in different areas like charisma, star quality, and mat wrestling.

That is just an example, but it seems to be happening to a majority of my developmental talent.

It's one thing for someone like Ric Flair to regress once he hits like 35, but it's another thing for early 20 year olds to get worse instead of better. And especially in categories in mic skills where you don't suddenly lose your promo ability.

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/KingofOldSchool/TEW.jpg

Here is the progression of Hamada, in developing technical skills, yet her submission and star quality skills drop yet her ref skills improve. :confused:

Strange, but just to point out her ref skills decreased they didnt improve.

Strange, but just to point out her ref skills decreased they didnt improve.

Well that makes things even stranger.

Going through my developmental workers, the majority of them have had stat drops.

I don't see how someone can lose star quality. You either have it or you don't. Likewise with charisma.

Could it be Destiny/Potential caps perhaps, since it's a mod the skill levels of workers might be way off than what the size of the worker allows (?), or the hidden potential values and so on.

Try a normal game with Cornellverse database and see if it happens in that save too. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29411" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One other possibility: What are your trainers in development like?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dusty Rhodes</p><p> Ted DiBiase</p><p> Jerry Lynn</p><p> Mick Foley</p><p> </p><p> That's just off the top of my head.</p>

<p>Theres no reason at all to do specialized training, just send them down to improve overall.</p><p> </p><p>

Also its only one month, maybe That specific person was capped out? Its hard to say, but dropping from a 54 to a 53 probably means 54 is their cap.</p><p> </p><p>

Or you just need the new patch.</p>

<p>Age of development, what they said to you when you put them in development, if anything etc. Might effect..</p><p> </p><p>

For example, a worker that tells you they don't think they will get any better in development might be telling you hey... I've reached my max already, this is it for me.</p><p> </p><p>

If they are at an age where skills gradually start to go down could mean something as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Just not enough information to go with. People ask for C-Verse example's, because it's easy to look at the information you don't post, just by going in the default database and looking it up. That would be a pain though, so please indulge in all the other information.</p><p> </p><p>

Are you fully patched up to the point of the new version? If not, get the new version (I mean were you caught up on patch's before the 1.2 come out).</p><p> </p><p>

Just not enough information to rationally help or know if there is a problem, without everyong going and putting people in development to see what happens.</p>

Archived