Custom field templates

I have attached some examples of the customized field art and logos. People can customize the end zones by putting in files called [teamabbr]left.jpg and [teamabbr]right.jpg in the graphics\Endzones\ folder. They can replace the logo (a transparent gif) by storing a file called [teamabbr]logo.gif in the graphics\Fieldlogo\ folder.

Arlie, I noticed on the center field logo the background is green..Is that the transparent color..or do I need to have a black or white background???

It should be a transparent gif if it's anything other than a rectangular image. When I create transparent gifs. I save them with a matting (the edge area of the graphic) that is close to the same color they will be covering: in this case, a shade of green from the field.

You could save a graphic as a transparent gif without any matting applied and it will work, but it might look a little more "jagged" than one with matting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sure there is, in fact I do it all the time.

Just go to the file directory where your fields are contained (C:\Program Files\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football\graphics\Fields) and replace the default fields with fields of your own design. Just be sure to back-up your originals first.

Oh, and as to the Boise State field...

fieldnormal.jpg.064d5bb193e223eca249c5388ab885ec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just replace the default logos with the ones you want in the game. You'll need to rename them defaultleft and default right in order to make them work properly. Put them in the C:\Program Files\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football\graphics\Endzones folder and start up the game. When you go to the field you should have the proper logos in the endzone. The same holds true for midfield logos and they should go in the C:\Program Files\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football\graphics\Fieldlogo folder.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

New player here :)

Is there any way to get stadiums customized to teams? Not as far as graphics as I have all I need for that, I'm asking if there is an naming extension you need to have a teams stadium show up or are you just stuck with whatever you name as the default?

For example, if I'm Washington and I play at Fresno State in week 1, can I get Fresno States logo's to show up and then get Washingtons logos's to show up when I get back home in week 2 without going in the file and changing the default each week? Thanks!

Great game!

New player here :)

Is there any way to get stadiums customized to teams? Not as far as graphics as I have all I need for that, I'm asking if there is an naming extension you need to have a teams stadium show up or are you just stuck with whatever you name as the default?

For example, if I'm Washington and I play at Fresno State in week 1, can I get Fresno States logo's to show up and then get Washingtons logos's to show up when I get back home in week 2 without going in the file and changing the default each week? Thanks!

Great game!

I believe there's a thread about this. You might have to look way back, but I'm pretty sure its possible.