PS3 Gamers

Clarity

I've had a PS3 now for a number of months and im slightly dissapointed by the amount of 'friends' i have to play against. On the 360, there was a ready supply of people looking to be beaten (ie Undertaker666) but i currently have 2 on the PS3.

So if anyone feels like adding me and potentially hooking up to play some games, let me know.

My PSN ID is NewClarity

If you play Fifa I will add you. But I rarely play anything else.
I don't play fifa

I have NHL11, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010, Red Dead Redemption, Burnout Paradise, Little Big Planet, Fallout 3 GOTY, GTAIV, Dragon Age, Oblivion.

I should have had a copy of SvR11, but the review copy fell through

Got Dragon Age, Borderlands (Dying to play multi on that, noone I know has it), GTA IV, Red Dead and FIFA 08 & 10. UK though, so be awkward to find time to multiplay with those anything but GMT.

PS3 id, crap gotta do it off by memory...

should be themaskedorange

if it isn't I'll edit shortly, friend on my PS3 because I'm trying to convince him his crappy little Halo isn't as fun as Dragon Age origins (he's a 360 guy :mad:)

EDIT: It is: TheMaskedOrange

Not sure if capitals make a difference but there you go

If anyone definetely wants to look at a long Borderlands game private message me. I love that game (haven't gotten as far as I would like because of my obsession with trying to reach the Skagopalypse, but can shoot straight) and it bugs me how every review of the game says I'm missing out on the experience, damnded friends blowing money on COD4, I hate COD!

Archived