Need some help. Due to injuries in my Hvywght div I was desperate to fill a main event for a PPV. My Hvtwght champ was good to go but no decent comp so I put my Lghthvtwght champ against him and he won. So now what should I do? Do I let hem keep both? Do I vacate the LghtHvt title? And if I do vacate the title does it hurt the new champ? Any help would be great.

Have him defend it against somebody else who can fight at both LHW and HW, then retire the belt as a unified belt, and then just create a new belt to replace the one you retired.

That makes no sense unless you're intending on abusing the game's title mechanics?

First off, it probably should have just been a super fight instead of a title fight. But now you might as well just have him defend both until he loses one, and then just leave him in the division where he's still champ.

Personally I'd move him up to heavyweight and have him vacate the light heavy title. Have your top two lhw condensers fight for that, top main event, and have your new hw champ fight the division whole you build the ex champ up for the mother of all rematches

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="IWWROCKS" data-cite="IWWROCKS" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29454" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Personally I'd move him up to heavyweight and have him vacate the light heavy title. Have your top two lhw condensers fight for that, top main event, and have your new hw champ fight the division whole you build the ex champ up for the mother of all rematches</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I was thinking of the same, except would vacating the lghthvy title hurt his ratings.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived