Starting completely fresh...

WMMA3 will be my first WMMA game...by the time I discovered the series, WMMA2 had been out for awhile, so I opted to play the trial a bit and just wait for 3. One thing I noticed is that it seems like the promotions are already established. Now, I know there's some pretty in-depth database modification tools, so I was wondering if there would be a way to have all the promotions start completely fresh with no reputation, with no fighters signed, with no fighters having any professional records, etc.

How difficult would something like this be, and how would I go about it?

Thanks in advance!

<p>There already is a mod for that <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64851" rel="external nofollow">right here.</a></p><p> </p><p>

I'm not a huge fan of it since a lot of the guys who are great in the default data start out godly in this. I think Fezzik starts out with seven black belts at 22 or something, I'd prefer to see a lot more even stats at the start to let the destiny stat sort them out. Just imagine someone who's a total scrub in the default universe becoming the p4p king while Fezzik struggles in the mid card. But it's well made and a lot of people like it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daffanka" data-cite="Daffanka" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29506" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There already is a mod for that <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64851" rel="external nofollow">right here.</a><p> </p><p> I'm not a huge fan of it since a lot of the guys who are great in the default data start out godly in this. I think Fezzik starts out with seven black belts at 22 or something, I'd prefer to see a lot more even stats at the start to let the destiny stat sort them out. Just imagine someone who's a total scrub in the default universe becoming the p4p king while Fezzik struggles in the mid card. But it's well made and a lot of people like it.</p></div></blockquote><p> I created Fresh Start, and I didn't touch any skill stats for the default fighters. I debated doing it, but it would have required a lot more work and I'm sure would have gotten me dozens of complaints over how I changed stats.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="weidt" data-cite="weidt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29506" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I created Fresh Start, and I didn't touch any skill stats for the default fighters. I debated doing it, but it would have required a lot more work and I'm sure would have gotten me dozens of complaints over how I changed stats.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, perfect, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I guess my next question would be...do you plan on doing a mod like this for WMMA3?</p>

Archived