Hi guys, I thought this was quite interesting as I've read on various forums that the fans consider the Hell in a Cell Pay Per view as a distinctively average PPV.

Basically, I'm now going to start writing a Be the Booker on another wrestling forum and wanted to start it the night after Hell in a Cell. and thought i would use TEW 2010 to keep thing organised (storylines etc)

Using MCD's October Mod, I simmed through the first week of October and got to the Hell in a Cell PPV. I wanted everything to be as it was the night after the PPV for the start of my BTB, so i decided using the actual results and Wikipedia I simmed the actual PPV, from Paul Bearer's turn on Undertaker, to Edge/Alberto/Swagger to the Diva's match it put it in.

Thinking it wouldnt get that great of a rating, i was suprised when it threw out a 85 rating and was deemed a complete success.

Orton vs Sheamus was the lowest rated at 68

Diva's title match (71)

Daniel Bryan/Morrison/Miz (72)

Edge vs Swagger (76)

The Undertaker vs Kane (including Bearer turn) (78)

Barrett vs Cena (with Nexus distraction and Huskey/McGu...interferance) (82)

The highest rated segment was the 1 v 1 video for Kane/Taker (88)

followed by Nexus backstage promo about Cena (87)

Just thought I'd share and ask for your thoughts.

but the internet represents 90% of wrestling criticism!

LOL! May I add a quote that is completely going to derail this thread, but I have to because it suits the whole fan thing very well ... This is from Zero Punctuation's Yahtzee, who is by far my fave game reviewer: "Fans are clinging, complaining dip*beep*s who will never ever be grateful for any concession you make. The sooner you shut out their shrill, tremolous voices, the happier you'll be for it." Okay, I hope Adam Ryland doesn't agree with this statement or we can kiss the suggestions forum goodbye ^^ but still, I found this to be quite appropriate at this time. I should also prolly go and get some sleep :p

"Fans are clinging, complaining dip*beep*s who will never ever be grateful for any concession you make. The sooner you shut out their shrill, tremolous voices, the happier you'll be for it."

I think the lesson we should all take from this thread is that we should all buy TEW t-shirts

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lazorbeak" data-cite="lazorbeak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29424" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Orton/Shamus match seems low: were there chemistry or other major issues? Orton's overness should be high enough that he probably shouldn't be putting on matches that low in a sports entertainment fed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It said that Sheamus was really off his game. Orton also requested I didnt put him a brawled based match (HiaC)</p><p> </p><p> I was surprised it was the lowest on the card tbh.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived