Spillover Popularity

I'm trying to plan my shows to take advantage of the spillover popularity. Between everyone here can we come up with a comprehensive list of which regions spill into which, and at what level it happens?

What I've discovered so far...

New England spills into Tri State (spillover at 17 pop, 41 pop)

Tri State spills into Great Lakes, Mid Atlantic, The Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario

Can anyone else add to this?

Not that the above link isn't helpful (I have used it many times as an aide) but it may be really useful to have a full game world point of reference so it can be planned out 'If I try and grow my company in region A, would it really be beneficial for me as I want to end up popular in regions X and Y so I may just have to develop my current popularity in region Z'. I agree completely with Matt that it would be very beneficial if it can be done.

Not that the above link isn't helpful (I have used it many times as an aide) but it may be really useful to have a full game world point of reference so it can be planned out 'If I try and grow my company in region A, would it really be beneficial for me as I want to end up popular in regions X and Y so I may just have to develop my current popularity in region Z'. I agree completely with Matt that it would be very beneficial if it can be done.

Agreed, that's what I was hoping to get. It just seems to make sense to plan shows in order to get the boost of spillover popularity.

I've just noticed something very interesting... I received spillover popularity in January of 5 in Great Lakes and Mid Atlantic (due to reaching 17 in Tri State). I now have a popularity of 8 in both of those regions... I've held one small show in each region in March, but nothing other than that. Therefore the popularity in these regions seems to be increasing as a result of shows in other regions... I didn't know this happened as well?

Archived