Technology Help Thread

Johnny Fenoli

I know many times I have little questions that I need help with be it on my cell phone, computer, or even my XBox.

I'd rather get help from those that I "know"...

So, I started this for people to ask little questions that aren't worth starting their own thread for.

I'll start:

I have a Samsung Captivate android based ATT phone. Recently, without known cause, it stopped booting up on it's own. I turn it off, and I can't turn it back on, it acts as if there's not enough battery life to start it. If I plug it in, I can "jump start it"... It starts up fine from this point... The battery is fully charged when trying this of course. ANY HELP!??

Honestly it sounds like a battery problem. I had this problem with my Vu years ago and it was a battery problem. How old is the phone? I would suggest if you don't want to wait for a new battery go to your ATT store, if you can wait order it online and save yourself about 67% by buying it online.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly it sounds like a battery problem. I had this problem with my Vu years ago and it was a battery problem. How old is the phone? I would suggest if you don't want to wait for a new battery go to your ATT store, if you can wait order it online and save yourself about 67% by buying it online.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've had it about 4 months. I hope it's a battery, can get a knock off one as cheap as 13 bucks... I can't go without a phone while they replace that....</p>

Archived