Oh no , lost my game save :(

So I was playing my game , which had 204 booked ppvs, plus years of tv shows, over 14 years of gameplay. I was doing a contract negotiation and my power went out. I came back to load up my game and i can not find my game save . I am heartbroken really, so much time and effort gone. Unless I am missing something and it can be saved. Anyone out there that can help? oh man , im sad as hell . Well at least I can look forward to the new game coming out in a month or so . bllllaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrrggggggg

So I was playing my game , which had 204 booked ppvs, plus years of tv shows, over 14 years of gameplay. I was doing a contract negotiation and my power went out. I came back to load up my game and i can not find my game save . I am heartbroken really, so much time and effort gone. Unless I am missing something and it can be saved. Anyone out there that can help? oh man , im sad as hell . Well at least I can look forward to the new game coming out in a month or so . bllllaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrrggggggg

Have you tried using the backup files, I think they take you to your last sunday.

I will look into that , i never have before . not sure how to even do it, but I will check it out. Thank you.

Go into the WMMA2 location and go to WMMA2\Data\Default\SaveGames. Find your save games name and double click it's folder, you should see a backup folder open it and copy all the files in it and paste them over the current (broken) ones.

Edit: Better explained above, good luck

Archived