The Walk-Out [Hype Thread]

The Walk-Out

(Based On Genadi's H-Verse)

What Is The Walk-Out?

It is a mod based off of Genadi's wonderful H-Verse database. It's based in 2009, and is a real world mod.

What Happened?

Chris Jericho returned to WWE, in hopes to rectify his career, and he came back to find it stalled once again. Frustrated, he talked it over with Vince McMahon, and all was well, yet something didn't sit right. At the One Night Stand PPV, Jericho was to recreate a mistake that never should have happened.

One Night Stand was set to take place in Calgary, and with the Hart family - sans Bret- in attendance, Jericho was to recreate the infamous screwjob.

The time came for the match, and Jericho's music began to play, but he never showed. Vince was fuming, and instead sent out Kofi Kingston, much to the crowd's dismay. What could have been a great match was overshadowed by the fact that Chris Jericho had no-showed an event.

The next match was to be a preview of Night Of Champions, as well as a little history lesson. It was to be ECW Champion Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. WWE World Champion Edge vs. Matt Hardy.

Once both Hardy's were in the ring, a video began to play. A video of Edge & Christian, not in the arena anymore. This video was what set the world ablaze, because in this video were not only Edge & Christian, but also Alexis Laree, The Hart Dynasty, Chris Jericho and Bret Hart!

They said goodbye to the WWE Universe, and let the world know where they were headed: Stampede Wrestling!

What Happens Now?

Stampede Wrestling - A regional promotion set in The Prairies of Canada, run by Bret Hart and booked by Chris Jericho. You have Bret, Jericho, Adam Copeland (The Edge), Christian Cage, Alexis Laree, The Hart Dynasty, and Lance Storm on written contracts. All but Bret are active wrestlers. You have an amazing amount of money in the bank for a regional promotion, $2.5 million, and can easily rise up.

WWE - Control the spin. Place a new WWE Champion, & a new ECW Champion, and deal with a prestige hit as well.

TNA - TBA

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wrestling Century" data-cite="Wrestling Century" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wait, why isn't this for TEW2010?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe the DeadCeleb doesn't own TEW2010, I know I don't and I started work on a mod for it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MichiganHero" data-cite="MichiganHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe the DeadCeleb doesn't own TEW2010, I know I don't and I started work on a mod for it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct.</p>

Archived